Shovel Knight Anonymafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant, from all the posts that were present, I did not find any of them to be alignment relevant, as in a scummy way, other than Propeller Knight's post, which I did not say earlier, yes, I know.

The reason I did not bother mentioning Mole Knight was because Mole Knight's post on you telling him to reply to my post is actually quite nice, because if he was worried about people mafia reading him, his reply would have been more worried about what I said.

Tinker said that their BPV is given in the same night that they give it out, only it doesn't work if that person is killed on the same night that they are given the BPV. So basically, it's made to not work as an immediate doc.

Which is pretty standard for blacksmiths afaik.

well then tinker is lying. i saw no one visit you.

##Vote: Tinker Knight

I know for a fact my action succeeded. Treasure Knight also claimed he saw I did not have my item with my anymore and Specter Knight claimed he received my item and he was indeed who I had targeted with my action. Also, Treasure Knight claimed Specter Knight did not have any items on him N1

The thing is they can't be lying about visiting though, cause I got the BPV, and Treasure saw that their 1-shot had been used up. So it's basically either Tinker and I are a scumteam or you're mafia.

Sorry Propeller =(

If you want you can selfvote and I'll end it so that you don't have to spend a stressful day on this.

Tinker had a one-shot they've already used. They should claim.

FMPOV either there's a Mole/Tinker scumteam, or one of Specter/Propeller are scum. I don't think either is likely, but I'm going for look for interactions to see if I can narrow it down.

bold for reference

specter if you believe "just vote yourself and end the game and save yourself the stress" then you don't ACTUALLY think i'm scum this is just based off of role bullshit and i refuse to be lynched over role bullshit. if people actually thought i was scum based off content i would understand. but no. and from my pov tinker is lying until i can get a modconfirmed error or a scum flip

##Vote: Tinker

so theres a couple reasons why i believe that tinker is more likely scum in this situation. the primary reason is the amount of people who have post and the lack of action to lynch propeller.

explanation: we are in lylo with 5 people left. that means it is a 3 town, 2 scum. this means that if town were to vote any town member the scum would work to quick hammer. so there are three explanations as to why this game is still going on.

1. tinker is scum and the remaining scum member is waiting until some towny votes propeller so they can end off of it. what i think is happening.

2. propeller is scum, so scum doesn't wanna quick hammer. i dont think this is the case because his reaction reads to me more as town that understands if they get lynched its gg. if he were scum i feel like he would be trying to logically persuade town to lynch somebody else, as he still has a chance to win.

3. neither is scum. if this is the case specter is scum and congratulations to him.

i dont include both being scum because thats just stupid.