Fire Emblem If - Introduction Video Translation

shadowofchaos

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously thank you so much for doing this.

As for the video. "Through streetpass and internet communications, you are able to interact with other players." If you guys need me, I'll be doing the happy dance and praying they don't somehow screw this up.

The rest of the translations were helpful too of course, but that's something I've been really worried about, so it's the big thing for me.

Is no one talking about the adorable dark mage girl at 4:42?

In a separate topic, I think. Maybe the original topic for the Japanese trailer? : P

Yeah, receiving My Castle visits via the Internet is probably one of the best features from the trailer.

I get loads of StreetPass hits myself, but I can't wait to receive visitors from other European countries or maybe even Japanese/American players?!

Ryouma, you may wash my back anytime you wish! :3

Teasing aside, thanks so much, SOC, really! The whole forum just totally appreciates your hard work too, I bet!

Edited by Anacybele

Seriously thank you so much for doing this.

As for the video. "Through streetpass and internet communications, you are able to interact with other players." If you guys need me, I'll be doing the happy dance and praying they don't somehow screw this up.

The rest of the translations were helpful too of course, but that's something I've been really worried about, so it's the big thing for me.

Don't get your hopes up for multiplayer. I am shooting you down right now, it's AI vs player from how they phrased it.

But if you mean just access to streetpasses via internet... yes, continue your happy dance.

Edited by shadowofchaos

"Lord Kamui, you remember me?"

Severa changed her name to Luna

Maybe it's a double meaning, but I think in the context of the story it'll be more like "Oh hey, you actually remembered the name of one of your sister's subordinates."