Hello.

Cynthia

Hello, they call me Cynthia, why you ask? Well it's a long story.

I joined at a friend's recommendation, and said friend who was the one who got me into Fire Emblem, however I'm a newer fan. As I only own Radiant Dawn at the moment, which I still need to finish. It's on my to do list, which seems to always be growing, as I have a lot to do these days.

I'm an artist of sorts, and an intermediate web designer, currently trying to finish my own site, which is rather time consuming when you have no team to work with you, but I manage.

Also I love the IPB you're using here, very well designed.

Welcomee.

.. I'm sorry, don't feel like you have to be, like, active every day since you're so busy. But I hope you have a nice time!

.. I like the avatar you chose.. and aww, you're working on a web site by yourself? That mustn't be too fun, but I hope you succeed! I'd offer, to help, but..

Also, this isn't the one from biology class guys

Edited by Bizz

XD

hello Cynthia!

I'm Crystal Chanda Lier, Chaos Incarnate!

i see you are an artist of sorts. you can post all your things in the Creative board for all of us to enjoy, if you would like that! XD more new art=more great things to see!