Nohr shapeshifter

Hoshidokoala

As it was found today, Hoshido can recruit a Kitsune called Nishiki, who can (most likely) shapeshift into a fox, a staple spirit in Japanese folklore. By laws of equality, this means that Nohr should be due a shapeshifting class as well. Since I enjoyed using both the Manaketes and Taguels in Awakening, mainly due to the fact that they are an original feature in the Fire Emblem games, I am intrigued by what they would be in FE: If. I even guessed a Kitsune for Hoshido when I was thinking about it, however, I was stumped for what Nohr's could be, although my main ideas were either a Wolf or a Deer.

What does everyone think the Nohr shapeshifter should be?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it was found today, Hoshido can recruit a Kitsune called Nishiki, who can (most likely) shapeshift into a fox, a staple spirit in Japanese folklore. By laws of equality, this means that Nohr should be due a shapeshifting class as well. Since I enjoyed using both the Manaketes and Taguels in Awakening, mainly due to the fact that they are an original feature in the Fire Emblem games, I am intrigued by what they would be in FE: If. I even guessed a Kitsune for Hoshido when I was thinking about it, however, I was stumped for what Nohr's could be, although my main ideas were either a Wolf or a Deer.

What does everyone think the Nohr shapeshifter should be?

Werewolves,maybe,as Werewolves have always been related to Europe, or maybe even Vampires, but that's a stretch.

Werewolves,maybe,as Werewolves have always been related to Europe, or maybe even Vampires, but that's a stretch.

D: I so want a vampire that turns into a giant bat! I doubt it though. >_<

Although I'd be scared they would make the character a super cheesy vampire. Bravely Default pulled it off well IMO.

Likely, going to be a wolf. Doesn't Nohr have Roman influence? Wolves played an important part in their founding legend, what with one saving Romulus and Remus. Though... if I recall correctly, it could've also just been their word for a prostitute?

Anyway, likely a wolf.

Nohr could also get its own fox so he can 1v1 Nishiki on Final Destination.

And the worst part is if this is true they'll probably lampshade this too lmao.

It could be a racooon! Tanuki vs Kitsune?

But yeah Wolf is most likely.

Wolf would be the most obvious choice, but as said we already had them. Hell, give 'em a gorilla, we ain't had one of those.

With the name of Remus or Romulus! For the old Roman legend.

^ uh why would the wolf shifter have to be male? Any roman female wolves?

Not have to, sorry I should have said (if male).

Not sure any "laws of equality" exist here (for example, is there any indication of armored units in Hoshido?). Personally I think Kitsune and manaketes (or whatever you want to call Kamui) are plenty.

My bets would be on a wolf, because of their connection to Europe, but a cool one would be a lion, since many royal houses in Europe have lion on their crests. If it is a lion, I hope they'd be Leon's subordinate, because that would be too perfect not to be.

Not have to, sorry I should have said (if male).

i know what you meant I should have added a :)

sorry :(

But i like the idea of another wolf shifter. i like wolves alot. But they were in radiant dawn only and that game didn't have the best look into the non returning characters. Geez Volug barely talked normally. So i would like it very much if they were in this.

Edited by goodperson707