Famitsu 6/11 Full Scans

Lushiris

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Eyyyyyy! The reason I got up today (well, I also got a final today, but shhh) is here!

Lol, Cyrus looks so awkward in the face rubbing

"Bro, what are you doing...?'

Edit: Nice selfie there, Kamui SV0bgs0.png

Edited by squkyshoes

Would be really cool if they made a few generic supports that captured units could get with random characters.

I'll be honest, I like the idea but I think it will be for the next game in the series.

I'll be honest, I like the idea but I think it will be for the next game in the series.

Yeah, it would mostly be a fluff thing that I'm not expecting.

I would really enjoy it though, and it might make the generics comparable to regular units.

Would be really cool if they made a few generic supports that captured units could get with random characters.

What if they wrote a full set of supports for each generic "type", but you only got a random selection of 3-5 with each one, forcing you to get multiple generics to get their full support library? They could do something like the reuse of father/son conversations in Awakening.

I wonder what happens if you promote or change the class of a generic. Will their portrait stay the same?

Edited by NeonZ

I don't think this has been brought up, so...

Who exactly is cotton candy hair?

Are you talking about Pieri? The cavalier with blue and pink hair?

This is her profile from Vincent's post

Pieri (Cavalier) [Nohr]

Subordinate to Nohr’s Prince Marx. Has a peculiar personality where she transforms into a violent alter-ego upon sensing danger on the battlefield.

Personal Skill [Killer Instinct] If user KOs an enemy with their attack, Strength, Magic, Skill and Speed +4 for one turn.

Edited by Weebos

i won't use capture anyway, normally i don't like generic units
the farther i'll go is recruiting other faction character via spotpass battle

I don't know man, that Hoshido pegasus knight that got killed by Zero (the one with the bonnet) was really, really cute.

I wouldn't mind having her on my team just to stare at her metal bonnet.

Edited by squkyshoes

Are you talking about Pieri? The cavalier with blue and pink hair?

This is her profile from Vincent's post

Ah, thank you.

I haven't been paying much attention but the hair caught my eye.

Getting on translating them now!

Quick and rough Zero for anyone who's interested though:

Zero

CV: Koyasu Takehito

Class: Thief

Innate Skill: [Nohr Capture]: Is able to use the "capture" command if there is a Jail in My Castle. He can take a normal enemy back to the Jail upon defeating them.

Originally a thief, he is now a soldier who serves Prince Leon of Nohr. Incredibly sadistic, he enjoys watching people suffer.

So he tortures the enemies to join us?

to be honest I was somewhat disappointed with his description, surely he would be pretty interesting as an ally but I'm hoping he's got more than being a sadist.

So he tortures the enemies to join us?

to be honest I was somewhat disappointed with his description, surely he would be pretty interesting as an ally but I'm hoping he's got more than being a sadist.

but sadists are cool

some of my best friends are sadists

And Cyrus's face... it's priceless. But Sakura just creeps me out too much. It's like she's staring at you... into your soul. I think I've found the first Yandere in the game.

So again we can see a Hoshidan character convincing a Hoshidan generic unit to battle with them in order to get out of the prison... (like Hinoka with the spellcaster in the MyCastle video) It just doesn't make sense to me... D:

Not to say what I've seen in one of the today videos in which there's a battle between your Hoshidan team and Hoshidan units who appear as enemies. What's going on there? :/

In one of the screenshots the captured unit is referred to as a "Fuuma soldier", so it appears likely that it's neither an ordinary bandit nor a clan warrior (since clan warriors in other screenshots were simply called buzoku-hei - clan soldier).

For being a peace-loving nation, Hoshido sure seems to have a lot of enemies...

And Cyrus's face... it's priceless. But Sakura just creeps me out too much. It's like she's staring at you... into your soul. I think I've found the first Yandere in the game.

What about Camila? She would kill for you.

What about Camila? She would kill for you.

But it's like.... Sakura seems so innocent. What if she's secretly evil, and is waiting ti kill everyone except Kamui!? At least Camilla kills people who only hurt the protagonist.

For being a peace-loving nation, Hoshido sure seems to have a lot of enemies...

They do seem to like expanding their territory into other countries, so I don't think they're as peace loving as they seem.

Zero sounds like Koyasu Takehito... o -o;

I was right. ; u;

-

I'm really curious what the customization items are. Including the outfits. I hope a full list comes out with screens when the game comes out.

So far, we've got:

• ピンクの帽子 Pink Hat
  • 魔道士の冠 Mage's Cap
  • プリンセスリボン Princess's Ribbon
  • 頭巾 Hood
  • 素朴のカーチフ Simple Kerchief
  • 花の髪飾り Flower Hair Ornament
  • 大きなクシ Big Comb
  • 忍の覆面 Shinobi Facemask
  • 案山子のお面 Scarecrow Mask
  • 丸メガネ Round Glasses
  • 十字の眼帯 Zero's Eyepatch
  • 鬼のお面 Ogre Mask
  • 革のマスク Leather Mask

(I don't have pictures, though.)

EDIT: Apparently copy-pasting from a spreadsheet isn't a good idea.

Edited by Aethin

I wonder which places Inigo wants me to rub...? ;)

In all seriousness, the face rubbing thing is still slightly weird.

[spoiler=She likes it rough]

1433919917419_zpsoemew9fh.jpg

...Right...?

Koyasu Takehito as Zero? i hope he uses his Dio voice.

Resisting recruitment is USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS!

I can't wait to know what's written in moonspeak.

The prison sounds like it'll be very useful on higher difficulties. I'll make good use of the generics as buffers for my units, and if a majority of the Nohrian characters don't have high enough base stats to be usable on the highest difficulties, then Lunatic mode generics may find themselves having permanent spots on my team.

I'm not a fan of face rubbing, but the more people get up in arms about it, (Serenes has been pretty calm about it) the funnier I find the mechanic as a whole. I'm not going to use it, but just the reactions from people have made me go from completely disapproving of it to finding it kind of funny.

Edited by Monado Boy