Is Camillia supposed to be Aversa?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Camillia is now the Tharja 2.0 of IF?

Goodness I hope not!

Tharja's main traits made her a really unlikable character in my eyes, I'd really hate another version of her.

Let's hope she is a 'good' yandere then, unlike Tharja. You know, not a stupid 'humoristic' gimmick, something sublte and good story-wise. *gasp*

Edited by B.Leu

Coming from the leak, Camilla definitely seems more like the "Hurt my siblings and I'll nail your nuts to the floor." type than a seductress.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if it's suggested in-game. I can't imagine her doing it though.

make that her crit line XD

On An hr route, I feel like Camilla will really love the avatar (in one way or another, most likely as a sibling) and will be genuinely supportive. On Hoshido.... I see things going badly. She may go a bit insane, or depressed, but I see her as being completely different than on the Nohr route.

Edit: on the third route I can actually see her being one of the first to join you after you chose to go out on your own

Edited by TheCaptain

Besides what's been mentioned, the "seductive" Camilla you see in the second trailer is during the Hoshido route, where she's presumably an enemy. Maybe she's trying to seduce you back to Nohr in that story?

Besides what's been mentioned, the "seductive" Camilla you see in the second trailer is during the Hoshido route, where she's presumably an enemy. Maybe she's trying to seduce you back to Nohr in that story?

This is what I don't understand. If there are no "romantic" S ranks for the royal family characters of Nohr as the Avatar, how can Camilla "seduce" you?

Seeing that it might just as well be a sort of mocking/taunting gesture just as well.

^ Cause you aren't technically related and she is probably quite desperate. (leon/Takumi at least i have a feeling will he go off the deep end in the opposing route and its only fair to extend that "honour" to Camilla/Hinoka.)

Edited by goodperson707

I don't understand people saying she is a seductress... Actually I do... But I think she'd be more like : "Ooooh ! Little treacherous brother wants to come back to hug his sister ? " And then she may turn into a super angry and insane person who will wave her axe and cook you for her wyvern's meal !

Well, I maybe have seen too much anime :p

Seriously, I don't think she'll be like Aversa being all sly and manipulative. When you look at her in the second trailer, she really looks worrie das if she wondered what if he goes to Hoshido... I hink she might be like Selena personnality-wise : kind but may put her life behind her emperor's.

I don't understand people saying she is a seductress... Actually I do... But I think she'd be more like : "Ooooh ! Little treacherous brother wants to come back to hug his sister ? " And then she may turn into a super angry and insane person who will wave her axe and cook you for her wyvern's meal !

Well, I maybe have seen too much anime :p

Seriously, I don't think she'll be like Aversa being all sly and manipulative. When you look at her in the second trailer, she really looks worrie das if she wondered what if he goes to Hoshido... I hink she might be like Selena personnality-wise : kind but may put her life behind her emperor's.

she would probably just be the Camus in the Hoshido route. Or a Michalis that's mumbling 'Traitor...' all the time.

So Camilla's the doting Onee-sama. Man, the second we kill Leon (he seems the likeliest to die first out of all siblings excluding Aqua imo) things will go for quite a dark turn. Hoshido just got a lot more interesting in my eyes.

My thinking is that she'll be super kind and nice in the Nohr path and one of Kamui's most reliable allies. In the Hoshido path, I think she'll be far nastier (and more Aversa-like), especially toward the evil Hoshido people that forced Kamui to leave her side.

My thinking is that she'll be super kind and nice in the Nohr path and one of Kamui's most reliable allies. In the Hoshido path, I think she'll be far nastier (and more Aversa-like), especially toward the evil Hoshido people that forced Kamui to leave her side.

I don't think aversa like, cuz' Camilla would be 'evil' simply cuz' she wants her little brother/sister back (and not the plotting to destroy the world), but still pretty nasty.

I can see Camilla either being super-pissed at being abandoned, or being turned into a former shell of herself. I'm not sure whether or not Kamui's a favorite of hers, though.

A thought just hit me. If Aversa really slept with Validar, who is MU's father, and then MU marries Aversa… … that is quite ******up.

If you actually bothered to recruit Aversa, you'd find out that she and the Avatar aren't biologically related to each other.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

So Camillia is now the Tharja 2.0 of IF?

No; Camilla is clearly very caring of Kamui. Aside from her being similar to Aversa in appearance and relationship, I believe you're merely interpretting this incorrectly. She's been Kamui's sister for years and they seem to be rather close to one another. Regardless, were yoi not aware that she was siblings with Marx, Leon and Elise? It should have been obvious...

So the Avatar is very special in Camilla's heart? Why is that? She does have other siblings you know?

What's so special about the Avatar that Camilla just is so obsessed about? I bet she knows you are not her true kin.

Pretty sure all the Nohr siblings know Kamui isn't their true kin.

I wouldn't be stunned if her affection for her Kamui extends to all her siblings. And if it doesn't, I would argue the most logical conclusion is that she just clicks with Kamui better for whatever reason (maybe Leon is too aloof and the other two siblings are too far away in age?), not that she harbours sexual feelings for her adopted brother/sister or whatever people seem to enjoy implying.

Seeing as the Avatar can be either male or female, "seduction" would only work if Female!Kamui was confirmed to be a bisexual (or a homosexual).

Personally? I just interpreted that scene as "overly fond big sister just showed up and decided to go for a hug before crud became real". Seriously; her expression seems to imply mischief to me more than anything else.

I can see her being angry at (and jealous of) the Hoshidian siblings, but based off of what we know of her so far, I don't think that she'll be angry at or nasty to Kamui. Being one of the closest people to him/her, she'd probably understand the situation and the tough choices that he/she had to make. Even at worst (if she doesn't understand), I'd think that she'd just be confused and distraught. As it is, I'm thinking that she'd either be reduced to pleading for him/her to come back or just become depressed and not actually fight.