Charlotte - Competing with Camilla for Attention

dragonlordsd

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A mercenary of the border of the Kingdom of Nohr. She can be seen as a truly kind girl by anyone who talks to her, but this is just a play to get any man under her control. Her true nature is that of a strong yet crude hand to hand fighter. She dreams of marrying into high wealth and social status.
Edited by Sirius

She looks creepy. As if she is some horrible porcelain doll with an axe. Charlotte also doesn't sound like a very likable character.

@ dragonlord: Fighter seems to be her class.

Edited by Honey Bunny

Blah blah blah bad impractical armor blah.

Character-wise I think she can be another amusing person on your team. Being the first female fighter in the series is nothing to write off either. If fighters aren't bad in this game I'll probably use her.

The design itself I dont mind(other than the fact they just copy pasted Elfie's face on her but whatever). Its her pushing together her sweater puppies that made me raise an eyebrow. Now we know its part of her character, which honestly doesnt appeal to me at all(how will they handle her supports if it can be assumed any nice thing she says is her manipulating the other character?).

Why is there another weirdo in Nohr ? Like seriously ? I have nothing real against her though, but still... Other than reminding me of Tharja...

...Is this bad if I though about Charlotte from Seiken Densetsu 3 ?

Edited by B.Leu

The design itself I dont mind(other than the fact they just copy pasted Elfie's face on her but whatever). Its her pushing together her sweater puppies that made me raise an eyebrow. Now we know its part of her character, which honestly doesnt appeal to me at all(how will they handle her supports if it can be assumed any nice thing she says is her manipulating the other character?).

I'd disagree with the copy pasting of Elfie's face. Elfie looks alive if a bit distant, but Charlotte is just dead, and creepy looking.

Easy, you play the cliche in which her character plays out just as you'd expect and then on the highest rank support conversation it becomes genuine and then just play it out slightly differently with each possible "suitor".

Edited by Sirius

She looks creepy. As if she is some horrible porcelain doll with an axe. Charlotte also doesn't sound like a very likable character.

Glad I'm not the only one. Something tells me she kills without batting an eye.

Easy, you play the cliche in which her character plays out just as you'd expect and then on the highest rank support conversation it becomes genuine and then just play it out slightly differently with each possible "suitor".

Hopefully some of the characters call her on her shit, like Leon, he looks like someone that can see through her BS.

Hopefully some of the characters call her on her shit, like Leon, he looks like someone that can see through her BS.

It does beg the question: Why would they accept such a horrible person ?

Edited by B.Leu

Who knows. There have been some weird ones over the years. Like Lifis.

Lifis, the probably-rapist bandit from FE5 ? Yeah, he was a weird case that one...

. Why would anyone want to not kill him ?...

Two options I can think of:

1. Despite her creepiness resulting in no one liking her, she's a very effective fighter.

2. They put her in the military hoping she would die because no one likes her, and maybe inconvenience the enemy a bit. (I mean, that's what I would do...)

Alongside Leon, I'm guessing that Knight with the Face of a Thug Guy, being around her a lot and seeming like one of those deceptively thoughtful types, will be able to see through her facade like it's not even there.

Their king killed a man and stole his baby.

._.

They either have low standards or just don't know.

Edited by Wildshot

It's about time we got a design like Charlotte. For way too long we've had skimpy male Fighters brazenly showing off their bellies. I'm glad IS is taking gender equality seriously.

I'm being sarcastic, don't hurt me.

she can either be the most hilarious character or the worst. I'm interested to see how they'd handle her in writing. Her personality will take some skill to pull off well, but iirc the writer is at least somewhat competent this time?

I'll wait and see.

She kinda reminds of Tharja with her personality.

I'm not too sure on her design though. I kinda agree with Honey Bunny in the opinion that she looks like a porcelain doll. I feel like if she gets one good whack she's gonna shatter.

Overall, I'm not too keen on Charlotte. Seems like a gold digging Tharja 2.0, and I wasn't particularly fond of Tharja.

It's pretty cool she's a fighter though.

Eh. I don't really mind her at all.

However they take her character, I don't really mind that much as long as it's well written.

I don't know, I don't mind every character being super goody goody, I'd be different to see more characters joining you for ill-intentions but whatever.

Her design erks me a bit.

I think she is supposed to be a disagreeable character (which can make her kind of interesting). Tentative thumbs up for me, but I agree with Thor that a character like this can turn out either really, really good or really bad depending on her writing.

I love her. I hadn't watched the direct and had just seen her sprite so at first I was iffy about her, but I decided to hunt down a translation of her profile and hahahaohwowohmygod. I'm rooting for you, Charlotte! I will also gladly marry her to help her achieve her dream. I love cute but creepy murderers. However, if she's written like Tharja was, I'm out. Tharja is just abusive, creepy, and a huge, gross stalker. I mean, at least Charlotte is actually cute? More power to her for using her womanly wiles for her own success.