Treehouse Day 2: FE Fates (Big early-game spoiler!)

raazychx

I think Anankos is real because when Garon was by himself (or thought he was), he made a comment along the lines of "As Anankos decreed" which be a little odd if Anankos wasn't real. Though maybe Garon just has a flair for the dramatic. Or maybe he KNEW Xander was listening and said that because he wanted Xander to hear for some reason.

I never said Anankos wasn't real I said he might be evil or not even a real dragon. As in some other kind of dark and evil being that can take the form of a dragon, using this form to manipulate Garon, although Iago seems to be trying to do that as well and was upset that Garon took Anankos' counsel over his own.

Edited by Kyza

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who suspects that Lilith is actually Anankos in disguise?

Well, now that you mention it it's an interesting idea. Except you get Lilith in both routes, so it would be weird if she was always the Nohr dragon god. Maybe her identity changes depending on the route you play?

I never said Anankos wasn't real I said he might be evil or not even a real dragon. As in some other kind of dark and evil being that can take the form of a dragon, using this form to manipulate Garon, although Iago seems to be trying to do that as well and was upset that Garon took Anankos' counsel over his own.

Ah, I misunderstood.

Hello everybody, I'm new here, but I already love being part of this community. I hope to contribute in the best possible way. I would like to raise a theory about today's presentation: What if Garon is being controlled by Iago? What if Garon went through a lot of suffering and Iago appeared and little by little began to win the trust of the king, until, in the end, the only person who Garon could trust was Iago. Perhaps even the divine dragon voice that Garoncan hear is some form of manipulation by Iago. What do you guys think? Sorry if my english is bad.

Well, now that you mention it it's an interesting idea. Except you get Lilith in both routes, so it would be weird if she was always the Nohr dragon god. Maybe her identity changes depending on the route you play?

Maybe there's actually only 1 god.

Can someone share info about the trailer without sharing any spoilers related to the plot?

What kind of info do you want to know? Because about 90% of the video are story spoilers.

Does anyone know to get past age restrictions on YouTube.

I'm trying to watch the Treehouse Live: Day 2 on YouTube, but Nintendo thought it was a good ideal to put an age restriction on it. Now I can't watch it. :/

I'm trying to watch the Treehouse Live: Day 2 on YouTube, but Nintendo thought it was a good ideal to put an age restriction on it. Now I can't watch it. :/

I think you've got to make an account and be over 18 (or lie about it).

Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=watch?v=ncxTFIEr7GI

For future reference all you have to do is add a v/ after the first / and it bypasses the age restriction.

Edited by Lushiris

Sorry, I don't want to read through the whole thread because I don't want to spoil myself. But can someone please tell me what kind of spoiler is it (without going into great details)? Did someone die (don't tell the name)? Did something big happen? etc?

Sorry, I don't want to read through the whole thread because I don't want to spoil myself. But can someone please tell me what kind of spoiler is it (without going into great details)? Did someone die (don't tell the name)? Did something big happen? etc?

[spoiler=Answer]Yes someone important dies early game. Don't count on it being final. I doubt the writer would let something like that happen this early. It's too easy.

I am very suspicious.

Edited by Leif

What kind of info do you want to know? Because about 90% of the video are story spoilers.

Well nvm, better abandon thread so I avoid spoilers. Thanks for responding though.

[spoiler=Answer]Yes someone important dies early game. Don't count on it being final. I doubt the writer would let something like that happen this early. It's too easy.

I am very suspicious.

Thanks. Time to abandon thread...

Went to go watch the treehouse and looks kind of interesting and makes me want Nohr, which I do want because of story but I prefer all the Hoshido chars and so far feel like if I'm pressured to choose I still want that side.

A couple things that came to my mind:

1. Are Felica/Jakob completely locked out depending on gender or is it just a timing thing? I really want Jakob but don't want to be a female.

2. It appears Corrin is confirmed default name now since they mention it more assuredly that it is their name (plus I saw IGN thread mentioned same thing).

Also I'm a little said Harold is now Arthur since I loved Harold as his name and it seemed to fit more to me, though I guess I shall get used to the English version.

Looks like no on the Felicia/Joker thing since when Felicia showed up she mentioned Joker and Flora (Blue maid name Confirmed?) being worried as well. Your choice of gender probably just affects their join time.

So, one thing I noticed, once again they're continuing to emphasize that you make a choice at Chapter 6, implying that you aren't locked into a route upon getting the game like the physical versions in Japan.

I really wish they would just outright say what it's going to be.

So basically it's Morgan all over again with the whole maid/butler thing.

I'm pretty sure we only get Joker/Jakob later if Kamui is a boy, unlike in Awakening where if Robin is a guy, you never get a male morgan.

EDIT:

So, one thing I noticed, once again they're continuing to emphasize that you make a choice at Chapter 6, implying that you aren't locked into a route upon getting the game like the physical versions in Japan.

I really wish they would just outright say what it's going to be.

I think before chapter 6, the chapters are the same for both versions. You automatically choose Nohr side if you bought the Conquest version.

Edited by LoboKD001

I'm pretty sure we only get Joker/Jakob later if Kamui is a boy, unlike in Awakening where if Robin is a guy, you never get a male morgan.

Basically this. You just get one of them to be your "main" servant- they're introduced first and most likely will be the one guiding you through My Castle and things like that. So you won't be locked out of a character.

EDIT:

I think before chapter 6, the chapters are the same for both versions. You automatically choose Nohr side if you bought the Conquest version.

Honestly, the way they talk, it more sounds like we might get Japan's online version in a physical form, where you get to choose at Chapter 6 and are then locked into that route once you choose. That would be consistent with NoA's website and the Treehouse comments.

Even though they haven't straight-up said it, I think they've implied pretty strongly that there will be 2 version. They even have confirmed names (Birthright and Conquest), and the presenters kept emphasizing how different the two games are to justify them being two.