FE4 Casualty LTC

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here it is: http://strawpoll.me/4404284

Aideen isn't included because I need her to recruit Jamka. From Verdane onwards she's fair game though.

Edit: For the sake of my sanity I'm also adding a rule that Dew lives until Thove. No way is Sigurd slogging through the mountains. So don't vote for him this poll,

Edited by MartyTheDemonSlayer

The question is if I'll have anyone alive to use it. I know I'll have Deidre alive for chapter 2, but after that all the potential users will probably be dead, until Claude, who might make it until the end. At least if a warper baits out a death some cavalry might slip through the cracks and stay alive for a bit.

Edited by MartyTheDemonSlayer

Honestly, I'm going to continuously voting for Azel until he dies.

Why? He's still stuck to being a foot unit in a game where Sigurd the Pony wipes the floor with everyone else.

Because I don't like him. Also everyone else is systematically removing the best units anyways.

Edit: For the sake of my sanity I'm also adding a rule that Dew lives until Thove. No way is Sigurd slogging through the mountains. So don't vote for him this poll,

You've ruined my beautiful plan >=(

Edit: Aira can't be recruited until after Genoa is conquered so voting her doesn't make sense.

Edited by Yojinbo

• 2 weeks later...