Fire Emblem If - Introduction Video Translation

shadowofchaos

The Famitsu info from this week explicitly says so, stating that different characters have different means of persuasion. Zero and Orochi are just the only ones who can initially capture them, most likely.

D-damnit..... and I thought I was smart. Well at least we have some sort of image of what other people say.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mozume talking about putting rice on the villager graves is truly heartbreaking.

It sounds kinda creepy though. She sounds so excited about it too. I'm probably just nitpicking though.

By the way, the preparation menu we can see 2:31 seems to be the same as Awakening's, and as such, the top right option (支援会話) indeed translates as "support conversations".

So yeah, they're back. Apologies if that's old news yadda yadda. I didn't find it mentioned anywhere around here though.

Edit: It's in the report. I missed it somehow.

Edited by Cysx

In the My Castle explanation video, when you go to the part where Hinoka suggests persuading an enemy, pay attention to said enemy's outfit. When you're done, look at Orochi's own outfit. What do you people see?

In the My Castle explanation video, when you go to the part where Hinoka suggests persuading an enemy, pay attention to said enemy's outfit. When you're done, look at Orochi's own outfit. What do you people see?

Uhm, what am I supposed to see?

It sounds kinda creepy though. She sounds so excited about it too. I'm probably just nitpicking though.

I remembered that scene from Fist of the North Star where Ken put rice on villager grave

(who died after putting so much work to find that rice in post apocalyptic world) saying *On his grave, rice will grow*

Don't know, if it's reference or not

Has anyone pointed out the ally-unit axe wielder around 3:35?

Edit: Nevermind, found out his name was Ganzu

Edited by Kyza

Man, every time I watch this Ryouma just gets me. I didn't really feel much connection to the Hoshido siblings once it was stated Kamui was too young to know what was happening when they were taken. Kamui hasn't seen them in years; anyone should think returning with Marx would be at least worth considering, if not outright obvious. But Ryouma is legitimately shocked. Regardless of the circumstances it doesn't even occur to him that Kamui wouldn't come with him; he truly sees them as a precious family member after all this time. And that hurts more than I expected.

Man, every time I watch this Ryouma just gets me. I didn't really feel much connection to the Hoshido siblings once it was stated Kamui was too young to know what was happening when they were taken. Kamui hasn't seen them in years; anyone should think returning with Marx would be at least worth considering, if not outright obvious. But Ryouma is legitimately shocked. Regardless of the circumstances it doesn't even occur to him that Kamui wouldn't come with him; he truly sees them as a precious family member after all this time. And that hurts more than I expected.

Yeah, and it would seem that Sakura, someone that either barely or doesn't know you seems to admire you so much. I can just imagine a younger Ryouma telling Sakura all about you while she's sitting in his lap. Sakura obviously trusts you as well, especially since you've met for a few days or however long. In fact, that could be said for all of them, even to some extent Takumi who's wary of you.

Uhm, what am I supposed to see?

The generic enemy's outfit's similarities to Orochi's own outfit (Ofuda Fan in his hand like the one Orochi once used to cast an ice-rat and the large wristbands with beads connected to them). The two of them are clearly similar and Orochi's a Hoshido exclusive unit, likely meaning that her class (Spellcaster) is possibly Hoshido exclusive. The enemy looks to be a spellcaster as well, indicating a traitor.

That part really got me in the feels as well. Making this worse is that Kamui is his younger sibling who was kidnapped right after his father was killed. Losing not one but two family members must be cutting him up.

Edited by BlueSunStudios

The generic enemy's outfit's similarities to Orochi's own outfit (Ofuda Fan in his hand like the one Orochi once used to cast an ice-rat and the large wristbands with beads connected to them). The two of them are clearly similar and Orochi's a Hoshido exclusive unit, likely meaning that her class (Spellcaster) is possibly Hoshido exclusive. The enemy looks to be a spellcaster as well, indicating a traitor.

...I thought that was fairly obvious. He could be a clan member/bandit as well.

So something just occurred to me for some reason: will we DUEL Marx or Ryouma? I mean, I know it could just be for dramatic effect that they're standing alone in suitably awesome-looking empty halls, but is there a possibility they won't call for any reinforcements? It would be pretty sweet, honestly.

So something just occurred to me for some reason: will we DUEL Marx or Ryouma? I mean, I know it could just be for dramatic effect that they're standing alone in suitably awesome-looking empty halls, but is there a possibility they won't call for any reinforcements? It would be pretty sweet, honestly.

Maybe you would duel them first and then reinforcements would come after they're defeated. I doubt that we'd duel him and that would be the whole battle. Plus, you have to choose your units since you wouldn't want to be outnumbered by reinforcements so there's that..

Yeah, won't happen. Well it might. I just don't thin it's probable.