BORED! [FE13]

Randa

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 4 players.

2. Chrom, Avatar, Morgan, Olivia, Lucina, and Priam are free for all to use.

3. The game will be played on Normal Mode Classic.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may: pair up with undrafted units and trade with undrafted/drafted units (but must not be in range of a drafted unit when battling)

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to: pairing up with drafted units, meatshielding, healing and supporting with drafted units.

3. NPC units may do as they please without penalty.

4. Paralogues are optional and are free up to 15 turns.

5. Challenge battles are banned. You may have undrafted units clear a challenge battle to shop, though any items obtained must be discarded/cannot be used or sold.

6. Map shopping is allowed, excluding items sold from Anna Merchant shops.

7. Mothers are drafted with their children, but are drafted at the same time as the rest of the units.

8. Use of items obtained from event tiles, the barracks and renown items are banned.

9. Use of DLC and Spotpass is explained below.

10. Forging is allowed.

Extra:

1. A unit that activates Galeforce may not move. Taking another action with Galeforce other than using a healing item is worth a penalty of 10 turns.

2. The Rescue staff is banned

3. Avatar cannot be anything except a tactician or grandmaster.

4. Chrom can only be lord/great lord.

5. Morgan and Lucina can be whatever the hell they wanna be.

6. Frederick is banned after chapter 6 free before.

7. SOYO draft style, both character and class.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units performing any disallowed action is worth a penalty of 4 turns,

2. Undrafted units pairing up with drafted units is worth a penalty of 20 turns instead.

Exceptions:

1. Ricken and Maribelle are free for Ch. 5

2. Nowi and Gregor are free for Ch.8.

DLC and Spotpass:

1. Paralogues 18-23 may be completed and are free to 15 turns.

2. The bonus box regalia items may be used.

3. Spotpass characters may be summoned for the sole purpose of buying items from them.

4. Renown items up to Bullion(L) is allowed.

Teams:

Chexaxn: Villager Donnel, GK Ricken, War Cleric Emmeryn, Wyvern Lord Aversa, General Walhart + Sage Tiki, Battle Cleric Marribele + GK Brady, Sniper Virion

Randa: Wyvern Lord Lon'qu, Sage Cherche + War Monk Gerome, War Cleric Miriel + Warrior Laurent, Warrior Gangrel, Trickster Flavia, General Basilio, Griffon Rider Say'ri, Griffon Rider Sully + Griffon Rider Kjelle.

Darkhar: Sniper Yen'fay, Sage Kellam, Manaktere. Nowi + Manakete Nah, Warrior Gaius, Trickster Henry, Assassin Anna, Hero Inigo, Darkflier Cordelia + Falcon knight Esvera

Eclipse: General Sumia + General Cynthia, Assassin Vaike, Wyvern Lord Panne+ Berserker Yarn, Swordmaster Stahl, Bow Knight Gregor, Sorcerer Tharja + Sniper Noire, Sage Libra, Valkyrie Lissa + Warrior Owain,

Edited by Randa

How does reclass work in the SOYO style? Like if I'm given Hero Cordelia, how do I get her from Peg Knight to Hero? Or can your opponent only choose from the reclass options of the starting class (ie. Cordelia can only go Falcon Knight or Dark Flier)?

What's the policy on getting Renown items? Standard procedure, or can we just grab them as needed all at once?

i didnt ban second seals this time so, you just change them whenever you get one. iirc it should be one in renown, one in chapter 8, one in twelve, one in 14 (i think this actually costs a turn with rescue staff being banned, or im thinking of the wrong map) and then purchasable after 16?

bit off on the chapters. its actually in chapter 15 not 14, and then obviously the paralouge ones.

also yeah no pkl's system is too complicated imo, you can just get everything from the get go.

Edited by Randa

Oh man, I wish I could join, but I've never done a draft before and this being a SOYO style I don't think I could pull it off.

Still tempted to join, If you don't mind having a n00b on this type of things, in case you need one more to start, I'll be here.

Oh man, I wish I could join, but I've never done a draft before and this being a SOYO style I don't think I could pull it off.

Still tempted to join, If you don't mind having a n00b on this type of things, in case you need one more to start, I'll be here.

doesnt matter if its your first time bro. this is just for fun.

pick order

There were 4 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Chexaxn:
  2. Randa:
  3. Darkhar:
  4. Eclipse:

Timestamp: 2015-05-27 16:46:44 UTC

so chexaxn picks for me, i pick darkhar, darhar picks clipsey, clipsey picks chexaxn

in that order

Edited by Randa

Ok, so I am next: Sumia, General.

She comes with the child righ? if son then Cynthia comes along and if I have to choose her class as well, General, too (Hope I'm doing this right)

EDIT: Fixed!

Edited by Darkhar