Fate/Demarcation (A Type-Moon quest)

The3rdCorinthian

The Holy grail war. A ritual designed to grant the victor a single wish. By summoning up the Heroic Spirits that mankind reveres so, enough power can be accumulated to power any desire, even reaching the root of all knowledge. Though dismantled after the third Grail War, it was reconstructed on the other side of the world, in a small British city named Trineways.

But what do you care? You're no heartless magus, chasing your own lust for knowledge to an ultimately untimely fate. You know nothing of magic, of wars, of any of this really.

Well, it looks like you're going to have to learn...

By the way, what was your gender again?

[]Male

[]Female

(If you don't understand what's going on, this is in the role play section, but it is going to be done in a quest format. This means that I will create a story, as well as a series of choices for you to take, once a part is up, I'll give you guys 2 to 4 days, depending on part length, to vote on whichever choice you prefer. I'll then continue the story based on your choices. Of course, you can always do write ins, even write your own spin on how you think things will play out. If they get enough votes, I'll work them into the story {less work for me :) }. Right now, just vote, and see how things play out. And if I screw some things up on Type-Moon knowledge from time to time, call me out on it and I'll try to correct it as best I can.

Happy voting!)

• 1 month later...

I'll get started on the writing ASAP.

-> checks data

-> sees nothing

Feels like me playing Mafia.

A Fate RP would be nice, though.

Edited by Rapier

-> checks data

-> sees nothing

Feels like me playing Mafia.

A Fate RP would be nice, though.