Famitsu 4th June Leak

Lushiris

Luna's personal skill is Luna is Competitive Spirit: if she is in the back of an Attack Stance and the person in front gets a crit, Luna will also crit (provided she hits)

If I'm reading it correctly I think her whole description revolves around "hates to lose, needs to be the best"

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Rinka just got kicked out of my number 1 spot. I was really hoping we would get a laguz/taguel and foxes are my favorite land mammals, so Nishiki is definitely always going to have a spot on my team. Just give me a bat laguz/taguel and I can die happy

Not too big on the fox ears, never quite understood why some people are obsessed by them.

I'm only excited about his ears since they hint at a shapeshifter class. And it's foxes as well, which is just awesome. Honestly though his design in general does nothing for me and his smile in that screenshot makes me want to punch him in the face.

Edit- While I don't want to get my hopes up since it's basically asking to be disappointed, they are throwing out a lot of hints towards gay romance. Like, a lot more than I'd expect if it isn't in the game.

Edited by capmalachi

Tried looking up some stuff on 妖狐 and I'm kind of at a loss on how to translate it other than the "mythological fox spirit" that I'm seeing in all of the web dictionaries, lol.

Omg I predicted some sort of Kitsune (magic fox) shapeshifter for Hoshido so am really happy about this!

Btw his class is a Kitsune - meaning spirit fox

Edited by Hoshidokoala

Nah, it's on schedule XD

Cool, Berka (Dragon Knight) and Luna (Mercenary) are Camilla's subordinates.

"Dragon Knight" as in Wyvern Rider or as in Wyvern Lord?

Wait a minute, Dragon Knight? Then what the hell is Camilla's class????

And there's also... Fox Demon? Some kind of new Laguz/Taguel?

Crimson is also riding a dragon in her sprite, and all three have different sprites. So my guess is that Revenant Knight is one of the promotions for Wyvern Rider (fingers crossed for Axes + Magic)

Is Aqua holding a staff in her portrait while she is talking to foxboy?

It's a lance, the same as the one in her character art

Edited by Mysterique Sign

Omg I predicted some sort of Kitsune (magic fox) shapeshifter for Hoshido so am really happy about this!

Btw his class is a Kitsune - meaning spirit fox

So he's going to turn into Ninetales from Pokemon :P

Speaking about Luna, the Severa look-alike (or perhaps a Severa herself, who knows?), has anyone given any though of how her personal skill might interact with Harold's (Nohr "Gaston"'s) personal skill?

Harold drops enemy crit evade [by 15 I recall] in a radius of 2 tiles and his own crit evade by 5.

Luna gets a crit the lead attacker she's working with also crits.

Harold can be used to elevate crits (either directly working with Luna, or providing the aura so that whomever she's working with has an elevated crit rate) and then Luna can exploit this herself (her own crit rate is already raised against that target due to their lower crit avoid, and it gets further boosted by the fact that the lead attacker critting first forces Luna's hit to be a crit even if it otherwise wouldn't have).

After all, they're both with Nohr, right?

Edited by astrophys

Rough preliminary personal skill translations:

Nishiki (Fox dude)

Repayment: If he is healed by a staff user, the staff user is also healed by half of that amount

Kazahana

(Can't read): When one of her attacks crushes(?) an enemy, all adjacent enemies have their HP reduced by 20% of their max HP (not sure if adjacent means adjacent to Kazahana or to the enemy)

Tsubaki

Perfectionist: When HP is full, Hit/Avo +15

Belka

(Can't read): When attacking an enemy who can't counterattack, damage +4

Luna

Competitive Spirit: When she is in the back of an Attack Stance and the person in front gets a crit, Luna will also crit (provided she hits)

Nyx

Return Curse: When she takes damage from a magic attack, deal half that damage back to the attacker

Edited by Bovinian

You know, Laguz aren't just for casual. I'm saying this because that fox dude is apparently Hoshido-only, and Hoshido are for casual, so...

... I don't mean that as an insult, it's just that I find that irritating.

Also, Belka and Luna are Camilla's subordinates.

What.
Er, Camilla-dear, if you love me so much, why do you have a probably-maybe carbon copy of such horrible person as your soldiers ?...

Oh yeah, almost forgot, thank you very much for the info !

Edited by B.Leu

Kazahana

(Can't read): When one of her attacks crushes(?) an enemy, all adjacent enemies have their HP reduced by 20% of their max HP (not sure if adjacent means adjacent to Kazahana or to the enemy)

A while back we found out that she has a skill (from one of her classes presumably) that causes her to do extra damage while also taking extra damage. Combined with this as well, Kazahana is a straight up berzerker. I love her. Girl's gonna murder everyone. Precious little killer.

Nishiki's and Nyx's skills sounds pretty cool as well. Nyx has magic counter basically. Nishiki's probably won't be all that useful in practice, but the idea is interesting.

Nyx's skill is probably only useful when she's playable, because we know that we will be using physical weapons against her. Though I wonder if things like Levin Sword would trigger that skill?

Who is Berka and who is Nishiki? How are you guys finding out who the names correspond to which portrait >_>

Berka is the blue-haired guy, Nishiki is the fox.

Edited by Ryo

A wolf, maybe?

If it a wolf and a dude, his name should be Remus. Fits Roman stuff to a t

Or we can just go with Romulus.