Are you going digital or physical for this game?

HeartTranquil

Digital for import, physical for PAL release. I really can't go through the agony of waiting for a package to arrive like I did with Awakening, and I like the idea of not choosing which path you want until Ch. 5, like a "try before you buy" kind of thing.

Physical probably for both, depends on how pricing looks. I'll be buying route 3 on DLC though.

why is everyone assuming that the game will come out the same way in the US as it will in japan? the nintendo direct avoided any mention of that. It will be hard to make a decision until NoA anounces how thy will release it. That being said, it will probably be digital if if there is a lot of DLC that will be on the SD card anyway and mine has the space. (which it might not. It has around 6000 blocks right now).

why is everyone assuming that the game will come out the same way in the US as it will in japan? the nintendo direct avoided any mention of that. It will be hard to make a decision until NoA anounces how thy will release it. That being said, it will probably be digital if if there is a lot of DLC that will be on the SD card anyway and mine has the space. (which it might not. It has around 6000 blocks right now).

Hopefully they don't. After the NA direct if they decide to release two versions there is no situation in which I can see myself ever playing these games or probably the series after that amount of lying/omission.

Physical because not enough space on my memory card >_>

Only 1000 or so blocks left

Ooh, can you switch stuff to a new, bigger memory card?

Ahem. . .

It depends on how big the download is, and how the route-thingy is handled over here. If it's all on one cart, or if the total amount of stuff in the game takes up an insane amount of space, I'll go physical. If I'd need to buy multiple copies, I'll go digital.

If the pre-release swag is really cool, I'll probably get at least one physical copy.

I'm going with physical for one Japanese version, not planning to get the other paths. Then I'll likely go digital for all 3 paths for the NA version. Goal of getting the Japanese version is to tide me over until Langrisser's release and then both should tide me over the NA Fire Emblem IF release... Hopefully!

Physical, because I'm adverse to digital copies of things. I like having physical representations of games I own and everything digital I touch dies in the same manner I lost three computers in two years.

That said, if the game's physical copy is released in two versions over here with no option to make the route split choice ingame, I won't get it at all.

Edited by Duels at Dawn