BORED! [FE13]

Randa

Sooo. . .if we're way short on Second Seals, does that mean we use the drafted characters in their default class until we get one?

EDIT: Whoops, forgot my picks~! Enjoy General Walhart and Sage Tiki!

Edited by eclipse

Sorcerer Tharja + Sniper Noire.

Yeah, I was wondering about that too, but I guess I will use a first come first served policy to reclass them :P

Let's GO~!

Name: Robin

Asset: Speed

Flaw: Resistance

Premonition

It was two turns, but who cares.

Prologue - 3/3

Watch in amazement as Chrom is tinked by Myrmidons.

Chapter 1 - 3/6

Chrom and Frederick team up to murder almost everything. Robin got the leftovers (and that one archer who didn't want to attack Frederick).

Chapter 2 - 3/9

Frederick beelined to the boss, and Stahl made sure Vaike kept up. On turn 3, Stahl unloaded Vaike onto Frederick, who OHKO'd the boss (it maths out, I promise). Chrom and Robin doubled the rest of the generics. Lissa managed to sneak in some healing.

Chapter 3 - 4/13

This strategy was brought to you by: Stahl.

Got the Hammer, too.

Stat time~!

Name     Class      Level  HP  Str  Mag  Skl  Spd  Lck  Def  Res
Chrom    Lord        2.70  21   7    1    8    9    5    8    1
Robin    Tactician   8.60  25   8    8    9   11    8   10    5
Lissa    Cleric      2.73  18   1    6    5    4    8    3    5
Freddy   G. Knight   2.34  29  13    3   13   10    6   15    4
Vaike    Fighter     3.00  Base everything
Stahl    Cavalier    2.20  Base everything
Sumia    Peggy       1.11  Base everything
Vaike will get the first Second Seal. I'll do Paralogue 1 before tackling Chapter 4.

Paralogue 1 - 14

Sumia, Stahl, and Vaike appreciated the levels.

Chapter 4 - 2/15

Forged a +3 Thunder tome, because Robin kinda sucks at ORKOing stuff. This should hold me for a VERY long time.

Robin and Stahl paired up and took the right side, Frederick and Vaike paired up and took the left, and the OTP of Chrom and Sumia took on the boss. Because of the forge, Robin was able to OHKO everything. Because of Vaike, Frederick was able to OHKO the far Fighter. Boss went down because OTP OP.

Chapter 5 - 4/19

Fed Strength tonics to Chrom and Sumia (so they'd be able to ORKO stuff).

The bromance of Frederick and Vaike were once again able to OHKO stuff. Stahl and Robin took the south side, and Sumia went UP.

Paralogue 2 - 14

Sumia took out a fighter, then the archers near Anna. Stahl and Vaike grabbed whoever was dumb enough to suicide into them. Lissa's not quite at C staves, and I diddled around for a couple of turns to train her staff level. Boss kill went to Vaike (naturally).

Chapter 6 - 4/23

Stahl + Killing Edge + Solidarity + Robin B Support has a pretty good chance of critblicking the boss. . .and that's exactly what happened. Chrom/Sumia took the left side (RIP Gaius), Frederick/Vaike took the middle (Vaike is 19 points away from reclassing), and Stahl/Robin obliterated the left side. Panne gave Chrom's side a hand.

The Chapter 8 Second Seal will go to one of Panne/Lissa, depending on who reaches the requisite level first.

Chrom    Lord        7.45  26   9    2   12   12    8   12    2
Robin    Tactician  12.47  28  10    8   11   13    9   12    6
Lissa    Cleric      8.87  23   4   12    7    4   11    4    8
Vaike    Fighter     9.81  35  14    2    9   10    5    9    0
Stahl    Cavalier    8.14  28  10    1   10   10    5    9    1
Sumia    Peggy       8.52  23   9    6   16   17   14    8    9
Panne    Taguel      7.60  29   9    2   10   11    9    7    3

Freddy   G. Knight   3.97  30  13    3   13   10    6   16    4
KEEP GAINING STRENGTH, SUMIA!

Chapter 7 - 3/26

Defense Tonic to Panne so she'd survive the rush. Strength Tonic to Chrom so he'll form some semblance of offense.

