FE:If website update

Ryo

Looks like Robin and Lucina are using their Awakening portraits (not that it's that big of a surprise), but there's one of Ike:

amiibo_06.jpg

Also, that BGM is amazing.

So Supports are somewhat confirmed from what I watched of the video. A new system where you can invite units to your room for some Pokemon Amii stuff. You can touch them and gain support points. For same-gender units there's a hot spring for bonding.

Once someone gives me a translated name for the features I mentioned, then I'll update the romance topic OP.

Also, it seems Felicia and Joker will be giving regular video updates. I hope they do this for NA as well.

Orochi's face looks freaking scary. That smile is unnatural. Can someone translate the profiles?

there are sample voices. hell yeah

Speaking of, is that Kana Ueda for Orochi? I can't read Japanese, but it sure does sound like her.

Speaking of, is that Kana Ueda for Orochi? I can't read Japanese, but it sure does sound like her.

I thought so too, but the kanji doesn't match up with what I found her name written as in other places.

EDIT: Wait, guys. Tell me if I'm wrong but... is it just me or does it say there that Garon is voiced by Norio Wakamoto?

Edited by The Geek

I thought so too, but the kanji doesn't match up with what I found her name written as in other places.

EDIT: Wait, guys. Tell me if I'm wrong but... is it just me or does it say there that Garon is voiced by Norio Wakamoto?

DUUUUUUUDE, seriously!? Emperor Wakamoto is back?

So Garon is Metal Face? How interesting.

Ah, thought so. Shame though. But having Zero!Rider as a villain can't be too bad. He's Wamuu too, so another JoJo character as well.

Edited by The Geek