Fire Emblem IF DLC

twice

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In another thread someone suggested a type of "What if?" DLC for the game, and I think that would be ideal for this game. Rather than being like Awakening where you brought your own characters to each map, you would have a fixed roster similar to BS Fire Emblem. I imagine each continent would have its own pack or storyline such as;

What if Cornelius has triumphed at the Menedy River?

What if Judah had died at the Death Swamp?

What if Julia had inherited Major Loptyr?

What if Hector survived the Bern invasion?

What if Valter had never touched Duessel's lance?

What if Ludveck's rebellion had succeeded?

What if Valm successfully invaded Ylisse?

Bring back Joshua, Innes, Ephraim, Lyon and L'Arachel. And of course bring back Cain and Abel. Continuing from the above: What if Eldigan convinced Shagal.? What if Lyon broke free from the Demon King's Control? What if Camus left Grust for Nyna? What if the Linus lived to tell Lloyd about Eliwood's compassion?

You also forgot what if Hardin never went mad?

What if Nergal's wife survived to be at his side?

What if Robin was never rescued by Chrom?

What if Fado survived the encounter with Demon King?

What if Tiki was never awakened in the second war? (Rescued to be exact but technically she was sleeping during her mind control)

Edited by Fateborn

In another thread someone suggested a type of "What if?" DLC for the game, and I think that would be ideal for this game. Rather than being like Awakening where you brought your own characters to each map, you would have a fixed roster similar to BS Fire Emblem. I imagine each continent would have its own pack or storyline such as;

What if Cornelius has triumphed at the Menedy River?

What if Judah had died at the Death Swamp?

What if Julia had inherited Major Loptyr?

What if Hector survived the Bern invasion?

What if Valter had never touched Duessel's lance?

What if Ludveck's rebellion had succeeded?

What if Valm successfully invaded Ylisse?

This could only end with intriguing character studies and what ifs, or glorified fanfiction that's poorly executed. Either way, I'd like to potentially see something like this as DLC for If.

If they have something like the Bonus Box, then for Sacred Stones they should include certain ones they left out:

Joshua, Caellach, Cormag, Valter

I mean, seriously, they were involved in special fights at the desert chapter complete with special dialogue.

• 3 weeks later...

Feel free to disagree with me, ppl. I think some major antagonists as dlc would be funny. Zephiel, Lyon, Ashera, Ashnard and stuff...

Aside from those madmen ramblings, Lyn, Eliwood and Hector, since they were the first lords i've ever played. Among the non-lord characters i'd like to see Tibarn raking his talons across people's faces again.

Edited by Lawful Angry