Panne paired up with Vaike, and they ran through EVERYTHING! Stahl/Robin were still relevant, in the form of Solidarity, which Chrom needed to KO the boss.

Looks like Panne will get the first Master Seal - Vaike is still short a few experience!

Edited by eclipse

Chapter 8 - 4/30

This was the best I could do with no Rescue. Unpaired Panne flew towards the Second Seal village while Chrom and Sumia went for the Master Seal. The sand really screwed over Stahl and Robin. Vaike killed the starting Fighter for his final level. Nowi and Gregor destroyed the middle, and even a Killing Edge crit wasn't enough to stop her! On turn 4, I transferred Robin from Stahl to Panne, and she murdered the boss. Nowi got the village, and Sumia finished killing something.

Paralogue 3 - 11

Erm. . .Vaike got the Second Seal (Thief) and Lissa got the Master Seal (Sage). This is so that I can build the latter's support. Strength Tonic to Sumia so she'd ORKO the enemy Pegasi using a Javelin without a partner.

Not my fault that the enemies suicided into everyone. Chrom x Vaike is a really neat pairing.

Chapter 9 - 5/35

I got Libra, Tharja, and the Hand Axe (hence why it's five turns and not four), so I'm happy.

Chapter 10 - 4/39

Sumia GOES UP and ferries Chrom to the boss. Multiple Killing Edges OP. Managed to kill all the thieves, too~!

Paralogue 4 - 14

Rushed to kill the thief, then took out everyone else at my leisure. Lissa the Magical Nuke killed the boss. Got all the treasure because a very kind soul gave me Vaike the Thief (who's about five levels away from becoming Vaike the Unstoppable Assassin Who No Longer Has Speed Problems). Sumia got most of the experience, somehow, which meant that she promoted to Falcoknight at the end of the map, at level 15. I don't think there's enough experience for me to do what I wanted to with Lucina, but Cynthia should still be salvageable.

Also, Wyverns are what Panne really, REALLY wants. She's right up there with Sumia in terms of killing ability, and she hasn't even promoted! Yarne is going to rock!

Chapter 11 - 3/42

Strength Tonic to Sumia so I only need one dual strike to off Gangrel.

Sumia runs towards the boss, and angers some of the mages. Panne heads towards the Hero (who she doubles thanks to Gregor support). Stahl keeps close to Sumia, and Libra/Vaike keep running towards the treasure chest. On turn 2, Sumia kills Gangrel (and most of that side) on EP, while Panne gets the Master Seal, which she warps over to Chrom, which in turn Stahl fishes out and uses to promote to Paladin. On turn 3, I clean up the last three enemies - a fighter, the thief, and some mage who somehow survived the massacre. Got the Goddess Icon, too~!

Chrom    Lord       14.44  31  12    3   17   17   14   16    3
Robin    Tactician  15.87  30  12    9   12   16   10   14    6
Lissa    Sage        4.63  31   6   19   14   11   15    9    9
Vaike    Thief       5.22  35  12    4   14   16    6    9    1
Stahl    Paladin     1.00  39  18    3   13   13    7   16    7
Sumia    Falco       3.29  35  14   10   28   27   21   14   14
Panne    W. Rider    9.78  41  20    4   21   19   15   17    1
Gregor   Mercenary  10.98  Base everything
Libra    War Monk    4.24  40  15   16   12   16   12   12   16
Tharja   Dark Mage  11.43  26   5   12    6   13    4   10    7

Why the hell do Stahl and Chrom have the same Defense?

Chapter 12 - 3/45

Gave Chrom a Defense Tonic so he'd survive the entire upper right side, and Panne a Strength Tonic so she'd be able to ORKO things with a Hand Axe.

Panne went to the left, Sumia carrying Chrom went to the right, Lissa killed the two closest Knights before using herself as bait, Libra Hammer'd the two knights in yonderland, and Stahl hit the lower left Cavalier group with a well-placed Beast Killer.

I have access to Master Seals. Tremble in fear!

Chapter 13 - 1/46

Promoted Gregor to Bow Knight. Panne's happy. Pretty sure this is where I promoted Panne, too.

Sumia and Chrom move forward, Stahl carries Olivia to Sumia and dances her, Sumia flies up to the boss, swaps out, and Chrom goes to town with Mystletain (or whatever it's called). Regalia OP.

