Is Camillia supposed to be Aversa?

So the Avatar is very special in Camilla's heart? Why is that? She does have other siblings you know?

What's so special about the Avatar that Camilla just is so obsessed about? I bet she knows you are not her true kin.

To be fair, all the siblings from both sides seem to have very strong feelings for Kamui. They are crying over Kamui, calling Kamui pet names, and generally very fond of the protagonist as a whole, other than the brothers who seem distant. I think that is supposed to be the draw from both sides.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

calling Kamui pet names

...uh?

When I first read Camilla's bio, I felt that she was shaping up to be a great character, but the more I think about it, the more it spells yandere in my mind. And these aren't exactly my cup of tea.

Seeing as the Avatar can be either male or female, "seduction" would only work if Female!Kamui was confirmed to be a bisexual (or a homosexual).

Personally? I just interpreted that scene as "overly fond big sister just showed up and decided to go for a hug before crud became real". Seriously; her expression seems to imply mischief to me more than anything else.

I can see her being angry at (and jealous of) the Hoshidian siblings, but based off of what we know of her so far, I don't think that she'll be angry at or nasty to Kamui. Being one of the closest people to him/her, she'd probably understand the situation and the tough choices that he/she had to make. Even at worst (if she doesn't understand), I'd think that she'd just be confused and distraught. As it is, I'm thinking that she'd either be reduced to pleading for him/her to come back or just become depressed and not actually fight.

Femui is able to marry everyone (if they bring that back)

The gif of her coming towards Kamui is after s/he has already sided with Hoshido. Her mental health probably begins to deteriorate after losing her/him, but I still think Kamui and the others will still have to fight against her. Leon and Elise are able to be enemy units (that scene being one the first to be revealed), so it wouldn't be surprising if she were too.

...uh?

When I first read Camilla's bio, I felt that she was shaping up to be a great character, but the more I think about it, the more it spells yandere in my mind. And these aren't exactly my cup of tea.

The chan at the end will probably be translated as a pet name, it felt, since it is affectionate, and pretty sure they won't reference your gender in a cut scene in the English version. But I just meant Kamui is important to their siblings, and Camilla's affections are just another lure to one side or the other by loving siblings.

Her design strikes as a character that's meant to be fought (kinda like all of the Nohr designs, to be fair), so I feel it's safe to say she'll end up on the opposing side of the battlefield when you choose Hoshido. Whether they play her up as hesitant and conflicted, or fueled by a jealous rage of betrayal, or simply acting in defense of her other siblings, it's hard to say. I'm sure the fight can happen though.

Another interesting possibility. It could be that she has no intentions of acting against you initially, but her mind changes after a tragic battle where you're forced to kill one of your Nohr siblings. Would be easy to understand her switch being flipped to 'vengeance mode' once you've murdered someone from the family.

Edited by Aekenon

I didn't recruit Aversa actually because I wasn't so interested in her - personality or design.

Can you tell me what was said? This is the first time I heard concrete evidence of Aversa sleeping with Gangrel and Excellus (who is that?)

A thought just hit me. If Aversa really slept with Validar, who is MU's father, and then MU marries Aversa… … that is quite ******up.

Um... Was it ever mentioned anywhere that Aversa slept with Validar?

I dunno, I always thought she just seduced some poor peeps around - most notably Gangrel - in order to help her adoptive dad. And then there are the guys she manipulated in other ways, like Excellus.

Anyways, back on topic: Aversa = boobs = Camilla

Seems legit.

She'll probably be your overprotective and very caring big sister on the Nohr side, while her behaviour on the Hoshido side is more difficult to predict and possibly could vastly change during the story line. She might be disapproving of you slaughtering her family (if that happens at some point).