The Worst Level You've Been Through

Alex95

Defense of Xu Province in Shu Hypothetical in Dynasty Warriors 8

mainly because you can't do this with Liu Bei, ever

Xu Province was chapter 3, not in the hypothetical, and do you mean getting his 5* weapon or defeating the retreating soldiers? Either way it's easier doing each one separately, but I don't remember it being that hard, are you really underlevelled for the difficulty setting?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing as Byzantium in any of the Europa Universalis games. You're completely surrounded by the Ottoman Empire, who WILL attack you the first chance they get. It takes a massive amount of luck to even survive until 1500, let alone restore the Empire's former glory. I have never managed to do anything but exist, and yet there are players who have done a world conquest as Byzantium.

Unpatched NG+ Shrine of Amana in Dark Souls II

Absolutely awful. I have no words to describe it.

Edited by Kaika

The last Mystery House in Super Mario 3D World (Mystery House Marathon in World Crown). Fail once and you have to go through the 30 stage gauntlet all over again from the first star.

And I still haven't beaten it yet.

This shit right here. I was somehow insane enough to play it five times through, one for every single character. And I beat it five times. It was hell.

Castlevania 3's final level. Not only do you have to beat 3 pretty diffiicult forms of drac and a very tough level overall with only taking 4 hits (an extra 2 if you pick up the wall meat), but if you die on Drac, which happens a lot, you have to start a the first checkpoint rather than outside his door like in CV1, Super CV4 or hell, the Japanese version of this game.