Japanese 3DS + Face Plate Bundle Announced

Hardin

Are you sure? Right under the ribbon you can see her part of her stomach, then there's a white line, and then there's more skin. That doesn't exactly lookg like leggings to me.

I just find it tasteless.

I mean I think I can see where Ana is coming from[spoiler=image]EApBnJR.png

still kinda tasteless but I wouldn't call it panties

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I understood what she meant, but aside from not even knowing if it's the same piece of clothing, it still looks more like panties than leggings. That is without a doubt what the artist was trying to convey anyway.

I must come across as offended or something, but I'm not; more like annoyed and baffled as to why this would be necessary.There's regular fan service and just straight up unnecessary, tasteless fan service.

oh lol

fair enough

also ok confession time why are we talking about aqua as if she'd be on a (new) 3DS cover?

I reread the first page several times but didn't see anything am I just completely missing something

oh lol

fair enough

also ok confession time why are we talking about aqua as if she'd be on a (new) 3DS cover?

I reread the first page several times but didn't see anything am I just completely missing something

I don't think we are. It's just her official artwork was revealed with the new face plates.

See here and also here.

Plus I guess nobody thinks it's worth making a new topic over ^^

Don't know why Camilla has more votes in the waifu thread when you have this beauty here. So the white dress is the official dress, I guess I will have to go with Hoshido then.

But, but... that pinky toe is unacceptable!

Edited by Cysx

Yeah, unlike Camilla, Aqua's dress doesn't scream 'trying way too hard'

While true, cleavage feels a bit more common than casual panty shots. If we're talking the real world here, anyway. Then again, Camilla pretty much looks like she forgot to bring her pants to work anyway, so...

I just have to accept this and move on, don't I?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntkrvw4rabs

Edited by Thane

I hope to see something like this released here in NA, including a version of the game and not just faceplates. I had been thinking about up grading from my current 3DS XL to the New version, but this would give a good reason to wait until later.

Also quite agree with the sentiment that the fan service on the Aqua image is tasteless, but it seems to have become the norm to do this whenever possible in most places. It's sad, but it is how it is.

What this guy said. Aqua's leg thing goes so high up that I can't imagine it to not actually be part of the "bikini." I don't think this is really just blatant fanservice though, as she's a dancer and a lot of dancers wear rather skimpy clothing. Hell, as far as FE dancers go, Aqua isn't even really that skimpy when you look at females such as Olivia,Tethys, etc.

But yeah, this isn't exactly the thread topic.

I'd be fine with only the faceplates and no system, as I'm not really fond of black. So I'd rather get a different color New 3DS to use the faceplates on.

It says 3DS LL on that page, but it's really just the normal one.

The only way to use a NEW 3DS with that faceplate with English language firmware... is to hack it by changing the region files.

The stuff at GBATemp which is... not very newbie friendly.

The only way to use a NEW 3DS with that faceplate with English language firmware... is to hack it by changing the region files.

The stuff at GBATemp which is... not very newbie friendly.

I assume you're just talking about in North America?

Here in Europe, we can just walk into the shop and buy a new 3DS : P

That said, I heard the face plates have already sold out their preorders at some places... Um, it's not going to be hard to get them later, right? >___<

That said, I heard the face plates have already sold out their preorders at some places... Um, it's not going to be hard to get them later, right? >___<

I have absolutely zero information to back this up, but I'm assuming there won't be any shortage of faceplates. It seems like they're really pushing them in Japan, and since we've already seen that they're selling them separately, it's not just some kind of rare, special edition thing.

How about not showing her panties? Was that really necessary?

I actually don't particularly care for the look of that 3DS; I prefer mine to be a bit more discreet. The Awakening 3DS had a logo on, while this is just a bunch of characters mashed together.

that's actually not her underwear- it's connected to the weird one leg legging.

also, i'm still totally mad region locking is a thing because holy crap this thread is reigniting my distaste towards the XL ds'. seriously, they're huge and make my hand hurt after a bit. that being said, i'm hoping i can basically skip to the next one, like how i totally skipped over the DSi series of consoles.

Edited by falcoknights

I'm not upgrading from my regular 3ds until Nintendo releases a NEW DS. You know, with a different design, different software, etc;. Preferably with a 720p screen. Now I know Nintendo is not about graphics, but seriously. It's 2015. The cheapest phones on the market have 1080p IPS displays, 720p is nothing.

• 2 weeks later...

I set aside $300 the day FEif was announced in hopes for an American release of this. My FE13-3DS is broken and I'd loooove to replace it with this

If a region is stopping me...ugh. Still a year probably before the release doesn't mean we're out of luck

Well...I guess I rather prefer the Awakening 3DS, this is just the official If artwork splitted... x)