Garon's class

Ambulz

^ your right the cyclops parallel was not the best, I'm actually thinking they could be more like the war dragons from Fe 6 plot important and a large in-story threat, but hardly the final boss.

yeah that's a good comparison but the mouth of truth mask has me intrigued it's really interesting I wanna know the reason behind it.

This would clearly mean Kamui is his favorite.

I was just joking around when I made that post.

Still I'd like to know why you think that. (Unless you're just joking too. It can be hard to tell sometimes on the internet.)

I was just joking around when I made that post.

Still I'd like to know why you think that. (Unless you're just joking too. It can be hard to tell sometimes on the internet.)

Considering how you have someone like Marx, (who seems to be the leader of Nohr's army) as the eldest son, it'd only seem right to have him as Dark Prince (at least in title). The fact that Kamui is originally not from Nohr, nor even blood related, It can be inferred as such. I relate that to The Lion King 2, in Kovu's character, since he wasn't even Scar's real son, but was chosen as his successor

Kamui confirmed as Kovu

I get an Emperor vibe from him as well. Now as far as using nearly every weapon, like in FE4..... idk about that

That's right. I believe that, like in Awakening, a class can have a maximum of three weapon types. If you look at the status screen, there isn't enough room to fit more than three weapon icons.

Should he be a Baron-like class, swords and lances make sense, since he is the father of a Paladin. A staff or tome would give him that hybrid flavor the FE4-5 class did.

I was just joking about the idea that if Garon and Kamui both have Dark in their class names then clearly Garon raised him to take his place one day.

Okay. I don't know why, but recently I've been having trouble with tone over the internet.

Considering how you have someone like Marx, (who seems to be the leader of Nohr's army) as the eldest son, it'd only seem right to have him as Dark Prince (at least in title). The fact that Kamui is originally not from Nohr, nor even blood related, It can be inferred as such. I relate that to The Lion King 2, in Kovu's character, since he wasn't even Scar's real son, but was chosen as his successor

You know what the worst thing is? I could actually see him doing that. He seems like the type to value strength above all else, so all it takes is Kamui to best Marx in training one day, and bam new favorite child. Or just the fact that Kamui is super dragony could make him Garon's favorite.

That's right. I believe that, like in Awakening, a class can have a maximum of three weapon types. If you look at the status screen, there isn't enough room to fit more than three weapon icons.

Should he be a Baron-like class, swords and lances make sense, since he is the father of a Paladin. A staff or tome would give him that hybrid flavor the FE4-5 class did.

Garon seems like he'd be an all offence type so I think he'd wield sword, lances, and tomes. I can really easily see him wielding any or all of those weapons, and I'm not quite sure why.

Garon seems like he'd be an all offence type so I think he'd wield sword, lances, and tomes. I can really easily see him wielding any or all of those weapons, and I'm not quite sure why.

If offensive Staves return, it would be cool if he wielded a berserk staff, but at this point, it would only be wishful thinking.

I do think Garon does play favorites. The three he most likely prefers are Marx, Kamui, and Elise. Leon has this inferiority complex over his inability to use swords well which shouldn't be emphasized if he's Garon favorite. Camilla displays the most loyalty towards Kamui which leads me to believe she has a rocky relationship with Garon. Marx has faith in his dad while Elise hopes Garon will forgive them for something (most likely trying to change the current government).

Edited by IceBuster573

^ your right the cyclops parallel was not the best, I'm actually thinking they could be more like the war dragons from Fe 6 plot important and a large in-story threat, but hardly the final boss. Also i don't see how the golem can have range attacks which is pretty much a prerequisite for a late-game/final boss to have. (Are there even any final bosses without ranged attacks?) They could give him magic of course but i would think the trailer would show that off.

Idoun lacks a ranged attack

His class will clearly be Dark King of Supreme Awesomeness and Amazingness

Maybe Garon has potent dragon-blood like Kamui. Maybe he transforms into a big badass dragon. That'd make him a worthwhile final boss.

^ your right the cyclops parallel was not the best, I'm actually thinking they could be more like the war dragons from Fe 6 plot important and a large in-story threat, but hardly the final boss. Also i don't see how the golem can have range attacks which is pretty much a prerequisite for a late-game/final boss to have. (Are there even any final bosses without ranged attacks?) They could give him magic of course but i would think the trailer would show that off.

He could hit the ground and cause an earthquake or he could throw boulders

But if Garon already had major dragon powers himself, why would he need to kidnap Kamui though?

I imagine in Garon's mind every advantage over Hoshido is a needed one. Not only taking their super-dragon, but adding one to your army? What evil emperor wouldn't do that?

But if Garon already had major dragon powers himself, why would he need to kidnap Kamui though?

Clearly he would realize all his half human children will just be normal kids due a unique genetic trait of his, so the only one worthy of succeeding him is one with the blood of dragons that can transform. Even if they aren't blood related.

^ you have a point on the legacy thing but the Nohr siblings aren't normal, they have dragons vein, they just don't transform.

Edit also i doubt Garon is a full dragon/Manakete.

Edited by goodperson707

Clearly he would realize all his half human children will just be normal kids due a unique genetic trait of his, so the only one worthy of succeeding him is one with the blood of dragons that can transform. Even if they aren't blood related.

I think it's because kamui is a HUGE gain for nohr especially Garon as a weapon of mass destruction for his enemies but as we see him in a scan translated that he wants an unknown source to make him suffer and not killed him since it's the nohr path by purple text box meaning were opposing him.Its kinda like Validar in awakening telling aversa to not kill him but keep him just alive all in all Garon sees kamui as his weapon.

^ you have a point on the legacy thing but the Nohr siblings aren't normal, they have dragons vein, they just don't transform.

Edit also i doubt Garon is a full dragon/Manakete.

Oh I know he isn't but this is about what his class would be and some people are speculating a dragon.