Nintendo Treehouse, Hoshido Version

DualMix

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone notice that there was an empty deployment space earlier in the stream? Do you think that Aqua is available at this point but they're choosing not to show us?

Yup.

Damn, almost no story this time around; they've only got five minutes left.

Did anyone see that attack animation with Kamui? I didn't think it could get stupider, but hey I was wrong.

I guess. I mean most of your units have a twirl.

I want stoooory.

Oh, Seraph Robe.

More on Supports. Basically what we expected.
She’s actually playing decently. Wow.
Don’t worry, I too have spreadsheets on pairings.
Side by side is offense, front to back is defensive?
Nohr maps will be harder. WTF, I thought this was about Hoshido.
Bloom Festal? That’s a healing staff for Sakura.
OH SHIT, YOU FIGHT SILAS.
I LOVE YOU SILAS. I WISH I COULD GO TO NOHR WITH YOU.
SILAS. I would never hurt you on purpose.
"Do it."
NO. I WON'T. I LOVE YOU TOO MAN. BEST BROMANCE.
Edited by DualMix

Kamui literally stopped in front of the enemy, turned the blade upside-down and jumped; he didn't even swing the sword.

Kamui is probably overpowered because of the E3 demonstration; our protagonist won't be as powerful unless we train him like crazy like they have. Yesterday he dealt the exact amount of damage necessary to kill a Faceless, for instance.

Oh come on, wasn't yesterday's Corrin overpowered enough? This is getting pretty ridiculous.

He's 10+ levels higher than everyone else, it's hopefully for demonstration purposes.

I don't know if this has been confirmed or not elsewhere, but now reinforcements do not attack on the same turn they arrive (thank god!)

They're playing on Normal where this was the case anyway

That would've been a perfect time to tell us, too.

I don't think they're done translating/implementing the English text in yet seeing as how on the first Treehouse stream the 'My Castle' part was still in Japanese.

You can tell that if that woman played Pokemon she'd be the type of player that just uses and overlevels one Pokemon for the entire game. She didn't even use Rinkah, Hana, Kaze or Subaki in combat! (Feels weird typing their new names, huh.)

Azura is a better name than Aqua, at least.

I don't think they're done translating/implementing the English text in yet seeing as how on the first Treehouse stream the 'My Castle' part was still in Japanese.

I mainly wanted to hear a confirmation if it's still coming in 2016. A tiny part of me was hoping to hear that it would be the end of this year.

Hopefully they'll do something about those spawn-ins. Kamui/Corrin just appearing there out of nowhere next to Felicia was pretty darn noticeable.

I missed this intentionally to avoid story spoilers. Is it safe to watch this without risking being spoiled?

Stream isn't even over yet but I have 2 things to note:

2. I don't know if this has been confirmed or not elsewhere, but now reinforcements do not attack on the same turn they arrive (thank god!)

Gosh I hope this a real thing and not just for the demo.

So uh, does Kamui have amnesia or does he just not remember Silas because it was so long ago? In the Nohr path, he said "of course I remember you" after being reminded of the time he snuck out of the castle, but here he says "I can't remember my past".

I missed this intentionally to avoid story spoilers. Is it safe to watch this without risking being spoiled?

Gosh I hope this a real thing and not just for the demo.

There wasn't really anything introduced that we don't already know, especially if you watched the Nohr one yesterday. It was mostly just Kamui getting introduced to Sakura's retainers and then gameplay.

I sincerely hope ambush-spawning reinforcements are gone, period. But since this was on easy Normal mode... .

And as for OP Corrin: debug mode god Corrin. Straight from DBZ!

Rewinding it back isn't working. It won't load. Damn it. :(

Hm, that's strange... It works for me. Might be an internet issue?