Concert minor update: Theme song name and bit on Aqua's role

VincentASM

As said the herons could heal with their songs including hp with their highest level song in radiant dawn, also in tear ring saga one of the characters could sing to heal damage and could also allow an extra move.

Edit

Though i don't see how having good stats and being able to dance would make Aqua Dancina broken, but having a lance in general would give her an advantage over Olivia as ranged weapons are good for the enemy phase witch dancers would likely be doing there fighting in, and swords typically have less ranged weapons.

Edited by goodperson707

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, yeah, I said COULD be broken, not it definitely is.

I was just clarifying, sorry if I came off a bit. Matter of fact like haha.

^^ oh yeah don't fault you for that i just remember it cause i pretty much maxed Reyson, and i remember that well cause because of that i let Leanne stay "dead" in the part 4 desert chapter cause he was maxxed out. Only 1 of 2 times i didn't restart.

^^ oh yeah don't fault you for that i just remember it cause i pretty much maxed Reyson, and i remember that well cause because of that i let Leanne stay "dead" in the part 4 desert chapter cause he was maxxed out. Only 1 of 2 times i didn't restart.

I remember abusing Leanne to max in 2-1 once lol.

IS is really hyping her up to be IRL!Aqua.

That said, I sincerely hope Aqua has access to songs that do more than just give a unit another turn. Maybe like give a status buff or something.

I predict that she's got at least one plot relevant song a la Galdr of Release. Maybe it's related to Kamui's dragon transformation.

On Renka's website, there's a "Contact" section. Is it for fan-mails or something? Is there any chance we'll get replies if we ask something? :P

IS is really hyping her up to be IRL!Aqua.

That said, I sincerely hope Aqua has access to songs that do more than just give a unit another turn. Maybe like give a status buff or something.

I predict that she's got at least one plot relevant song a la Galdr of Release. Maybe it's related to Kamui's dragon transformation.

Like Nini's Grace giving +10 Defense and Resistance? That was ridiculously fun dance/item to use. Although there were some pretty fun song effects in RD as well. I actually used bliss (raise biorhythm) and valor (maxes transformation gauge) quite a bit--especially in my Laguz only playthrough. So we've seen plus to hit, avoid, and crit in the past, along with some other more specialized uses, so hopefully we'll see some more creativity in FE14.

I could definitely see pluses to abilities like the rally skills, Olivia's dances did give some stat boosts in Awakening after all. I could also see them giving bonus akin to the pair up bonuses. Better hit, avoid, crit, ect. Your idea of lending actual skills for a turn is interesting. I could see how a supporter/dancer/singer would give vantage for sure.

I could definitely see pluses to abilities like the rally skills, Olivia's dances did give some stat boosts in Awakening after all. I could also see them giving bonus akin to the pair up bonuses. Better hit, avoid, crit, ect. Your idea of lending actual skills for a turn is interesting. I could see how a supporter/dancer/singer would give vantage for sure.

yeah vantage was my favourite the others are a bit too OP, though i also thought up some more unique ones like healing over time for a few turns maybe not quite as much as renewal, 20%? Or maybe fixed healing? idk. also one adding acrobat to units i like the idea of, a bit situational but still kinda useful for some maps, only others ones skills i can think of are adding miracle, which might work, and counter which is iffy. On non skill related maybe preventing effective damages might be useful.

Though i think In going a bit too overboard.

Edited by goodperson707

>Clicked at Media (the most important section)

>Saw "Coming soon"

Why of course....

Also, new track names revealed:

1. if~ひとり思う~

2. rebirth

3. 笑顔の影 (lit. "the reflection/image/shadow/silhouette of a smiling face"; obviously I'll not attempt to translate that because I might ruin an otherwise beautiful song lol)

4. if~ひとり思う~ Blue Forest Version

Not sure if #2 and #3 are also game tracks though, or original musics made for this single. #4 might also not be featured in the game, but who knows...

So it definitely seems like Aqua's necklace is the Fire Emblem this time around...but with water powers

What? Is the Fire Emblem going through a mid-life crisis or something? That would be like if the water benders suddenly started fire bending. It just seems...counterintuitive to have something with fire in the name control water.

Maybe that's the water emblem and the Fire Emblem is something else? Because at the moment my mind is revolting at the idea of this.

A lot of unnecessary water effects in those arts.

Interestingly, you can spot an image depicting Aqua standing in the area with floating islands in the first trailer.

The Fire Emblem has never particularly been attached to fire powers... (aside from FE4, since house Velthomer is all about fire) There are a few games where it catches on fire.

No, but the idea of something with fire in the name actually controlling water is a very odd one to me. I'm don't care if The Fire Emblem has nothing to do with fire, it bugs me that it controls water apparently. If you ever found an item in a game called the ring of earth, would you expect to gain control over wind?

Now that I think about is some more though, didn't IS say that seas could be parted with dragon powers? It was something along those lines. Anyway, that's probably what's going on here.

No, but the idea of something with fire in the name actually controlling water is a very odd one to me. I'm don't care if The Fire Emblem has nothing to do with fire, it bugs me that it controls water apparently. If you ever found an item in a game called the ring of earth, would you expect to gain control over wind?

Now that I think about is some more though, didn't IS say that seas could be parted with dragon powers? It was something along those lines. Anyway, that's probably what's going on here.

What about something with fire in the name sealing a demon, or earth dragons? :B

Yes, Aqua has Dragon's Vein.

What about something with fire in the name sealing a demon, or earth dragons? :B

Yes, Aqua has Dragon's Vein.

Totally cool with it. You could probably tie some cool lore into it too. Maybe it's a pendent that contains the fire of a righteous god, and the demons can't take the holy heat. I'm thinking Fire's Seal would be a good name for it.

I get the feeling this has something to do with older games in the series though.

Edited by Honey Bunny

Wasn't there a Water Arte named Arc Fire in one of the Tales Of game ?

Wasn't there a Water Arte named Arc Fire in one of the Tales Of game ?

Are you saying the water could potentially be that art thing you're referring to, or that there is a precedent for things with fire in the name to control water? It's unclear what your point is.