Down with Nohr and Princess Elise

Originally, I had mixed feelings, but now I know that Nohr must burn for its crimes.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/05/12/fire-emblem-if-adds-easier-modes-and-no-longer-has-limited-weapon-usage/

As you can see... Twintails-chan's real name is Elise.

That would make her... Princess Elise.

http://www.sonicstadium.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/0005dgry-179x300.png

From The Sonic Stadium's Valentine's Day Special Article:

"Elise is a character who easily belongs in Final Fantasy more than she does a Sonic game. Hell, the whole story plotline of Sonic ’06 was like that. The game was bad and broken enough as it was, but then to add this creepy romance between 5 foot cartoon hedgehog and a human was creepy and disturbing beyond any levels imaginable. Every scene together where they tried to display romance just came off the opposite and made the Anakin/Padme scenes in Star Wars: Episode 2 look like romeo and Juliet. Then, there was the god awful ending which has a one-two combo of necrophilia combined with bestiality."

Sonic '06 is so notorious for being terrible that the producers of If have no excuse for going down this path.

Princess Elise isn't just the enemy of Hoshido. She's the enemy of humanity itself. Until we can guarantee her bloody demise, though, just make sure that she isn't allowed to reclass into an animal-mounting class - like Cavalier, Dark Knight, Pegasus Knight, Wyvern Rider, or...

...or...

...O-OR...

http://images.gamenguide.com/data/images/full/20705/fire-emblem.jpg?w=720

OH, ALMIGHTY IN HEAVEN
SHE'S A TROUBADOUR
HEAVEN HELP US ALL
TO HELL WITH YOU, PRINCESS ELISE

Edited by Wildshot

Yeah, I, um, heard some things about Sonic '06.

At times like this, I think the less you know, the better XD

So to save people from accidentally looking up Sonic '06, I'm going to carry this thread outside the forest...

First thing I thought of seeing エリーゼ (Elise/Elize):

JQHmDB0.png

Whoever she is, she can't be nearly as bad as... the more known Princess Elise.

Yeah, I, um, heard some things about Sonic '06.

At times like this, I think the less you know, the better XD

So to save people from accidentally looking up Sonic '06, I'm going to carry this thread outside the forest...

Commendable to want to save these poor people any more pain, certainly, but I'm trying to warn them of the return of Sonic '06! (The '06alypse, if you will.) We shouldn't be trying to cower behind a lack of knowledge.

JQHmDB0.png

Wait.

Does that mean that twintails-chan could be sexually attracted to Camilla or Milla ?

As for Sonic 06, never heard or it, I'm serious, never.

I heard some things about a human girl kissing Sonic in a video game sowewhere, that must be about it.

Edited by B.Leu

Wait.

Does that mean that twintails-chan could be sexually attracted to Camilla or Milla ?

Noooo, she wants the horse.

(She's a Troubadour, mate. A horse-riding princess named Elise. Why aren't the alarm bells ringing? Nohr must burn.)

Noooo, she wants the horse.

(She's a Troubadour, mate. A horse-riding princess named Elise. Why aren't the alarm bells ringing? Nohr must burn.)

You're missing a voice actor joke.

Isn't it funny how people will support ingame incest, but human animal bonding is frowned upon

I've played Sonic 06, and it's not as bad as people claim.

That said, I avoid the Final Story like the plauge as its the only part of the game that forces this on you

Tho, I may now play Hoshido just to kill her. I suppose classic Nohr will do.

I do have fun with it, and if Sonic Boom was fun for you. 06 will be amazing for you.

I admit tho, that the majority of the fun I have these days comes from going out of my way to break the game.

I don't have to try hard

Isn't it funny how people will support ingame incest, but human animal bonding is frowned upon

I've played Sonic 06, and it's not as bad as people claim.

That said, I avoid the Final Story like the plauge as its the only part of the game that forces this on you

Tho, I may now play Hoshido just to kill her. I suppose classic Nohr will do.

I'm guessing that Hoshido's Path will offer the only way to slay her. Good money says that letting her die in Nohr-Classic will just end with her pulling a Lissa/Frederick/Virion/FirstGenerationAwakeningMom and have her pull out of the war but stay in the storyline.

I still want to play Sonic '06. As a Sonic fan, I want to give it a chance.

You'll be more than sorely disappointed, but I won't try to stop you.

I do have fun with it, and if Sonic Boom was fun for you. 06 will be amazing for you.

I admit tho, that the majority of the fun I have these days comes from going out of my way to break the game.

I don't have to try hard

I luv SA, they were my first games.

You'll be more than sorely disappointed, but I won't try to stop you.

I hardly ever dislike things, I'll probably LIKE IT at worst. ),:

Is that horse male?

We don't know, but hey - who says that she can't swing both ways?

So what you're saying is.

Nohr is Sonic '06, but patched to be better than Awakening.

Sign me up.

Noooo, I'm saying that they're going to send scary animal romance on all of us. Princess Elise.

JQHmDB0.png

AND SEE THIS IS A GOOD THING BECAUSE SHE ISN'T A SHIT CHARACTER