Who thinks that Kamui will be able to waif family?

Wildshot

I honestly think the possibility of being able to marry (if it exists in this game) the Nohrian royals, is rather high. Kamui obviously knows their own origins, and that these guys arent his/her blood siblings from the get-go. I feel like it might be up to the player to decide if their Kamui has the Westermarck Effect on the Nohr side. Aqua is the Nohr princess, so if Kamui could marry her, Kamui should be allowed to have the option to marry the others. And no, its not just cuz i want my Kamui to romance Camilla. I actually do think that marriage options on Nohr side would make for some really intriguing narrative. Since the game prides itself on player actions and choice.

Hoshido side siblings, yeahhhhh no. They be blood kin. An S Support with a Hoshidan royal should be a companionship thing if its allowed. Like, not like Owain/Lucina style thing, but more of a sibling dynamic that allows the S support bonuses. /shrug But yeahhh if they dont go that way, Hoshido siblings should only A support with Kamui.

My thing is that we should be able to S Support Aqua regardless of the gender of Kamui. But thats pipedream. :/

This really depends. If marriage is available in this game, then chances are that at least one sibling will be capable of it on each side, for each gender. For the Hoshidan side, Kamui is likely a half sibling to at least two siblings, probably Hinoka and Takumi. We've seen Hinoka sobbing into a Kamui's chest, which is why I guessed it might be her, and I say Takumi, cause he's apparently very suspicious, and that's probably something a female Kamui will work around in supports with him. Ryouma seems highly unlikely, and Sakura is a bit young. I doubt they'd be willing to push the incest card alongside a loli card. While Half-siblings is still pretty close, there is a precedent in Geneology of the Holy War for it to be possible.

As for Nohr, well, I only need to give one name as a reason why they're likely to let at least two of the Nohr siblings marry. Camilla. Just look at her to find out why. as for the other Nohr sibling, I'd say Leon, simply for symmetry's sake.

Of course, this is just my opinion, and also only if they allow marriage. They might also let you go for any of the siblings, and pull the Kamui is only their half-sibling card on all of the Hoshidan's (Unlikely), or you might not be allowed any of them.

Personally, I don't think Marriage will be available at all. Maybe in an epilogue, but not mid-game like Awakening. For Awakening, it was for plot purposes, to help determine what skills, and hair the children characters had. Unless there's a plot reason in this game, it's not likely to have it done in the middle of the game.

Either way, if marriage is possible, and you can make Kamui marry his blood siblings in Hoshido, I really don't mind. In the end it's just a game, and it has no bearing on reality, so if it's possible, great. That means potentially interesting conversations. If not, also great, as it means people who are disgusted by the idea don't get to complain about it being the game.

Anyone think that they'll do it because it worked in Awakening?

in awakening you had either one (1) or two (2) relation(s) of yours not through marriage that you could recruit in any given playthrough

and oddly enough, you could not, in fact, marry your child(ren)

Aqua is the Nohr princess, so if Kamui could marry her, Kamui should be allowed to have the option to marry the others.

I mean

the reason that kamui "shouldn't be" allowed to marry the various siblings is that they're either blood related or they've been raised as siblings their entire lives

aqua is neither

I don't see where what you say follows from that?

Pretty sure S supports would be romantic and the end of the game would show those characters getting married in their endings.

Grand theft waifu 14.

It would suck if Japanese version let you marry the Nohrians and US version didn't. Haha.

That would be really shitty.

I mean
the reason that kamui "shouldn't be" allowed to marry the various siblings is that they're either blood related or they've been raised as siblings their entire lives
aqua is neither
I don't see where what you say follows from that?

What? My point is that Nohr is not actually related to Kamui. Kamui is freaking aware of this from the start despite being raised with those guys. My point is also the player should be able to decide if Kamui can romance the Nohr royals. It would be awfully strange to be able to marry Marx's blood sister, Aqua, but not Camilla or Elise in a meta sense, dude. I also very strongly disagree that Kamui "shouldnt be allowed" to romance the Nohr characters.

S supports with Nohr royals:

"Kamui... I always thought of you as more than a brother/sister.... You're also my best friend!"

The salt that follows would be glorious.

Edited by NekoKnight

S supports with Nohr royals:

"Kamui... I always thought of you as more than a brother/sister.... You're also my best friend!"

