DLC with most bang for buck

It depends on what you want. For example, there are 4 DLC maps that each give you a skill you can't get otherwise (All stats +2 from CoY 3, Paragon from LB3, Iote's shield from SB3, Limit breaker from RnR3), 2 maps that each give you a class not otherwise available (Smash Brethren 2 gives you a female only class, Lost Bloodlines 2 gives you a male only class), 3 maps designed to make the game easier (EXPonential growth, Golden gaffe, Infinite Regalia), several maps aimed at end-game teams and several other maps with the sole purpose of giving you more characters/maps to play.

Which one you get the most out of is completely up to how you play and what you need. Have a team of maxed out characters and are looking for a challenge? Buy Apothesis. Need to level weak units quickly? Buy EXPonential growth. Want to see more character interactions? Buy one of the three scramble maps. It's entirely up to what you want from the game.

I'd like something with a decent amount of gameplay length to it although I don't think apothesis will suit me (atm) as it seems like it will be extremely frustrating and I don't deal with things that are overly frustrating atm (juggling both full time school and full time work, but I'm nearing the end only few months of school left... if I pass that is...)

I'd go for one of the Scramble Pack maps. They have a ton of content in the form of extra convos, but without Future Past's story that'll make it hard to play just on eof them.

Harvest Scramble will give you a reliable source of Master Seals, but the other two will give you extra fanservice artwork and slightly more convos. It's up to you.

I'd say Scramble Pack and Golden Gaffe pack for most people. One gives loads of extras like Czar Yoshi said and the other is great for early grinding for exp and cash. Rogues and Reedemers 3 is great for Limit Breaker and Lost Bloodlines 2 is great for late grinding and you get dread fighters.

I'd say Scramble Pack and Golden Gaffe pack for most people. One gives loads of extras like Czar Yoshi said and the other is great for early grinding for exp and cash. Rogues and Reedemers 3 is great for Limit Breaker and Lost Bloodlines 2 is great for late grinding and you get dread fighters.

LB3 is vastly superior for grinding, what with it coming with Paragon and having no allies whose death quotes you have to see every time one dies. Just to clarify.

I'd go for one of the Scramble Pack maps. They have a ton of content in the form of extra convos, but without Future Past's story that'll make it hard to play just on eof them.

Harvest Scramble will give you a reliable source of Master Seals, but the other two will give you extra fanservice artwork and slightly more convos. It's up to you.

By Future Past story do you mean the kid paralogues or another dlc?

Thanks for all the answers.

Future Past 1, 2 and 3 are all part of the same story. You can't play just one and be happy with it.

All the other maps- including the Scrambles- have similar map themes across the pack but you'll be able to get the complete experience for each map alone, without needing the rest of its pack to do so.

I was comparing Future Past to Scramble because both packs have a ton of extra convos in them- Future Past also has the overarching story though, while Scramble maps can stand alone.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

The most bang for your buck would be to save your money and buy the DLC in packs when you can afford them.

The most bang for your buck would be to save your money and buy the DLC in packs when you can afford them.

It's not just money I'm limited on it's space as well I only have 150blocks of space left so can only get 1DLC anyway (and its basically impossible to find a screwdriver small enough to remove the back plate off my ds I've gone to every hardware store within 40km (24.85miles)of me and haven't been able to find one.

Looks like lost bloodlines 2 is most recommended so I guess I'll get that one

Edited by Knightmare

Oh man, that's rough. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the DLC takes up that much space?

Wait, you can't get to the memory card?

Anyway, this depends on what you want out of the game. If you want a grind-friendly map, get Lost Bloodlines 3. If you want to see ridiculously high numbers, get Rogues and Redeemers 3. If you want new classes, get Lost Bloodlines 2 or Smash Brethren 2. If you want ALL THE SHINY get Infinite Regalia (bonus is that you'll also get the Silver Card).

Oh man, that's rough. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the DLC takes up that much space?

I believe they only take up about 100 but yeah still only enough room for 1

Wait, you can't get to the memory card?Anyway, this depends on what you want out of the game. If you want a grind-friendly map, get Lost Bloodlines 3. If you want to see ridiculously high numbers, get Rogues and Redeemers 3. If you want new classes, get Lost Bloodlines 2 or Smash Brethren 2. If you want ALL THE SHINY get Infinite Regalia (bonus is that you'll also get the Silver Card).

No. I can not get to the memory card.

What's the silver card?

And by massive number on rogues and redeemers you mean high mob density?

Edited by Knightmare

No. I can not get to the memory card.

What's the silver card?

And by massive number on rogues and redeemers you mean high mob density?

Huh, that's. . .awful to hear. What model of 3DS do you have?

As for Rogues and Redeemers 3. . .you get Limit Breaker as a prize. The high numbers will be your stats. Oh, and I suppose mob density is a thing, too.

Huh, that's. . .awful to hear. What model of 3DS do you have?

Nintendo decided to make the n3dses require you to open them up to get to the SD card for some silly reason. It's a huge pain even if you have the necessary stuff, and they only give you a 4GB SD card.