I have a budget, and the STEAM SALE is coming up.

MacLovin

I said it is 9 bucks -here-. I live in Brazil. A dollar costs around 3,14 reais (our currency). It's been the value of phi for quite some time, I guess it helps remember this in math questions. I'm glad I don't have to pay for taxes on Steam, though, so things are cheaper than that.

Damn, why can't I live in the land of the brave and the free.

I'm not really concerned about prices right now because I'll be able to pay my expenses in two months or so, if I do get the job I want. And then I'll still have sufficient money for the autumn sale and black friday.

Oh, my bad. 3...9....oh forget it, I am bad at math. And the land of the brave and the free...Canada, right?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said it is 9 bucks -here-. I live in Brazil. A dollar costs around 3,14 reais (our currency). It's been the value of phi for quite some time, I guess it helps remember this in math questions. I'm glad I don't have to pay for taxes on Steam, though, so things are cheaper than that.

Damn, why can't I live in the land of the brave and the free.

I'm not really concerned about prices right now because I'll be able to pay my expenses in two months or so, if I do get the job I want. And then I'll still have sufficient money for the autumn sale and black friday.

I was more responding to Magical CC than you, actually. Your post made me wonder, but I was unsure about your location.

i bought cossacks, AND IT WORKS ON WIN7

HOLY SHIT I'M ONE OF THE FEW LUCKY PEOPLE TO HAVE THAT.

on another note, since I can't get GoG.com games here (no credit card and I don't have paypal), would it be a good idea to trade $10 steam wallet codes with someone I trust on SF for a GoG game of equal price?

• 5 months later...
Posted · Hidden by Florete, November 30, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, November 30, 2015 - No reason given

For HoMM3 get the GoG one. You need some fiddling for it to run in HD but it has far more modding support.