Everyone else got one turn's worth of experience. Except for Henry. And Panne, who opted to get the Silver Bow instead.

Chapter 14 - 1/47

Decided to try a strategy as if I only had one flier. Still works. Reclassed Lucina to Cavalier.

Libra Hammer'd the upper Knight on the left side, Chrom hopped in Lucina's saddlebags then hopped out to kill one of the Cavaliers. Lissa went to the right, killing a Knight, receiving a dance, and then getting me the Short Axe. Stahl picked up Vaike and the two of them were able to reach the money. Panne teamed up with Gregor, and thanks to the path I cleared, I was able to guide Panne to the boss and Hammer his face in.

Chapter 15 - 3/50

Gave Lissa a Defense Tonic so she wouldn't die, Tharja a Magic Tonic so she'd ORKO things with Nosferatu, and Libra a Strength Tonic in case the General with the Hammer spawned with an extra point of defense.

Libra obtained the Hammer, and for giggles, I fed a few kills to Vaike (who was paired with Chrom - do not underestimate the bromance). Sumia took her daughter to the Say'ri Gets Poked Show. Lissa wandered on the beach, while Tharja/Stahl helped to clear Say'ri's area. Panne and Gregor flew towards the boss, and attracted the ire of the bulk of the enemies. By the time I hit turn 3, only the boss, the Short Axe general, and one of the units harassing Say'ri were alive. Since I had so much time, I grabbed everything except the Second Seal (oh the irony).

Lissa and Robin hit S support. Time to get Owain and Morgan!

Edited by eclipse

So this is my first update! :Sain: My turn counts are lame interesting ..

Name: Robin
mGender: FeMale
Asset: Magic
Flaw: Strength

Premonition.

It took me three turns =0

Prologe - 4 turns

I basically do not want to get any exp into Frederick :P that is why I am taking an extra turn and Robin got RNG blessed on the first lvl up

Chapter 1 - 3/7

I had to use Fred Unless I wanted to take like 8 turns just with Female Robin and chrom, so far we are getting good stats.

Chapter 2 - 6/13

... Well I can only use Robin, Chrome and Fred at this point, that is the best I could do, pushing all the way I could and risking getting killed by a simple risen but every thing played out in the end, hopefully I will get Kellam next chapter and he should be of help, right?

Chapter 3 - 4/17

Got Kellam, nut much to say just here, just that my party is finally starting up.

Chapter 4 - 5/22

Ha...ha... This is turning out harder than I had expected, with just 4 units, made two teams, Chrom+frederik took the left side and Robin supported by kellam the right side,I probably need to forge a tome because or a sword...

This is all for tonight I will update more tomorrow night (I am an slave that has to work on sundays :sad:

Edited by Darkhar

Due to the sheer length of the previous post, will continue in this post.

Paralogue 12 - 15

Tharja promoted to Sorcerer. Morgan came with Veteran and Rally Magic.

Recruiting Morgan was a nice little side-effect. This was Vaike's Training Ground, and he powered his way to level 11! Morgan insta-promoted to Sage, so that I wouldn't have to deal with unpromoted classes. Everyone else grabbed what experience they could. In the end, planted Lucina with a Bronze Lance next to the boss - though she didn't damage him, it gave her the needed WEXP to hit D Lances (in other words, Javelins). Gregor killed the boss.

The Second Seal on this map was used to turn Lissa into a Valkyrie. With awful Speed.

Paralogue 5 - 12

Vaike promoted to Assassin, and it's as glorious as I thought it would be. Owain came with Veteran and Miracle.

Grabbed Owain IMMEDIATELY, and had him kill what he could. Chrom and Vaike wandered around and obliterated whatever they came across. Panne and Gregor went south, and made things miserable. Everyone else tried to get kills, but the enemy density sucks on Normal. Accidentally got the boss mad a little too early, which is why my turn count is a bit too low. Didn't bother with Missletain, as Owain wouldn't use it after this chapter. Stahl and Tharja married.

Paralogue 9 - 15

Owain reclassed to Brigand, because free gold. Cynthia came with Rally Speed and Aether (Lucina inherited Relief from Sumia).

