High Hopes for Harold

Mr. Myrmidon

So far, Harold seems like a really fun character and I hope he's well executed(not overly gimmicky with his bad luck). . What are your general thoughts on and hopes for Harold?( Patrick Warburton for VA please)

Awesome design, gives me a sort of Cynthia-vibe from his personality blurb which is a good thing in my eyes. As long as his gimmick isn't as overexaggerated as Kellam I don't really care, AKA proper ending please. I really want to see his supports with Elise and Elfie though, also I know it isn't possible but imagine an Oboro/Harold support (Third route dream?). Actually, I just really want to see any support with him, he just seems like a giant ham.

Personally I'm not a fan of axe users besides Wyvern Lords, so hopefully Harold can change my mind of them since I'm planning on using him regardless. Hope that he's a decent unit, not looking for amazing I'd just be satisfied if he was usable.

I see him and I see CAPTAIN MURICA, full of justice and freedom fries.

Truer words have never been said. Hopefully he lives up to his initial appearances or I will be miffed.

All my friends think he's weird looking for some reason.

I think he's a unique character since most characters are serious and he has a huge ass grin in his portrait. I hope he has support conversations with a completely serious character. I'd get a kick out of that.

tbh, from his 11/10 skl/spd at level 10 from the screencaps, if stats are anything like the GBA games, Harold has the potential to be a really good unit. Will probably use. Also, 'MURICA.

Harold is eerily similar to Reb Brown's 'Captain America' character; he has the blond hair, large chin, and even the red, white, and blue color scheme. I venture to guess that he could have been written to poke fun at American culture, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's original and we've hadn't had a character like this in the entire Fire Emblem series -- as far as I know, at least.

Truer words have never been said. Hopefully he lives up to his initial appearances or I will be miffed.

Someone must solo the last chapter with him with Team America's theme blaring in the background, and put it on YouTube.

Someone must solo the last chapter with him with Team America's theme blaring in the background, and put it on YouTube.

Better yet, Guiles theme.