• Tomboy Older sister, Hinoka
    • Yandere Older sister, Camilla
  3. 3. Younger brother

• Lone wolf, Takumi
    • Prodigious, Leon
  4. 4. Little sister

• Shy Miko, Sakura
    • Cheeful little sister, Elise

I need more info on the eldest brothers, but I give Ryouma the slight edge just because I find cavaliers and their promotions boring despite how good they are. Also love his Super sayian 3 like (black) hair.

Hinoka vs Camilla is a toss-up. They're my 2 favorite siblings. Although Camilla has 2 weapons Hinoka's lacking but I'm not that shallow...

Leon vs Takumi, I much prefer the brash looking Dark Knight. I think Leon > Takumi in every way.

Elise vs Sakura, I have to give Elise the edge. I normally like moe types, but for some reason Sakura gives off a vibe of possibly being too soft spoken and timid. Although if she's written well I've probably love her. Elise gets the edge for being the cute genki girl.

Flashy is a huge understatement dude......... :dry:

Its an example of fantasy armor at its silliest. So many open areas to place a couple of arrows in.

She's not the first FE character with so many open areas for arrows, but she seems to be getting a disproportionate amount of flack for it compared to past (Dieck, Vaike, Yarne, Gonzalez, etc). In fact, she's actually much better armored than any of the aforementioned units. Really, her only exposed area is her boobs and the area above them. As a wyvern rider, her (unnecessarily) exposed panty area's very unlikely to be hit.

Edited by BlueL

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I'm having trouble deciding between Leon and Takumi. But I have to side with everyone from Nohr, even though I'm not a big fan of Camilla's design. I still like her personality more than Hinoka's.

I don't really have an opinion about the two younger sisters though.

I'll be honest, the only two siblings I'm particularly attached to are Takumi and Leon, and for some reason I got a bit more attached to Takumi the more information we've been getting although I still like Leon. Of the other six pairs, I don't care as much but have a preference for the Hoshido siblings, I suppose.

As much as I love Lobster lord, I would have to pick Marx over him. I have a soft spot for Paladin characters...

Camilla vs Hinoka is hard to choose, because I'm not very into any of them. But I picked Camilla nonetheless (can't pass up protective big sis)

Picked Leon over Takumi. Easiest choice in the poll.

Sakura and Elise... both are pretty meh to be honest... I picked Elise in the end though, so all of my votes went to Nohr.

Just get Ryouma and Marx married and Camilla and Hinoka married and all will be well

I mean, the trailers are basically Ryoumarx sexual tension and Camilla is said to like strong women, which Hinoka seems like, soooo

mmmhmmhmm yes yes
Edited by RidellCrimea

Ryouma is currently the only hoshido silbling that I like slightly more than their Nohr-counterpart and this might very well change once I play the games(because so far it looks like marx might go through some character development regarding his loyalty to his father)

Edited by BlueLore

I'd vote, but. . .

- I prefer Marx ever-so-slightly over Ryouma on the basis of facial expressions.

- Hinoka WELL over Camilla - yes, the former may seem like a stick-in-the-mud, but Camilla's personality is a wild card. My final verdict of her will be how she acts when I choose Hoshido.

- Takumi over Leon. By far the easiest choice, because Leon seems a wee bit crazy. And not in a good way.

- Unfortunately, I can't tell Sakura and Elise apart, in terms of personality. Thus, I have no opinion on either of them. It's why I can't vote.

Well If I had to choose,

1: Ryouma over Marx just slightly. I feel like their story together is alot more indepth And Im sorry but that armor is just too goregous.

2: Camillia over Hinoka. I know she has alot of haters over her looks which tbh, there is a lot worse designs.

3: Takumi by a long shot. There's just something really off putting about Leon. Having him look like a blonde Marth really doesnt help.

4: I guess Elise. They both roughly have the same personality to me, nothing really sticks out.

Lol I realised I voted for everyone on the Nohrian side. Leon's my favourite character by far (as of now) but Takumi seems pretty interesting. What a shame he doesn't have many votes.

Leon with the biggest lead. I'm a little surprised at that. Of all 8 siblings, he's the one I'm most interested in. Takuni just seems kinda... meh.

I voted Marx, Hinoka, Leon, Elise

According to the SF character page, Takumi shows no love toward Kamui. I don't know if it's exactly true, but he seems to be one that is cold. In fact, both younger bros are cold in a way.

Takumi probably hates you for staying in Nohr, and Leon seems to have a superiority complex considering he can "solve any problem", making him seem like he's a berating person.

Camilla is basically a yandere who gets all the boys to the yard due to her assets (not complaining, but just saying). Hinoka, I agree, seem too plain and straightforward, but Camilla's yandere personality seems as straightforward. Hinoka misses you a lot, while Camilla is a protective yandere onee-san; it's like having Yuno as your hot big sister.

Sakura and Elise seem to care about you a lot. I have nothing else to say. Sakura is my choice simply because a loud and overly affectionate imouto will eventually get much more annoying.