Thanks to the numerous promoted enemies and Veteran, Owain gained a level every time he killed one. I managed to have him kill ten of them, thanks to the boss' ability to generate more enemies. Gregor and Stahl got some much-needed experience; Lucina, not so much. Sumia spammed Heal for experience. Everyone else did their best to kill things. FINALLY got Ignis for Robin.

Chapter 16 - 3/53

I think it's doable in two, but my mounts REALLY need to fight, not ferry Olivia around. Reclassed Cynthia to Knight.

Thanks to everything, Cynthia is an unpromoted armored unit with 19 Speed - in other words, Rally Speed and Lucina support means that she can double Heroes. Managed to have her gain a level despite her awful movement. Stahl ran around killing thieves, Vaike paired with Robin for amusement, Libra spammed Physic, and Panne/Gregor walked up to the boss and Hammered his face in.

Sumia needs three levels, and Stahl needs two. Then I can reclass them accordingly. After that, I need one more Second/Master Seal for Yarne, and then the rest will be used on Morgan/Lucina.

Chrom    G. Lord     5.40  41  19    4   25   25   20   23    6
Robin    'master     6.98  39  19   15   16   22   13   19    9
Lissa    Valkyrie    1.30  32   6   22   16   16   21    9   15
Vaike    Winning     3.34  50  23    4   29   25   12   16    2
Stahl    Paladin     6.92  43  20    3   15   14    9   20    7
Sumia    Falco       7.55  38  18   11   31   29   22   16   16
Panne    W. Lord     7.02  58  32    7   29   30   18   27    8
Gregor   Horseman    5.20  41  17    1   18   18   13   13    5
Libra    War Monk    6.84  42  16   16   13   18   12   12   17
Tharja   Sorcerer    4.70  37   7   20   11   17    8   18   12
Olivia   Dancer      8.98  24   8    3   11   14    9    3    3
Lucina   Cavalier    6.95  36  15    5   22   19   19   14    7
Morgan   Sage        3.30  33   9   18   14   17   13   10   13
Owain    Warrior     1.60  51  23   14   23   25   22   16   13
Cynthia  Knight      2.70  31  17    4   18   17   20   20    6

Speedwing is going to Stahl, post-haste.

Chapter 17 - 5/58

I suppose I could shave a turn if I ignored the Boots. But why would I do that?

Panne takes Vaike and jets towards the Boots. About halfway there, she meets up with Gregor/Olivia. Gregor hops on Panne, while Vaike heads towards the treasure. Lissa grabs a Chest Key, and on turn 5, I get my Boots and murder the boss.

The kids were off on the right, getting what experience they could.

Edited by eclipse

Paralogue 1 - 10

I took the chance to pour some exp into kellam, getting him ready to use the second seal in him ( we can use the one from renown, right?) so let the kills be handled by him mostly

Chapter 5 - 8/30 *sigh*

well, what can I say i only have 4 units, did not want to use ricken much and he died too, not gonna be using him anymore... Hey I'm drafting for the fun not to win :XD:

Paralogue 2 - 10

Just took my time and let everyone crash into kellam and Mu!Chrom they could not even sctach this tanks, almost ready to reclass Kellam

Chapter 6 - 7/37

Bye bye Frederick, Welcome Gaius! So chrom and Robien were in charge here with kellam as support and when i got Gaius in my ranks he just was doing some small hits without dying trying to get some exp to be able to reclass, this is getting really hard, at least I think I'll get Cordelia and nowi soon.

Chapter 7 - 7/43

Ha! I thought I could finish it faster but could not finish off the last enemy on the 4th turn and 3 more appeard, had to backtrack for 3 more turns to kill them off and avoid having Cordelia die... Got cordelia BTW, reclassed Kellam into Priest and Avatar is ready to be promoted to Gran Master but I will not get the master seal until next chapter I believe

Good night, this is all for tonight!
EDIT: curret stats, just for the sake of providing more information
Name     Class       Level  HP  Str  Mag  Skl  Spd  Lck  Def  Res
Chrom    Lord        13.39  31  14    3    10   20   10   11    2
Robin    Tactician    20.*  33  11   21    15   14   14   14    9
Kellam   Priest       1.00  25   8    4     7   11    6    9   11
Cordelia Peg. Knight  7.59  25   9    3    13   14    9    8    8
Gaius    Thief        5.97  22   7    0    13   15    6    5    2
Undrafted:

Fred     G. Knight     4.6  31  14    3    14   12    8    15   3
Lissa    Base
Vaike    Base
Stahl    Base
Sumia    Base
Panne    Base
Edited by Darkhar

Chapter 18 - 3/61

Boots to Panne. Speedwings to Stahl.

