Could cats annoy you?

31 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have 20 cats near by you?

• Gimmmee MOOOORRREEEE!!!!!
    • Of course, because kittties are adorable!
    • I like cats, but not in this large number.
    • Eh, I prefer dogs.
    • Where's the cat catcher?!
    • Died by allergies.

Some places trap and spay/neuter them, then release them. Also somebody somewhere invented kitty birth control that you just put in the food for the stray cats and the females won't go into heat. True story.

Voted for "I like cats, but not that many." I can see myself feeding/helping stray cats. Most of them will probably keep their distance, but sometimes if one of them has the right personality, it will be friendly. I remember one who I called Sunspot because he was white with orange patches. He would let me pet him and even pick him up! I think he knew that if he acted that way he was sure to get fed. He was in the front yard and we were feeding him, and then one of my own cats showed up and he never came to my house again. It's like he was saying "Oh, this is your territory? My bad." I'm just glad it wasn't my grouchy old tom who saw him...he probably would've attacked him.

Dogs cost more time than cats. You must go out with it unlike cats.

Yeah, but taking your dog out can be fun! As well as beneficial to both its health and your own! Plenty of people run or bike with their dog and both get exercise. And when you take your dog to the local dog park, you can meet other dog owners and your dog gets to meet other dogs. And playing with a dog can be fun too. I don't really have as much fun playing with a cat.

I'm pretty sure there are way more than twenty cats around the area where I love~ <3

But well, they don't really rush to me to give me a warm welcome whenever I go out. They wouldn't really approach me unless they expect food, and most of the cats in here have some mentality where they don't try to compete with other cats for food that is generously offered i.e. they still wouldn't come running to me if another cat already gets to me first, unless I specifically offer food for the other cats.

In any case, I love cats, and I do wish there were more cats in this area~

I would die from allergies :c

Yeah, that's a real problem :(

Some places trap and spay/neuter them, then release them. Also somebody somewhere invented kitty birth control that you just put in the food for the stray cats and the females won't go into heat. True story.

Voted for "I like cats, but not that many." I can see myself feeding/helping stray cats. Most of them will probably keep their distance, but sometimes if one of them has the right personality, it will be friendly. I remember one who I called Sunspot because he was white with orange patches. He would let me pet him and even pick him up! I think he knew that if he acted that way he was sure to get fed. He was in the front yard and we were feeding him, and then one of my own cats showed up and he never came to my house again. It's like he was saying "Oh, this is your territory? My bad." I'm just glad it wasn't my grouchy old tom who saw him...he probably would've attacked him.

I know this problem.

If you feed them, they won't leave and more cats will come to you!

The population of the cats still rises, because there are still some hidden or new coming cats, who can't be found and castrated.

When I moved to the county about 10 years ago, there were only about 5 cats. Now there are 20-25 of them. Can't count them all.

Whenever I see a sick or lonely baby cat, I always adopt it for a quite while. Give it feed, let it check by the veterinarian and let it castrate later , if it's grown a bit.

What if I keep one and cook the rest?

How do taste cooked cats?

d4b98ae4d49d05490fc11ee9b695942e.gif

:wub:

Pls I wouldn't even let 20 rabbits into my room let alone things that aren't rabbits (but that's a wire concern specifically with rabbits' chewing issue, if I didn't have that I'd let 20 rabbits into my house yes good)

but if they stay out of my room that's plenty fine with me

what if they were 20 furless cats?

80df374b87514c44651ff78330537dca.jpg

*Frantically tries to swim out of the pool of cats, but suffocates before he can reach the surface*

Death count: DING!!!

edit: that is one fat cat o_o

Edited by The3rdCorinthian

Could you imagine to live with 20 (wild) cats near by you?

Whenever you open the front door, a horde of kitties are running towards you and give you a warm welcome.

How would you react?

I think I'd freak out

I love cats. I would jump onto the floor and let them crowd around me and try to hug them all.

If anyone doesn't believe me.

[spoiler=This is only the tip of the iceberg!]343445_zpsjqgh95vp.jpg

if this is the tip, I totally wanna see the iceberg! (show us more)

also, cats are the cutest animals, ever!! (IMO, obviously)

if this is the tip, I totally wanna see the iceberg! (show us more)

also, cats are the cutest animals, ever!! (IMO, obviously)

I'm going to post more images of them on my profile.

However it's kinda hard for me to catch all the cats at the same time.

I'm going to post more images of them on my profile.

However it's kinda hard for me to catch all the cats at the same time.

multiple pictures would work too