New FE:if Introduction Trailer

Lushiris

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I saw Yatogami's new form I wasn't the only one who thought it looked corrupted right? Kamui's dragon form looks corrupted, their sword looks corrupted, I'm beginning there's a pattern here.

You mean the curved definetly-not-daemonic-warp-spawned mostrosity at 6:33 (which i believe isn't yatogami)? Or the purple aura surrouding yatogami at 6:52?

Edited by Lawful Angry

Okay, we are definitely entering the "too many spoilers" phase right now.

... so from reading the thread, here's things that I noticed I didn't see people mention:

-Takumi's dual attack damage is abnormally high

I'm hoping this is because Takumi's bow is a special weapon that runs off his Str stat but does magic damage and hits the enemy's Res. :)

-Zero is supposed to hit for 29 damage but the game displays 27. Doesn't seem like it's another battle, since the location matches perfectly.

There are probably other pegasus warriors on that map, and they might have just decided to capture footage against one with 2 more Def? *shrugs*

There is another thing that I don't remember seeing anyone mention, and it isn't mentioned on the SF main site: it appears that the support bonuses you get differ based on whether you are in Attack or Guard stance. Assuming these are at zero support levels, Attack stance seems to give Hit +10 like it did in Awakening, while Guard stance seems to give Critical Avoid +5.

I noticed that around 6:04 they said something that sounded suspiciously like "Internet". Does it confirm that meeting other player characters isn't limited to Street Pass?

Another detail I found interesting: The venetian theatre in which we've seen Aqua dance, seems to be used as a battle field as well (at 6:46). Units can even fight on the floating boats.

Also does anyone else think it's weird that dragon Kamui apparently has no visible eyes?

Edited by Linfan

I noticed that around 6:04 they said something that sounded suspiciously like "Internet". Does it confirm that meeting other player characters isn't limited to Street Pass?

They do indeed say that you can interact with other people (probably meaning other people's teams) over the Internet. Sounds pretty promising!

tumblr_npqel1kUqZ1rmzb08o1_640.png

More than halfway done.

I need a break.

I'm also a little miffed about the one anon on Tumblr that said utterly disgusting things to "motivate me" to translate the 7 minute intro video.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Ana go pick your own character to like xD.....come on every time I like a character because of how badass they look you like them too, it's so confusing for me xD.

lol sorry, I don't mean to pick the same ones. XD

I need to go inside the guys hot spring with my F!Kamui because Ryouma-kun just needs to be spied on.

tumblr_npqfaaI0AX1rmzb08o1_640.png

*looks up*

あたい

あたいとは、自分を指す一人称。女性言葉。

"Atai is a word used to refer to one's self, exclusively by girls."

WHO IN THE HELL USES "ATAI" AS A PERSONAL PRONOUN.

I swear, the Byakuya/Hoshido version has so many archaic/anime/weird personal pronouns, it's going to kill me to look them all up.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I'm also a little miffed about the one anon on Tumblr that said utterly disgusting things to "motivate me" to translate the 7 minute intro video.

People are terrible, thanks for the hard work.

I wonder if we will get more than one each of the foxes and werewolves, we usually get more than one transformer right?

I guess Kamui counts toward that though, and not every game gets multiples, Sacred Stones only has one.

People are terrible, thanks for the hard work.

I wonder if we will get more than one each of the foxes and werewolves, we usually get more than one transformer right?

I guess Kamui counts toward that though, and not every game gets multiples, Sacred Stones only has one.

It's not happening, but I want Kamukamu by having another Kamui of the opposite gender appear as a boss as a plot twist, as well as you have to recruit under ridiculously specific conditions.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/bfwj/character/img/detail/chara_b4.png

Kamui already had the "corrupted" black sword in this scene (this seems to be when he's sparing Suzukaze's life). Judging by the brown dialogue box, it seems to take place pretty early in the story. This makes me wonder if that sword is actually an earlier version of the Yatogami.

I'm hoping this is because Takumi's bow is a special weapon that runs off his Str stat but does magic damage and hits the enemy's Res. :)

I'm leaning towards a skill that makes him deal more damage as an attack stance partner myself, since archers will naturally be used a lot for that. Just a thought though:p

There are probably other pegasus warriors on that map, and they might have just decided to capture footage against one with 2 more Def? *shrugs*

Well what I meant is, since the battles take place where the units are positioned in full 3d, it matches: the pegasus warrior is on the boat at the same place, while Zero is about to get on it. Sorry if you had understood that already

*looks up*

あたい

あたいとは、自分を指す一人称。女性言葉。

I swear, the Byakuya/Hoshido version has so many archaic/anime/weird personal pronouns, it's going to kill me to look them all up.

Well, you know, villager=different dialect.

Also you have some time, people will be busy with the Famitsu issue soon enough.

Edited by Cysx

*looks up*

あたい

あたいとは、自分を指す一人称。女性言葉。

Do a min-write up, it's quite interesting

How am I supposed to focus on playing FE7 after seeing all that? The trailer had almost too many amazing things going on, but most of all I really loved seeing more of the cutscenes and the music is gorgeous - the battle theme at 2:26 sounds so good. I wonder when the soundtrack will be released?

Man that was awesome the visual the cut scenes everything was gorgeous Now I can't wait until the release I am going to watch the Japanese version on YouTube hopefully someone puts Nohr I hear it Hosido blowing Nohr away in sales in japan. :(

Edited by mikethepokemaster

Probably just limited by the Rider's max Health.

Actually the rider only had twenty-three health, so it was probably another scene. I mean the battleground seems more open during the battle itself than it did during the pre-battle phase.

Actually the rider only had twenty-three health, so it was probably another scene. I mean the battleground seems more open during the battle itself than it did during the pre-battle phase.

Maybe some skill then? no Idea.

But the battlefield matches up both in and out of battle with the rider on the edge of the ship and Zero on the ramp. though that doesn't mean it wasn't another battle in the same place, I suppose.

Is this the Chinese Foo Dogs you usually see infront of historic buildings in China town(s)? I think some members called it a puppet master? Does anyone know Japanese to tell if the sides say a name or so to confirm?

No physical weapons in hand.. perhaps magic.. Hoshido's version of dark knights?

post-15294-0-25073500-1433950739_thumb.jpg

post-15294-0-85443400-1433950747_thumb.jpg

Edited by JoeyW001