Panne and Gregor eventually flew to the boss and ended the map. Couldn't pull two turns because Panne doesn't have Pass. Everyone else nabbed some experience.

Paralogue 13 - 10

Chose to fight both armies. Stahl got a Speed Tonic for reasons that I don't remember. Gave Defense and Resistance Tonics to Lucina and Cynthia, so they'd survive the horse guys. Yarne inherited Patience and Strength +2 (because let's face it, he can't run away from the rest of my army).

Panne flew to Yarne, and handed him a Second Seal, Iron Axe, Hand Axe, and Arms Scroll. Yarne immediately reclassed to Brigand, and used the Arms Scroll to hit D Axes. Lissa was used to heal, Cynthia/Lucina did their best to gain experience, as did Owain/Morgan and Panne/Yarne. Chrom/Sumia were used as storage. The real winner of this. . .was Tharja/Stahl. Thanks to Nosfertanking, Tharja was able to massively self-improve - enough where I can justify Noire's existence. Got all the villages before killing the boss.

Paralogue 15 - 15

Noire inherited Defender and Anathema. The former is gravy, and the latter is absolutely necessary.

Used Lissa to ferry Yarne to Noire. Vaike/Robin and Owain/Morgan went UP with Sumia/Chrom to deal with the fliers. Eventually, Stahl/Tharja and Lucina/Cynthia made it to the boss area. Had Yarne chip the boss for a few turns, which allowed Sumia to staff herself to level 11 (she started the map at 9.63). Stahl also hit level 10. I'm almost done with reclasses!

Paralogue 17 - 8?

Due to the nature of this map, I did NOT spend 15 turns on it! Promoted Sumia and Noire.

Since I couldn't rescue Tiki, I had to leave some units unpaired, so I could safely surround her. Noire's ability to use Longbows helped, as did Owain/Vaike's bows. Chrom was able to pull a lot of mayhem without a partner, as Sumia's job was to Rally Speed every turn. Stahl's a decent Swordmaster, and thanks to some force-fed kills, I was able to promote Cynthia.

The last person who needs a reclass is Libra, and then I don't need to do any more~!

Edited by eclipse

Wow, I suck at updating my stats (even though Panne the Haymaker should be obvious enough). SORRY!

Chapter 19 - 1/62

Strength Tonic to Panne. . .I think?

If your absolutely confident in your mounted unit, give them the boots, pair him/her up with a unit that gives +1 movement, and that will be just enough to get into Walhart's range, assuming you start front and center. I did this with Panne/Gregor. It went as well as can be expected - Panne ORKO'd him with a Silver Axe. This strategy was possible because Owain had Rally Strength.

Chapter 20 - 2/64

Had my starting units clear out Cervantes' area, and Cervantes himself was eliminated by Tharja/Stahl (Ruin OP). That allowed Panne/Gregor to use their full movement on turn 1, and get into range of Excellus' group. Thanks to her ridiculous stats, Panne isn't in much danger from the Snipers. On the second turn, I move as much of my army up as possible, and Panne/Gregor get into range of Walhart. Panne was able to ORKO Walhart with a Hand Axe (if I'd remembered to give her a Strength Tonic, she wouldn't have needed a dual strike from Gregor). Owain saved this run by dual guarding an attack that would've otherwise killed Noire. . .and Noire herself dodged an attack that would've been bad. Woohoo~!

Chapter 21 - 3/67

MVP of this run is Olivia - not only did she help out massively with this turn count, she dodged THREE axes that would've otherwise killed her. All of these were positioning errors on my part.

