^Alright, I think I can do that.

I'll have confirmation tomorrow at least.

Edit:got confirmation, me and a friend of mine will be able to handle FE Multiplayer, my only question at this point is who to send the vid to, or do I post it on my own channel.

Edited by MCProductions

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm late to the party. But what did last year's iterations look like? I wouldn't mind trying something cool. I just need an example to work off of.

EDIT: And who would I submit it to? I have an idea. Not sure if you guys will like it, but hey, worth a try

Edited by Avril Lavigne

So I'm late to the party. But what did last year's iterations look like? I wouldn't mind trying something cool. I just need an example to work off of.

EDIT: And who would I submit it to? I have an idea. Not sure if you guys will like it, but hey, worth a try

submit it to me through private message.

iCDTvNI.png

Day 1

All times are EST*

FEE3 Introductory video (Ghast) (4pm)

Day One Digest Video (Ghast) (4:10pm)

Elibean Nights Final showcase (Trent) (4:30pm)

Fire Emblem Requiem (Trent) (5:30pm)

Sun God's Wrath (Mangs) (6:30pm)

Fire Emblem: Fates Translation Interview with Cellenseres (Ghast) (7:30pm)

Tech Demo from Eastern Wizard (Ghast)(8pm)

Tech Demo from Western Wizard (Ghast)(8pm shortly after Eastern Wizzy showcase))

Videos will be uploaded to Mageknight404's channel and posted here.

Edited by Ghastly

Thank goodness for YouTube, because 4 PM EST = clipsey is at work HST. As long as the videos are relatively short (as in, don't lump everything into some gigantic four-hour mega-video), I should be able to watch them.

I have no life so I can watch these as they come.

I just don't know Eastern Standard Time.

Damn yanks.

You're 3-4 hours "behind" me (not sure where in Australia you are, and behind is in quotes because of dateline shenanigans). Thus, it would be 6 AM to 7 AM your time, give or take. For reference, I'm in Hawaii, and we don't believe in daylight savings time.

EDIT: Or for absolute precision, the guys running this thing could create one of these for the most hype. . .

Edited by eclipse

You're 3-4 hours "behind" me (not sure where in Australia you are, and behind is in quotes because of dateline shenanigans). Thus, it would be 6 AM to 7 AM your time, give or take. For reference, I'm in Hawaii, and we don't believe in daylight savings time.

EDIT: Or for absolute precision, the guys running this thing could create one of these for the most hype. . .

Thank you.

Now I've got something to do in the morning.

I was moved to day 2? :cry: Also, you should say UTC -5 in addition to EST for timezones in the future because people outside North America will know what it is then

What is this year's FEE3 logo supposed to be? Is that one of the FE:Fates countries on the other end of the arrow?

Edited by Alusq

Yeah I'm not sure what the shape in the logo is supposed to be. It'd better not be Fates-related, lol.

Edited by Arch