Famitsu 4th June Leak

Lushiris

^Zero is the name of a character we know basically nothing about. He's an archer who may have an eyepatch that we glimpsed in the My Castle trailer. 'Not Inigo' is another character we've glimpsed who seems to be basically Inigo from awakening in the same way that Luna is basically Severa, we don't have a name for him yet though.

Edited by capmalachi

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Being at full hp is hardly conditional, especially if you have good dodge avoid. And we still can't say for Kazahana. It may hardly be conditional in the end. Though 20% of the target's hp(that's how it works right?)really won't be that much until endgame.

I disagree, but we will have to leave it at that. *shrug*

As far as characters, they said it had more than awakening, and Awakening had 49 playable characters counting spotpass. So There will be tons on both sides before it is all done.

I dunno... so far, all of the siblings have subordinates.

Which makes me wonder who Marx's followers are.

INB4 Marx's followers are the real abel and cain of the game.

Cant say I like Nishiki's design. Outside of his ears, he looks plain and generic IMO.

^Zero is the name of a character we know basically nothing about. He's an archer who may have an eyepatch that we glimpsed in the My Castle trailer. 'Not Inigo' is another character we've glimpsed who seems to be basically Inigo from awakening in the same way that Luna is basically Severa, we don't have a name for him yet though.

Pretty sure Zero's actually a thief

INB4 Marx's followers are the real abel and cain of the game.

Cant say I like Nishiki's design. Outside of his ears, he looks plain and generic IMO.

Since Saizou and Suzukaze seem to be the Cain and Abel from Hoshido, and Saizou works for Ryoma...

I dunno... so far, all of the siblings have subordinates.

Which makes me wonder who Marx's followers are.

there is Odin which can be leons and the blue hair cavalier which should have a name by now. Edited by pkomegapax

Personally I'm curious about the new hubba tester. Seems like an odd thing to get it's own segment in the magazine, let alone to be the part that gets leaked. It might mean it actually has a purpose this time rather than just being for giggles. I'm probably expecting too much though.

Kitsunes?

Man Nohr is getting more irrelevant by the second.

Did anyone translate all of the character skills?

I was not paying attention at all reading through this.

At "My Castle", when you win a spotpass battle, you can recruit the other Army units, so in theory you can have all the units regardless the faction ... the question is if you can have support conversations withthem. probably not

Personally i don't like to do this kind of thing .... but it seems possible

Zero better have Hero has a reclass option.

I want my Hero Zero! Also better have long blonde badass hair

OMG Tsubaki looks amazing!! His armour is so badass. Nishiki too, hope his fox tribe is a little more detailed than the taguel.

If it a wolf and a dude, his name should be Remus. Fits Roman stuff to a t

Or we can just go with Romulus.

I want this!

So we can turn our Zero in to a hero? :P Might need a short Satyr to train him though...

Just have Kamui with a shorter appearance.. it could work :P

Leak moar class information D:<

Hm, if the subordinates are all unpromoted (so far) then Belka's Dragon Knight might be the base class to Revenant Knight. Is it actually confirmed that Camilla rides a wyvern? Last I heard, we only had a map sprite to tell so far.

So we can turn our Zero in to a hero? :P Might need a short Satyr to train him though...

I was thinking of Schoolhouse Rock, myself...

I was thinking of Schoolhouse Rock, myself...

That too... oh no the songs are in my head again x.x.

Also of course Zero from Megaman :P

So, if Nishiki is a fox, does that foreshadow a perhaps laguz class comeback, or something somehow related to it ?

Edited by Seo

So, if Nishiki is a fox, does that foreshadow a perhaps laguz class comeback, or something somehow related to it ?

Probably more like Manaketes like beasts then like Laguz.