Big bros? Marx is surprisingly a good big brother. While he's a great leader and follows Garon's orders, he sets you and his siblings as bigger priorities, and it gives us hope that there will be a path in Nohr that involve putting family over duty. We don't know much about Ryouma, but he's described as having a strong reliable presence and samuai spirit, so, he might be as great of a big bro as Marx. It's a bit of a tie, but I'm gonna have to go with Ryouma because Yuuichi Nakamura. Also, I don't really like the Paladin armor. The segmented chest plate irks me.

Edited by Jester Capri

Camilla is basically a yandere who gets all the boys to the yard due to her assets (not complaining, but just saying). Hinoka, I agree, seem too plain and straightforward, but Camilla's yandere personality seems as straightforward. Hinoka misses you a lot, while Camilla is a protective yandere onee-san; it's like having Yuno as your hot big sister.

Oh god.

Does she attempt to kill you if you choose Hoshido because she wants you to belong to her and her alone? Is this her way of 'saving' you from them?

Does she attempt to kill you if you choose Hoshido because she wants you to belong to her and her alone? Is this her way of 'saving' you from them?

I can see this hapening xD

Or she will help and kill for him/her, no matter what side you choose

Well let's see here...

Marx seems nice and all, but Ryouma offers to wash your back, so he's currently in the lead.

Hinoka's design is one of the few that isn't all up in your face, so I'm choosing her over Camilla, since both of their personalities sound plain.

Takumi is the only one who doesn't think Kamui is the best thing since sliced bread, which I like far more than the tired cliché of a young anime prodigy (that word gets thrown a lot so much in games and manga that it's not even funny), so he's got my vote. However, and I've mentioned this before, I'm afraid Takumi will only "develop" in two ways:

"You chose Hoshido, I was wrong!"

"You chose Nohr, I was right!"

And that'll pretty much be how his character changes in its entirety.

As for Elise and Sakura, both voices could shatter glass, meaning that I won't use either of them at all, at least not until the English release. However, Elise's design is one of the worst in the game, while Sakura's is tolerable, so once again, Hoshido's got my vote.

Huh, I didn't even realize I preferred all the Hoshido siblings to their Nohrian counterparts, although I don't have much of an opinion regarding Marx and Ryouma.

Edited by Thane

My picks are:

Ryuma: I just like him more than Marx for some reason.

Hinoka: I hope that she`s an interesting character (though given what we know I doubt it). I like more than Camilla.

Takumi: He`s the only sibling (besides possibly Aqua) that doesn`t love Kamui right away, so that`s something.

Sakura: She`s just adorable.

Edited by Metal Flash

Where are my Mario & Luigi Options. You'll be hooked on da brothers!

All the Hoshido ones, they seem. You know, sane.

Edited by Jedi

I'd vote, but. . .

- Unfortunately, I can't tell Sakura and Elise apart, in terms of personality. Thus, I have no opinion on either of them. It's why I can't vote.

Sakura's seems to be quiet, timid girl like a Florina (minus the androphobia) while Sakurai's more a optimistic genki girl, probably like Lissa without the tomboyness or Cynthia without the dreams of being a hero. Seems like a noticeable difference to me.

Tbh, i chose all Hoshido siblings except Takumi.

Not because I don't like archers, but it's because he dislikes you. It's like they halved Jin's intellectual side and his cold side. Leon seems a lot more caring and brotherly than Takumi despite possibly being arrogant due to being a genius.

Marx because of his perfect, blond way hair and brilliant, buff design. He seems genuinely hurt if you side with Hoshido, whereas Ryouma just cries, "Traitor!" or something to that effect and immediately tries to kill you with no easily apparent inner turmoil.

Camilla because she seems to ride an undead wyvern - and that is literally the most harass thing I've ever heard. Also, yanderes amuse me. I don't care for Hinoka's design. She's cute and all, but ultimately just another androgynous Hoshidan (there are very many). I don't mind androgynous characters, but Hoshido is overdoing it.

Leon because I like his voice actor, and prodigies are pretty cool. I get the sense he will be cold and sarcastic. I honestly can't stand Takumi's "I still don't trust you" thing, even if you side with Hoshido. Leon has the coolest and most attractive subordinate. Sadistic thief takes presidence over puppy love crush Oboro.

Elise because d'awwwwwwwww~! And not Sakura because her voice is grating.

Tbh, i chose all Hoshido siblings except Takumi.

Not because I don't like archers, but it's because he dislikes you. It's like they halved Jin's intellectual side and his cold side. Leon seems a lot more caring and brotherly than Takumi despite possibly being arrogant due to being a genius.

We haven't seen Leon say anything nice though, have we? I do recall him saying something like "as expected of my brother" to Marx, but not Kamui. I think he's probably the coldest sibling of them all.

Like I stated earlier, I really like the idea of Takumi not jumping on the "I love Kamui" bandwagon; it's simply not realistic that everyone would love him instantly like that, and I'm glad at least one character seems to possess a healthy amount of skepticism. However, like I also said before, I'm afraid his characterization will suffer for it.

Marx seems nice and all, but Ryouma offers to wash your back, so he's currently in the lead.

I am not being sarcastic or anything like that when I say that is the best reason I've heard to like Ryouma.

Edited by DualMix