The salt that follows would be glorious.

not really? not sure why you want such bad fates for fans of romance!

I'd assume Kamui can't romance their adopted siblings just from a gameplay perspective considering their blood-related siblings on Hoshido, but seeing Camilla's design really makes you wonder if that's the case. Unless IS wants to troll all the players who want to marry her lol good one IS.

The whole thing about the CERO C rating...lol. Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies/Gyakuten Saiban 5 was also rated CERO C in Japan (and it was given an M rating in NA by the ESRB which is completely laughable because in Australia it was rated PG) but it wasn't anything outside of the usual Ace Attorney in terms of violence/blood/themes IMO. Maybe it was the 3D.

Probably only the NBR Nohr family, no way they'll let you marry your blood related Hoshido family

The glorious days of Julia x Celice marriages are over, unless Kaga is in the development team with wearing a mask and an alias, or something.

Probably only the NBR Nohr family, no way they'll let you marry your blood related Hoshido family

The glorious days of Julia x Celice marriages are over, unless Kaga is in the development team with wearing a mask and an alias, or something.

we'll see soon.

But no I don't think we'll be able. Incest is looked down upon for a reason (read: It's fucking weird and typically produces less than stellar children).

Because who wants children with gimped stat caps?

I wouldn't be too surprised if they did allow you to romance your blood siblings; they did allow you to hook up with young children (no, their ages matter none). Pretty sure that even thinly-veiled pedophilia is as much of a taboo as incest, so yeah.

As for Aqua, I think it's a given that she and male Kamui seem to be the main couple of the game. The question is whether there is something there for female Kamui. Maybe she could get an S-support with Aqua as well, but it would result in something that would be explicitly non-romantic (but heavily implied).

I join the side that doesn't really want full romance options for either group, but I think they will add in options for the Nohr side for Kamui (and possibly for Ryouma/Takumi and Aqua), particularly if it results in an ending of "And their union helped to heal the rift between the two warring nations" or something. Hoshido will definitely be off-limits.

Edited by Sky Soldier

I'd assume Kamui can't romance their adopted siblings just from a gameplay perspective considering their blood-related siblings on Hoshido, but seeing Camilla's design really makes you wonder if that's the case. Unless IS wants to troll all the players who want to marry her lol good one IS.

The whole thing about the CERO C rating...lol. Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies/Gyakuten Saiban 5 was also rated CERO C in Japan (and it was given an M rating in NA by the ESRB which is completely laughable because in Australia it was rated PG) but it wasn't anything outside of the usual Ace Attorney in terms of violence/blood/themes IMO. Maybe it was the 3D.

Well, there was that one scene during the final case that was pretty spooky.

I want romance on both sides marrige to your sibling on Nohr side hopefully you can because Camilla fan boy right here if I can I will be pissed but I have repaired myself for not being able to romance Camilla. I was pissed you could pair up with Katharina with Chris, Fire Emblem 12 was pushing that pairing and all that jazz and come to find out you couldn't pair them up left a sour taste in my mouth. Hopefully you can romance with Kamui.

I want romance on both sides marrige to your sibling on Nohr side hopefully you can because Camilla fan boy right here, if I can't I will be pissed but I have repaired myself for not being able to romance Camilla. I was pissed you could pair up with Katharina with Chris, Fire Emblem 12 was pushing that pairing and all that jazz and come to find out you couldn't pair them up left a sour taste in my mouth. Hopefully you can romance with Kamui.

FEA had cousins and aunt/unclexneice/nephew and aversa this isn't new they might in the jp version but censor the script and change it to 'companions' to everywhere else,

Cousins isn't considered a big deal in certain parts of the world, Uncle/Niece was an oversight, and Aversa wasn't related to Robin and they weren't raised together; Aversa only calls him "Brother" to get back at him for calling her "Oba-san"

Do I want it to happen? Of course not, I don't even want marriage in the first place.

Do I expect it to happen? *looks at Camila's design*

Yes.

Can someone please explain the logic behind this to me? Is there some sort of precedent of women with large breasts marrying their siblings?

Can someone please explain the logic behind this to me? Is there some sort of precedent of women with large breasts marrying their siblings?

I think the logic is "there's no reason for a really sexualized woman unless it's for the self insert to marry her"

Which..doesn't make sense? I mean there's tons of games with sexualized ladies that have no marriage or romance systems at all.