For this to work, Panne needs to use her full movement from the southeastern starting position to the boss. . .except that tile #11 is blocked by an Assassin. What I did was put Olivia in the most southeastern starting position, then had Panne right behind her. That way, Panne could kill the Assassin, and on the second turn, she moves forward one tile, Olivia dances her, and then she can resume her march towards the boss. I had to rely on the unconventional pairing of Noire/Lucina to kill a Sage that blocked Panne's path on turn 2. Libra's job was to keep Olivia healthy - she had just enough HP to survive a single Mire. Everyone else cleaned up. Got the Secret Book for no apparent reason (well. . .okay, Tharja would appreciate it, maybe).

Chapter 22 - 1/68

Who needs weapons, I have inflated stats! Olivia hopped on Lucina, Gregor paired with Panne, and thanks to Olivia being carted a lot further than normal, I was able to fly straight to Aversa and end the map.

Chapter 23 - 3/71

Morgan got Naga's Tear, so she'd stop dying to stiff breezes.

Chrom and Robin made their way to the boss while Panne/Gregor flew through the enemies and made them all miserable. On turn 2, Validar died twice (first from story, second from Panne being in range of him). On turn 3, Panne killed that lone general way in the corner of the map, and I put Tharja/Stahl in range of the other one. Said enemy suicided on EP, because Ruin does that.

Chapter 24 - 3/74

Panne/Gregor did their thing. Lucina/Cynthia manged some experience up north, and Tharja/Stahl did the same thing to the south. I'd need a second flier to get a reliable two-turn clear. Used a Second Seal mid-map to reset Panne's level to 1 (Wyvern Lord, that is).

Chapter 25 - 2/76

Panne/Gregor beeline to the boss, while everyone else gets a bit of self-improvement in. Not much else to say about this map.

Managed to get the final bit of staff experience for Libra. . .and reclassed him to Sage. NOW I'm done!

Paralogue 18 - 12

Gangrel died, because I didn't need him. I used this map to get Morgan, Noire, and Gregor up to par. . .the last one mostly so that he doesn't embarrass himself against Grima. This would've been a wee bit longer, but then Noire crit with the Longbow. Morgan got enough levels, so I reclassed her to Dark Knight.

Stats before I go off and finish my self-improvement (as in, Robin gets Rally Spectrum and everything dies. . .because despite the Speed asset, Robin gained two Speed in six levels).

Chrom    G. Lord    10.07  46  23    7   29   27   23   24    6
Robin    'master    13.28  42  24   18   22   24   17   24   13
Lissa    Valkyrie    5.10  33   6   24   18   18   23    9   17
Vaike    Winning    10.27  57  28    6   35   30   16   22    2
Stahl    Swordity    5.24  46  26    4   22   22*  11   23    6
Sumia    General     1.43  48  24    9   32   23   25   27   13
Panne    W. Lord*    3.35  73  42   11   39   38   25   36   10
Gregor   Horseman   12.36  48  20    1   21   23   13   18    7
Libra    Sage        1.00  42  13   20   15   23   14   11   17
Tharja   Sorcerer   16.79  44  13   29   17   25   16   23   14
Olivia   Dancer     15.75  30  10    6   14   20   14    4    5
Lucina   Paladin     7.35  55  24    8   32   29   28   19   17
Morgan*  D. Knight   1.00  53  18   26   23   22   25   18   21
Owain    Warrior     9.93  56  29   18   27   27   26   19   15
Cynthia  General     5.28  54  28    6   27   26   28   27   13
Yarne    'zerker     8.51  73  34    4   24   28   22   20    7
Noire    Sniper      9.15  42  17   10   23   23   14   24   11

Paralogue 19 - 8?

Don't remember the exact turn count, but I DO remember the entire map rushing me! Fed more experience to Lucina, Vaike, Chrom, and Owain. Speaking of, Owain survived the most enemies, and Aether kept Lucina/Chrom alive. Poor Lissa was overworked!

Walhart attacked Chrom, so I wound up recruiting him.

Paralogue 20 - 12

Olivia got a HP Tonic so she'd survive a Mire from anywhere. Also, Panne won't be deployed until Paralogue 23.

Saving Emmeryn while keeping Olivia out of danger was probably the hardest part of the map. Once I figured out how to kill the two big threats near Emmeryn on turn 2, I had no problems keeping her out of danger. I made sure to kill every last unit on the map, and managed to net a shiny tile (which gave me an item I can't use).

Edited by eclipse