Famitsu 6/11 Full Scans

Lushiris

The "skinship" name isn't anything new and used in a lot of other Japanese games that use similar mechanics, like a lot of otoges. It's just basically bonding through physical contact.

Ah ok, wasn't familiar with that, Thanks for the clarification. I wonder if that's the localized name.

Edited by DeoGame

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=She likes it rough]

1433919917419_zpsoemew9fh.jpg

Did you do that yourself? If so you work fast.

And I'm strangely okay with it.

Did you do that yourself? If so you work fast.

And I'm strangely okay with it.

There are a lot of tasteless jokes I could make about Kamui's dragon virility but they're probably not appropriate for here. Aqua clearly wants the D..ragon

There are a lot of tasteless jokes I could make about Kamui's dragon virility but they're probably not appropriate for here. Aqua clearly wants the D..ragon

Kind of reminds me of that random Skyrim quote "Dragonborn, was it your ma or pa that was the dragon?"

Better stop there before the topic goes completely off the rails.

[spoiler=She likes it rough]

1433919917419_zpsoemew9fh.jpg

.... Why? *sigh*

They're really overdoing it with the whole 'Hoshido good, Nohr bad' thing. Seriously why is everyone in Nohr crazy? It's a good thing you're hot, Zero.

Cyrus looks bad in that amie screenshot, and Sakura looks high. Hopefully it's just because they're not in motion though. Good to see confirmation that you can rub your siblings and oh god why does this feature have to sound so much worse than it is when you talk about it?

Capture is disappointing, but exactly what I expected.

Kinda makes it seem like we might get to use Lilith in normal story line battles. We'll see I guess.

Edited by capmalachi

CV: Koyasu Takehito

Zero sounds like Koyasu Takehito... o -o;

I was right. ; u;

-

I'm really curious what the customization items are. Including the outfits. I hope a full list comes out with screens when the game comes out.

I finished the first page translation (haven't put on page as I want to do the other three first)

But if anyone wants the text dump for page 1 immediately I can provide that. I found it interesting how the Jail allows you to get units of classes that aren't in your army : )

Good to see confirmation that you can rub your siblings and oh god why does this feature have to sound so much worse than it is when you talk about it.

I think it sounds exactly like it is. But don't let me rain on anyone's sister rubbing parade.

Zero sounds like Koyasu Takehito... o -o;

I was right. ; u;

-

I'm really curious what the customization items are. Including the outfits. I hope a full list comes out with screens when the game comes out.

Same. It'd be nice if there was a Fire Emblem focused site that collected data like that.

One of these days... :(

So again we can see a Hoshidan character convincing a Hoshidan generic unit to battle with them in order to get out of the prison... (like Hinoka with the spellcaster in the MyCastle video) It just doesn't make sense to me... D:

Not to say what I've seen in one of the today videos in which there's a battle between your Hoshidan team and Hoshidan units who appear as enemies. What's going on there? :/

^^^I think there was a thing in trailer: When Garon ordered Marx to kill Kamui (on Nohr route) there were Hoshidan soldiers attacking your team. In Nohr capital.

If i am not stupid and my eyes aren't deceiving me, it seems some Hoshido clans working for Garon?

Edited by Random Person