Soo..prisons

Eveangaline

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering it's an optional feature, I don't expect it to impact the story too much. However, I'd love it if you get the option to save your siblings and send them there instead, at least initially.

I mentioned this in another topic but I think that's where you keep the units you capture in streetpass and that upgraded versions of it increase the limit of people you can capture, assuming that there is an upgrade for it, I dunno. It could be for capturing characters while going through the story but I'm not sure how that'd play out.

Edit: Another thought is that it could be for capturing subordinates in your army who go rogue, not like important characters but just random npc units. Or capturing spies and the like and getting info out of them which gives you some sort of bonus in the next battle. I think that would be a pretty neat mechanic.

Edited by Kyza

You can recruit units of the opposing side after you beat somebody else's Kamui, so if you are Nohr and recruit Rinka it may be logical that She is there, that's my guess though, could be wrong.

Hmm...

I wonder how long it'll take before a doujin around this concept comes out.

Edited by B.Leu

While I doubt that's what it's for, the idea of being able to capture rather than kill enemy characters does appeal to me.

No idea what it's really for though. There looks to be quite a lot of buildings you can build though, judging by the size of that scroll bar.

While I doubt that's what it's for, the idea of being able to capture rather than kill enemy characters does appeal to me.

No idea what it's really for though. There looks to be quite a lot of buildings you can build though, judging by the size of that scroll bar.

That does look encouraging.

I bet some of them will be fluff though, like the dragon statues XD

Actually, here are all the buildings/structures I can think off the top of my head.

1. Armoury
  2. Vendor
  3. Forge
  4. Canteen
  5. Archives
  6. Einherjar shop
  7. Arena
  8. Lottery shop
  9. Prison
  10. Light/Dark Dragon Statue
  11. Hot Springs
  12. Mage Turret
  13. Statue of the Avatar
  14. Lilith's Shrine (or is it always there?)
  15. StreetPass Plaza (not official name)
  16. Golem (the Mouth of Truth monster)

There looks to be room for about 18-20 different buildings, and to add to your list, there's also 'My Room' and maybe some kind of barracks for your other characters to live in, just off the top of my head.

Edit- Oh and Kirokan translated one of the listed buildings as a 'training room'.

Another edit- And the farm. Actually there's quite a lot of possibilities.

Edited by capmalachi

Considering it's an optional feature, I don't expect it to impact the story too much. However, I'd love it if you get the option to save your siblings and send them there instead, at least initially.

When I read this, all I could think was "this could get really kinky." I mean, imagine capturing Marx (or Camilla)

Hmm...

I wonder how long it'll take before a doujin around this concept comes out.

Can't believe you went there

This feature sounds like an expanded version of FE5's capture feature, like how Pair Up was an expanded version of the Rescue feature.

Any guesses on what a mage turret would be?

After checking what a turret is, my guess is that mage can go into these buildings and gain some stat buffs like increased magic and resistance but that would make this building useful only for streetpass battles.

Any guesses on what a mage turret would be?

Well as LoboKD001 said it could be that definition of turret. But not knowing Japanese could it also be in english mage tower? Not sure what would be in their though.