Dengeki Nintendo (21st, May) scans

Cysx

You're welcome to everybody who said thank you. : )

Considering Aqua says "...だった" complete with ellipsis, I'd say she was emphasizing she was the princess of Nohr. Otherwise nice work, thanks.

Indeed, looking back at that, I believe I meant to write it in past tense but then something went wrong. xD Thanks for pointing it out. It's been fixed.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sakura: "The citizens of this kingdom are all good people."Hinoka: "Even if the situation is unfavourable, as Hoshido's princess, I'll show you how I can fight until the bitter end."Takumi: "I'm arrogant...? That's because I don't trust either of the two of you."Ryouma: "As your brother, I'm proud of you all. As long as you're here, nothing can scare me."Camilla: "It's alright. As for everyone who dared to bother you, I'll kill them all." Marx: "Your power shouldn't be used as something like this. Stand, gripping your sword, as a soldier of Nohr."Leon: "Honestly... Your swordsmanship doesn't determine the entirety of your strength, brothers."Elise: "I'll do my best with you, too. If I do, surely father will forgive us."EDIT: Forgot Aqua. Whoops.Aqua: "I am Aqua. I'm Nohr Kingdom's princess... or was, rather."

Camilla confirm as yandare doting sister.

For anyone interested in the TCG (like me), I translated the first Dengeki page that explains a bunch of stuff on the TCG here. There is sitll another page to do, which I will hopefully have up tomorrow, but for now this gives you a good idea of how it's like!

tcg1j2.jpg

Edited by Kirokan

(Not feel like creating a new thread)

Has anyone tried to decipher the runes that appear in Nyx's class info screen and Leon's official artwork? It seems they're using real-life language this time. It's not hard to notice ţ, ş, ă which are used in some modern languages but the others look completely ancient.

(Not feel like creating a new thread)

Has anyone tried to decipher the runes that appear in Nyx's class info screen and Leon's official artwork? It seems they're using real-life language this time. It's not hard to notice ţ, ş, ă which are used in some modern languages but the others look completely ancient.

There's a 50/50 chance it's just garble, like the magic text in Radiant Dawn and Awakening.

With luck, when the game comes out, I can probably pull the textures, so we can get a proper look...

For anyone interested in the TCG (like me), I translated the first Dengeki page that explains a bunch of stuff on the TCG here. There is sitll another page to do, which I will hopefully have up tomorrow, but for now this gives you a good idea of how it's like!

Thank you very much for this wonderful translation! I'm looking forward to the other page very much!

tcg1j2.jpg

Thank you for all your hard work, my friend, we all appreciate it!

"Bond area", huh? Now you can even ship your trading cards! 10/10.

Edited by Thane

Thank you for all your hard work, my friend, we all appreciate it!

"Bond area", huh? Now you can even ship your trading cards! 10/10.

Yes but can I ship myself with my trading cards bc otherwise this is garbage

Well, I think we have an excellent idea of the Sorcerer's outfit.

If you look at the Dengeki scan that shows Nyx's promotion (bottom right):

DN0715_06_result.jpg

The little bit of clothing we can see from the small Nyx image seems to match pretty well with the card game image we have (thanks to Hardin). This character is one created for the card game, but the clothes sure looks similar.

Op2hRE8.png

Edit: Book Bro, you totally can actually based on what we know of the rules.

Edited by Ayra

try

[spoiler=name of spoiler here](stuff in spoiler)[/spoiler]

Yeah, was looking through another topic to see what the spoiler tag was exactly here since what I had was not working... Sorry about that!

Looking at that dark mage's leggings, I wonder if they're going for a black diamond look? (As in, from playing cards.)

Considering the theme Nohr seems to possess, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.

Thank you for the kind words everyone. I appreciate it. Here is the second page! See in spoiler tags below, or on blog here.

(Put Page 1 here too for convenience)

tcg1j2.jpg

tcg2j.jpg

It sounds fun! I hope to import starter decks and find someone to play with. I hope to get high res cards by scanning and translating them eventually, too, so more people who don't speak Japanese can play too! : )

Edited by Kirokan

I hope more than just the more famous/popular FE units get cards too

All the playable characters from Shadow Dragon, Awakening, if, and Path of Radiance are getting cards.