[FE7] Music Insertion

Avril Lavigne

I just want to know if there is an updated tutorial that isn't Blazer's tutorial. I have not successfully inserted a song before, because the process is very long and difficult...to me at least. It took me hours only to have it not work at all...

So I feel like an idiot because other people are inserting many songs and I'm like "how many years did it take for you to insert those". I' probably just an idiot. But if there is an easier or, better yet, faster route than Blazer's tutorial, I would be pleased.

Thank you!

last i checked, blazer's tutorial had an explanation of zahlman's song editor which takes seconds

it is admittedly somewhat outdated, but it works and is fast

Where did you get stuck? I can't help you without more information. The method is basically flawless, provided you know how to troubleshoot.

Where did you get stuck? I can't help you without more information. The method is basically flawless, provided you know how to troubleshoot.

You see...I..uuhh...gave up. That tutorial I watched and it was like WAY too long. Plus if it takes all that work to insert one song, I think I'll pass on that. I tried the Zalhman's song editor too. It kind of worked but the song was completely off tempo. Then it started giving me an error for basically everything I tried to "burn" to an offset. It worked the first time just not any other time after that. Maybe I'll try inserting when I'm done other things. I'm kind of all over the place right now

... Once you know what to do insertion takes about five minutes. When you're ready to try again I'll personally walk you through via the forums - just make a topic and I'll get to it.

... Once you know what to do insertion takes about five minutes. When you're ready to try again I'll personally walk you through via the forums - just make a topic and I'll get to it.

Well thank you very much for being helpful. I'll keep that in mind

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm back at it with this. Soo.... I notice that this guy is using it for a DS rom. Will this work for GBA?