Will your first playthrough be with m!Kamui or f!Kamui?

Rapier

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F!Kamui unless there is marriage and I have either an overpoweringly charming waifu candidate (a la Cecilia from FE6) or no husbandos whatsoever (unlikely that Suzukaze, Cyrus, Tsubaki, Joker, and all unseen characters will ALL fail the husbando test, but you never know).

Depending on how saves and files work in the American release, I'd ideally like to run them at the same time across multiple paths and difficulties, with the 9th file decided by a coin flip.

M!kamui gets priority though.

If there's any sort of character customization to be had in a game, I always try and model it after yours truly so you can probably bet I'll be going with Male Kamui on both sides and all future runs.

I'll eventually use Female Kamui for support completion. I say that now yet I haven't even finished Female Avatar's. XD

I usually default to female options in any game that gives me the option.

Hope her two left feet doesn't hurt her speed.

Don't you love how they quietly fixed the two left feet? xD

Her speed is saved!

This seems like something that could benefit from having a poll.

But Female. Male will likely be used at some point since I'm almost certain differing supports might be a thing. Of course I could be completely wrong about this as well.

Based on what we've seen so far, I'll stick with female Kamui, something about the default build for male Kamui looks so odd and derpy. But hopefully we'll have better customization in this game. Plus, if marriage is in this game I want to marry Leon. :D

For the 1st run on Nohr side i'll use M!Kamui, for the Hoshido F!Kamui, 'cause i want to reverse the image on the game's box and for the 3rd path i'm going to use Ismaire from fire emblem sacred stones. (Don't ask me why, how and why again, pls.)

I'll primarily play as M!Kamui. F!Kamui would be played for completion of the Support Log should there be one.

Male Kamui, all the way. If there is options to have facial hair then I am going to LEAP at Male Kamui and never look back.

I just hope that under the new "facial features" in character creation I can have MKamui with a beard. All sorts of shenanigans would ensue. However a FKamui with a beard would be more hilarious.