Favorite pairings

TLSothe

I was going to make this my first post, but...yeah.

JillxHaar is a given. Really cute, though neither wants to admit it =P

ElinciaxGeoffrey is fine by me, if only he'd step up a bit. I don't like BastianxLucia because it's hard to imagine Bastian scoring with that kind of speech.

As for Ike, I always thought he'd go well with Mia. I thought of SorenxMia too, but she wouldn't be able to melt him down in the slightest. IkexSoren is ridiculous, IMO.

I can't picture IkexRanulf, unless they'd use eachother to...unwind...but I think Ike is way too asexual for that and Ranulf has enough choices that are better than Ike XD

Speaking of which, if Ranulf and Lyre were together, they'd probably quit the army or something.

Mist and Boyd? Not until she gets older. Naesala and Leanne caught me off guard, especially since it's mutual. Cutest couple ever though.

NepheneexBrom: CHRIST NO. He's already married, probably to a woman who's as fat as he is. Nephenee is more like a loner anyway.

Also, OliverxZhang He.

I was going to make this my first post, but...yeah.

JillxHaar is a given. Really cute, though neither wants to admit it =P

ElinciaxGeoffrey is fine by me, if only he'd step up a bit. I don't like BastianxLucia because it's hard to imagine Bastian scoring with that kind of speech.

As for Ike, I always thought he'd go well with Mia. I thought of SorenxMia too, but she wouldn't be able to melt him down in the slightest. IkexSoren is ridiculous, IMO.

I can't picture IkexRanulf, unless they'd use eachother to...unwind...but I think Ike is way too asexual for that and Ranulf has enough choices that are better than Ike XD

Speaking of which, if Ranulf and Lyre were together, they'd probably quit the army or something.

Mist and Boyd? Not until she gets older. Naesala and Leanne caught me off guard, especially since it's mutual. Cutest couple ever though.

NepheneexBrom: CHRIST NO. He's already married, probably to a woman who's as fat as he is. Nephenee is more like a loner anyway.

Also, OliverxZhang He.

You're the man, Thingy Person!

Oh my god! That was so FUN! It was great!

I love when it's about Shinon, and especially when you manage to keep his personality! Great!

I didn't write that, fyi. In case you were to look at the Ike/Ranulf one.

Yeah, Shinon is my favourite character from the FE9/10 universe, first one being Haar =P

I have a new one.

GatriexTree in a skirt.

HOLY SHIT I wasn't the only one ... ...

I sound like I totally copied from that, I have no idea it even existed .___.

And it's better than mine...

... but it's still a great pairing.

I don't think it was better. They were quite much alike.

Would you let me read yours? It doesn't have to be "better" as long as it makes me lol. A different take is always good.

One thing I like about the FE fanbase is that there's so much yaoi-loving fangirl fic stuff. I find it amusing.