Famitsu 5/28 preview

Ryo

Elfie looks like a zombie, that must be why Sunwoo find her strange.

Still pretty though, and hey, awesome armor !

When was the last time you saw a young, female anime character that wasn't cute?

In a Hentai ? :p

Edited by B.Leu

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something bothers me about her face, but I don't know what .-.

Her face does look strangely distant, not quite cold... just unemotional? IDK.

And I agree with everybody about the boob armor.

I think Elfie looks pretty. Damn, Felicia may have some competition during the Nohr playthrough... That is, hoping her personality is appealing as well.

Kozaki isn't the armor designer. He designs the people inside them, not the armor itself.

It's kinda hard to separate the two. Kozaki is responsible for Nowi and Tharja's design and I personally think he's responsible for Kjelle's under armor which has boobplates.

It's kinda hard to separate the two. Kozaki is responsible for Nowi and Tharja's design and I personally think he's responsible for Kjelle's under armor which has boobplates.

Isn't that making assumptions here?

Even if we knew for a fact that all deviations from the standard class designs were the responsibility of Kozaki himself, Tharja's design seems to be pretty much the same as every female in the class. And every Manakete has a different outfit, making it rather hard to tell which one the standard class design is.

Edited by BrightBow

I thnk they didn't intend to have standard Manakete in Awakening, seeing that there are only 3 unique ones. They ended up using Nowi's since she's the first available...?

Class change information? I'm going to like this.

Elphie may have just overtaken Kazahana's spot as best girl, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Damn you, FEif, how dare you play with my feelings like this! Just how many more cute girls will you shove in my face before you're done?

Contrary to popular belief, having more curves on the armor will help it deflect the strikes better and boobs armor has the highest amount of curves. Her boobs armor doesnt seem to be tight to the point of limiting movements. Also, since she has boobs (obviously), tight armor is not an option and big armor is too big for a woman so the best choice is a loose boobs armor! Baka!

Well, yes, more curves are better, but you want the curves to push strikes away from the wearer of the armor. With boob plate there's about a 50% chance that the strike will go directly towards the heart. You'd want something that looks like this with more room towards the top.

I am giddy with excitement about the soon to come class, and skill info. Elfie actually looks pretty good aside from the armor looking kind of bulky, and the before mentioned boob plate. No clue why people think the look on her face looks zombie-ish. That's pretty much the look I have on my face most of the time. She's probably just brooding, daydreaming, or something.

Edited by Honey Bunny

They're probably just making us wait longer because this may be the most interesting batch of info we've seen yet.

...Or maybe because there's nothing special...

I think the mag is starting to leak now.

Just need to wait until FE's turn : P

I'm tempted to take a walk though...

No, you're not allowed to have a life of your own. I want my FE info, and I want it now! :P

Seriously though, no rush. If you need to stretch your legs go for it. We can wait.

Elfie would look so much better with a proper chest plate. And if the colour of her armour was a little more intense, hope it's just a bad quality image and it looks nicer in-game.

Elfie would look so much better with a proper chest plate. And if the colour of her armour was a little more intense, hope it's just a bad quality image and it looks nicer in-game.

It is somewhat funny to imagine that, in universe, she had to go to a smith and when they asked her what kind of chest armor she wanted go "Just..just gimmie big 'ol boobs"

Maybe she has metal boobs to cover up the fact that she has almost none of her own. Don't need to pad your bra when your armor is irreparably shaped to lie about what you're packing.

Or maybe it's just bad armor design.

Maybe she has metal boobs to cover up the fact that she has almost none of her own. Don't need to pad your bra when your armor is irreparably shaped to lie about what you're packing.

Pretty sure that's what Cordelia did.

It's artwork directly from Nintendo. If anything, it's higher quality than anything in the actual games XD

But in-game, it will be sharper, crisper and smaller, so it should look noticeably different.

It's artwork directly from Nintendo. If anything, it's higher quality than anything in the actual games XD

But in-game, it will be sharper, crisper and smaller, so it should look noticeably different.

Haha yeah that's what I meant, it just looks a little faded compared to her battle model where she's bright pink