Children Speculation

UnknownUber

Since we now know the answer if Marriage is in FE: Fates. We also know children are coming back. But just how will they factor into the story?

Were they sent from the future like Awakening's?

Or were they from another dimension?

Speculation Commences!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Garon says the ganglari sword has powers from "another dimension " very possible.

Really ? Seriously, I'll expect this 'another dimension' to be somekind of eldritch dark place, not a gateway toward my future kids. :/

Also, it seems children are based on the father and not the mother like in previous games. It's also quite possible they're be a Lucina-Esque Character to tie up the Second gen storyline more then likely it'd be Ryouma or Xander's child depending on what version you play....

What if Aqua is Actually Xander or Leo's Daughter from the future. It could provide an explanation on why she's been prisoner in Hoshido, like she was mysteriously warped to the past or something... Nah, that sounds stupid...

Any speculation on the other children we haven't seen?

I hope they have no plot importance and are entirely optional. I also hope there aren't any forced marriages (like Chrom being forced to marry before a certain chapter). Just focus the game on Kamui, the siblings, and whoever else is important to the story. The kids are already going to overshadow the parents due to people breeding for overpowered units. Let the parents have the story about them at least.

Really, I don't know what to expect anymore from characters.

I am predicting that we may get Tharja(Tsukuyomi's child?), Cordelia(Tsubaki's child?)and Gaius(I dunno)copycat 2nd gen kids much like we got Severa, Owain and Inigo copycat 1st gen characters.

I am also hoping for unique kids to certain pairings.

I also hope it is a side thing and dose not become the plot of the game like in Awakening.(To be honest I did not minc Luncna in Awakening, but when we got the other children, it just went kabloom)

Since Garon says the ganglari sword has powers from "another dimension " very possible.

I interpreted that as being the underworld or something like that, not a parallel dimension… :/

And I don't think the kid would be able to overshadow the parents in the Nohr version, because the experience is limited we can't grind to male godlike children.

At least IS figured out how genetics work, in making the child tied to the father. Although I would prefer not to have children in this game, but if there are kids, we'll just have to make the best of them. I have a feeling that Aqua will be Chrom level as a mother, but she, like Chrom, will likely have very limited options for marriage.

the avatars child said she wanted to see the outside world so they could be trapped in a purgatory and released somehow the purgatory could be kamuis sword

You get married and make a baby the traditional way. Then you throw it in to another dimension where time flows faster and pick it up again in 20 minutes/18 years.

And then the conversations will be all about "Why did you abandon me and leave me, Mom/Dad? You're no better than Garon!" lolllllll

And then the conversations will be all about "Why did you abandon me and leave me, Mom/Dad? You're no better than Garon!" lolllllll

"I'm fighting a war here, I need soldiers quickly. Now get back to killing people."

Edited by capmalachi

None.

It's a pretty farfetched idea but hope never dies.

Edited by Gradivus.

I have a theory about this.

Paradox.

Things that aren't meant to be there (aka the world of FEF)

Noteworthy explanations.

Luna, Odin, Not!Inigo. (They all looks so like the 3 characters from Awakening, even Luna has the same voice actor)

Lucina, Marth, Robin, Ike amiibo keeping their ideal self and logic, very unlike Einherjar who doesn't know they're false copies. [As proven by Lucina's dialogue that a very devoted translator translated for us that said she came from her fate to see us(Kamui)] (They're not in this world, rather they all come from their own worlds yet they came here, Paradoxical meaning.)

Aqua's tendency to suicide via her expression and feelings (Proven by her trying to drown herself, and uncaring for her life when trying to settle down Kamui's berserk state during dragonform.) To be explained later down.

Purple Energy on Aqua's arm for a wound and around the bad hooded guy in trailer.

Why do I believe they're all paradox?

Well, because I played 13-2/13-3 of the Final Fantasy series so I know a good deal about Paradoxes.

