Famitsu 6/11 preview/leaks

Ryo

Are we ever going to get non-Awakening/non-FE1,3,11,12 cards?

Series 2 Cipher features FEif characters and is releasing in September. It was also officially mentioned that the set after that would contain Tellius characters, but we don't have any further details about that at this time.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Series 2 Cipher features FEif characters and is releasing in September. It was also officially mentioned that the set after that would contain Tellius characters, but we don't have any further details about that at this time.

That's good news! I would love to see how Marcia, Mia, Sephiran, and the like would look like.

The bottom right ones kinda look like forging.

99% likelihood that it is.

The first screenshot (from the top left) has you picking a weapon to forge.

To the right is a character manning the Forge, with the same four options seen on the official site.

Right of that is the mineral exchange, which was confirmed to take place in the Forge.

The other two you can probably guess: adjusting the stats and naming the weapon.

Darn it. The details on the prison are too small to make it out much of anything, even if you try to blow it up.

Per usual, keeping tab open for the leaks.

Asame
Orochi
Crimson
Zero
Benoit
Charlotte
Odin

Blue hair cavalier
Blue hair maid
Silver hair merc (Inigo)
Blue hair archer
Lancer #2

These are the characters yet to appear in Famitsu right? So we could have any combination of those, maybe with one or two completely new thrown in.

Zero looks good though. Liking the eyepatch.

Asame

Orochi

Crimson

Zero

Benoit

Charlotte

Odin

Blue hair cavalier

Blue hair maid

Silver hair merc (Inigo)

Blue hair archer

Lancer #2

These are the characters yet to appear in Famitsu right? So we could have any combination of those, maybe with one or two completely new thrown in.

Zero looks good though. Liking the eyepatch.

Scratch Benoit and Charlotte off the list ^^

EDIT

Darn it. The details on the prison are too small to make it out much of anything, even if you try to blow it up.

Per usual, keeping tab open for the leaks.

It's not even in the preview picture XD

The picture shows My Room(?), the Arena and the Forge.

Edited by VincentASM

Considering the "pattern" (that might not even actually exist, lol) that I've noticed in the previous Famitsu issues, I am expecting four Nohr-exclusive units (two of them being Leon's subordinates, the other two existing independently of the royal family) and three Hoshido units (two of them being Hinoka's subordinates, the other one being someone who exists on both paths).

Let's see how wrong I can be.

Blue haired cavalier doesn't look anything like what I was expecting. She did steal her hair from Lissa though, along with some hair dye from Anna. Looking closer, she even has a button. She's cute though, I'll give her that.

Not!Inigo and Odin (I assume that's Odin) don't look nearly as much like Inigo and Owain as Luna does to Severa.

So, blue haired cav girl looks nice.

But...

...oh Naga...

...there's no denying it.

EDIT:

It's not even in the preview picture XD

The picture shows My Room(?), the Arena and the Forge.

What can I say? xD

Edited by Leon of Nohr

Lol, I edited my post and more cropped up.

I looked at the cavalier girl's profile, and she's Marx's subordinate apparently. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Haha, are they serious? Odin's personal skill gives him +10 crit when equipping a forged weapon with a name consisting of 8 kanji? This must be the weirdest skill we've seen so far...

... How are they going to localize that ? The same with just a higher number of letters required ?

Yes, they do.

What I don't get is why the Awakening pandering in the version that is specifically being marketed towards veterans? If these were Hoshido unit's, that's one thing, but since it's Nohr that's got clones of Awakening characters... I digress.

Part of me finds it amusing that we're getting the awakening kids sort of back, but they really are overdoing it a bit. At this rate half the Nohr units are going to be from awakening.

Hopefully just these three. Hopefully only three Uriah Gambits.

Edited by Leon of Nohr

What I don't get is why the Awakening pandering in the version that is specifically being marketed towards veterans? If these were Hoshido unit's, that's one thing, but since it's Nohr that's got clones of Awakening characters... I digress.

Probably incentive for people who would only go Hoshido but loved Awakening to try Nohr?