Fire Emblem IF DLC

twice

For now, we all know that Marth, Ike, Lucina, Minerva, and Robin are DLC characters.

What characters would you like to see... back in FIre Emblem IF?

tumblr_inline_np8ojdM2N51r03z6r_540.jpg <<<MARTH <3

Edited by antonio616

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preferably none. if is its own game and other characters have had their games to shine.

I've had favorite characters but I don't want them to come back.

Preferably none. if is its own game and other characters have had their games to shine.

I've had favorite characters but I don't want them to come back.

I feel the same honestly. Although it has nostalgic feels. :>_<:

Hopefully the Roy rumor for Smash is true, he gets his own amiibo, and he has a chance to shine.

Glad to see the DLC units have their own design. Units using the generic avatars in Awakening was so disappointing I wish they had never even been included at all.

If the characters are handled the way Spotpass/DLC was in Awakening, I'd rather have none at all. I would take 10-15 characters with supports/dialogue over 120+ mutes any day of the week.

For now, we all know that Marth, Ike, Lucina, Minerva, and Robin are DLC characters.

What characters would you like to see... back in FIre Emblem IF?

tumblr_inline_np8ojdM2N51r03z6r_540.jpg <<<MARTH <3

when was Minerva confirmed?

If the characters are handled the way Spotpass/DLC was in Awakening, I'd rather have none at all. I would take 10-15 characters with supports/dialogue over 120+ mutes any day of the week.

my thoughts exactly

^^^ I hope when FE IF releases out of Japan we get the TCG too (along with more DLC) :sob: the cards look amazing (the glimpses from Famitsu).

Edited by antonio616

The limitation of the DLC characters in Awakening happened because they chose to not update the game for more characters, and so they were just added as guest avatars with special pictures. Even if there had been less characters, they wouldn't have been more fully featured unless they were willing to update the base game itself to support that, which they never did.

Anyway, I just wish the paid DLC characters are fully featured this time, like said above, on par with the main cast. One aspect of Awakening's DLC character that I did enjoy was the artwork mixing the Awakening classes with their original designs though. I hope they do that again for the DLC characters here, although, of course,this time with actual unique models matching that artwork.

I kind of hope they keep something similar to the spotpass characters too though - units that are basically custom avatars with special portraits and are periodically uploaded for free. It really shouldn't take long to implement them. Maybe give them a couple of unique quotes too (Technically each one had 3 quotes in Awakening, but only before joining the party). Maybe they could use them to replace My Castle streetpass guests too.

Edited by NeonZ

After seeing how the artwork of some of the characters were butchered in the Awakening DLC I'm not too keen on it.

Though if we're talking the Amiibos if then yes. Namely Lyn, assuming they drop the god awful revamp.

Edited by Cerys

At least main protagonists (Lyn, Eliwood, Hector, Eirika, Micaiah, Celica, Elincia, etc.). And I hope that the character models would do them justice as Awakening's character models for legacy characters are a letdown.

why does him dying in 6 matter?

Idk, I mean it didn't stop Sigurd and crew being spotpass characters, but I feel like Hector dieing in FE6 killed his popularity.

I love the guy though, he has to be one of my favorite FE characters, hope it happens.