Let's expand into that particular realm.

We all know Time-traveling re-use would be a stupid story element, and I'm certain IS know that. So it won't be a thing, which is what I believes.

Paradox, to be more defined, is a term used to describe something that should NOT be there, for example let's take a more loose idea. A gun in ice age. That would be a paradox, they're simply not meant to be there, men hadn't discovered it. Perhaps an alien planted it there? Or it was warped into a wormhole ending up in Ice Age? Or it's simply an illusion that never ends.

That's probably a poor example but nonetheless the concept is there.

Let's explore how paradoxes can be in FEF without the obvious look-a-likes.

Aqua.

I believe she's, to a loose form, a paradox in the world of FEF.

Why?

1. She follows Kamui for no reason, she doesn't even know him, yet she follows him even if it means betraying Hoshido where she was raised in.

This expands into the next point.

2. She's never shown to be talking to ANYBODY BUT KAMUI. Does this means other siblings doesn't even bother recognizing her, or perhaps she's just as unknown to them as they are to her? Which THEN expands into the next point.

3. Aqua is very likely to be a part of Kamui, that wasn't meant to be split from him. If you remember, Aqua is a princess of Nohr kingdom kidnapped at a young age. At the same point, Kamui was kidnapped at a young age as well. Which raise a question.

Is Kamui or Aqua really related to either kingdom siblings?

If third point is true, then no matter what, their separation occurred at birth.

In the other word, the Light and the Dark Dragon avatars are one and the same entity but split by unknown means, leading to my speculation that it's caused by the strange purple energy that seems to emit from that guy, and the energized wound on Aqua. (which no doubt is either healed or sealed away.)

However this does not confirm whether or not that Light and Dark dragons themselves are a same entity as well, for all we know, they could be different side of a coin opposing each other unseeing each other and may be very well the final boss of neutral route where Kamui decides to explore his origin with Aqua while stopping the war ending up fusing with her and obliterate the positive and negative dragon from existence leading to unity that we all adores and loves in both kingdom and Camilla can finally husbando Kamui.

Edit:

I believe Aqua is simply Kamui from alternative world of FEF, as you know two same entity cannot exist on same plane.

E2: This is why children from another "future" are able to enter this world, Parallel world will track each other, but one is always ahead.

Oh boy, this makes my brain explode now as I think more.

Edited by Fateborn

You get married and make a baby the traditional way. Then you throw it in to another dimension where time flows faster and pick it up again in 20 minutes/18 years.

I legitimately think this was the plot/gameplay of a jrpg that was released relatively recently in the US (within the last year or two) on the 3ds. Can't remember the name of the game, though.

So what happens when Female Kamui/Corrin gets with someone? Do they have two children like Male Robin does in Awakening? A male version of Kanna with pointy ears and such? Or do you just have one and the child of the person you marry now has pointy ears? I think it would be cool if you had two and they both had pointy ears but that's just more or less my wishful thinking.

Edited by Kyza

Ugh, I hate Kanna's design, am I alone at this?

Why we (the avatar) always get the worst child design, I didn't like Morgan's either :'/

Like I said in another thread, I'd need to see a better image, but I'm not particularly fond of what we can see. I didn't like male Morgan's design either, female Morgan was okay though.

I hope they have no plot importance and are entirely optional. I also hope there aren't any forced marriages (like Chrom being forced to marry before a certain chapter). Just focus the game on Kamui, the siblings, and whoever else is important to the story. The kids are already going to overshadow the parents due to people breeding for overpowered units. Let the parents have the story about them at least.

Not being plot important hurt all the kids but Lucina who was plot important.

Ugh, I hate Kanna's design, am I alone at this?

Why we (the avatar) always get the worst child design, I didn't like Morgan's either :'/

Nah, you're not alone. Personally, I don't really like hair buns that sit directly at the top of one's head (an admirable style, but not my type). At least it looks like she has her mother's eyes...