Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else seen this Reddit thread yet? After you achieve S-Rank with a character, they talk dirty to you when you skinship them.

Okay, that's it. I'm NEVER, NEVER, NEVER entering the skinship section of the game.

But I do admit, it's hilarious that people had to even write those lines, and then the voice actors had to say them. I wonder how awkward they felt!

Edited by SageOfAnys

Oh, that reminds me, what is Garon's class?

Well, I'm pretty sure he uses dark magic at some point in the early chapters when Kamui is still in Nohr, while afterwards he kills Sumeragi with an axe (?) in the flashback. So he possibly has dark magic/axes, just like Camilla. He could probably get his own unique class though because of being an important enemy and all.

Interpret this the way you want to.

Is Soleil male or female?

Female, as far as we know.

I'm not entirely sure about Foleo being a boy. I mean, the won't include gay marriage but a trans? It doesn't seem very likely to me. Possibly a translation error?

Foleo, if trans, wouldn't be the first. Two Mario-verse characters are trans women - Birdo and Vivian. Both were handled poorly too - pretty much described as boys who think they're women (but they're boys). Vivian, however, was much more respected - she was referred to as a 'she' mostly, she had a crush on Mario, and her letter to Mario at endgame mentions how she's getting along with her sisters, and how her sisters are finally acknowledging her as a girl. Animal Crossing handled this better - though not "transgender" it is the first game in the series to allow female characters to wear pants and mens' clothes, as well as allow men to wear skirts and dresses. The store clerks react rather shocked if you are interested in these gendered clothing items, but nevertheless you're treated kindly by your villagers.

I'm personally guessing that Foleo is to be a crossdresser anyways. I just wanted to make a comment about inappropriate terminology.

For those curious, here's some articles regarding violence and discrimination towards transgender people: A must-read, Cracked article written by a transgender woman, a Wikipedia article on the "gay panic" defense, an incomplete Wikipedia article of transgender people murdered for being transgender (note: most are transgender women), a Wikipedia article on Transgender Day of Remembrance.

I'd rather have done this earlier but I was afk.

---

Ah, I wonder if the "dirty talking" will be kept in English... well, confirms that the S-ranks for your siblings are definitely romantic in Japan, wonder how that'll go in the U.S. The stuff with Elise and Sakura just makes me feel gross... god, are either of them even teenagers? Sakura maybe but...Elise looks 11 or 12.

The kids are cute, I like them all pretty much. Uh, with the exception of the Not!Awakening Characters. And I'm not digging Kanna so much. Which is fine, because I'm not marrying anyone as a guy anyways. ...Of course, that'll mean that some poor guy won't get his daughter, if I just A-rank him and don't let him S-rank... Well, Cyrus's daughter reminds me too much of Cynthia, anyways.

Edited by Crooks

Foleo, if trans, wouldn't be the first. Two Mario-verse characters are trans women - Birdo and Vivian. Both were handled poorly too - pretty much described as boys who think they're women (but they're boys). Vivian, however, was much more respected - she was referred to as a 'she' mostly, she had a crush on Mario, and her letter to Mario at endgame mentions how she's getting along with her sisters, and how her sisters are finally acknowledging her as a girl. Animal Crossing handled this better - though not "transgender" it is the first game in the series to allow female characters to wear pants and mens' clothes, as well as allow men to wear skirts and dresses. The store clerks react rather shocked if you are interested in these gendered clothing items, but nevertheless you're treated kindly by your villagers.

I'm personally guessing that Foleo is to be a crossdresser anyways. I just wanted to make a comment about inappropriate terminology.

For those curious, here's some articles regarding violence and discrimination towards transgender people: A must-read, Cracked article written by a transgender woman, a Wikipedia article on the "gay panic" defense, an incomplete Wikipedia article of transgender people murdered for being transgender (note: most are transgender women), a Wikipedia article on Transgender Day of Remembrance.

I'd rather have done this earlier but I was afk.

---

Ah, I wonder if the "dirty talking" will be kept in English... well, confirms that the S-ranks for your siblings are definitely romantic in Japan, wonder how that'll go in the U.S. The stuff with Elise and Sakura just makes me feel gross... god, are either of them even teenagers? Sakura maybe but...Elise looks 11 or 12.

The kids are cute, I like them all pretty much. Uh, with the exception of the Not!Awakening Characters. And I'm not digging Kanna so much. Which is fine, because I'm not marrying anyone as a guy anyways. ...Of course, that'll mean that some poor guy won't get his daughter, if I just A-rank him and don't let him S-rank... Well, Cyrus's daughter reminds me too much of Cynthia, anyways.

Sorry if i offended you, I'm not too educated on this topic :(. I live in an extremely small rural town so I don't really know anything about the trans community. Sorry

OH MY GOD I'M READING THE REDDIT THREAD. IS'S TONGUE IS SO FAR IN THEIR CHEEK IT HAS PUNCTURED A HOLE IN THEIR MOUTH. PLEASE, READ SOME OF THESE!

JOKER'S LINES!

I, I would also like to touch y... no, I said nothing

You're always so gentle

Ah... not there...

I love you...

I'm truly happy...

I'm such a sinful man...

I still can't believe, that you are mine....

You're so cute...

Do you love me?

I have... always wanted you....

We can't... it'll have to wait for tonight

No good... I don't think I can hold back any longer

CAMILLA'S LINES!

Hey!

No good?

My, already...

Such a cute kid...

You scamp.

Are you proud of my hair?

I thank you for your praise.

Such a good child.. I'll give you a reward afterwards.

My tiara's out of place.

Ara

Well

Aren't you the spoiled one?

What's the matter...?

Fufufu...

Well, if it's you...

Touch me as much as you like?

If it's you, do whatever you please.

Next time, your big sister will be doing the petting.

Ufufufu

Ahn...

Ara ara

Don't be so rough.

Yes.. You're skilled.

Are you interested in that?

Must you touch me so gently?

Can you really be satisfied by that?

Ufufu... Are you limp, I wonder?

Ufu

You...

Do that more...

Treat me well, right?

I love you... You, who are mine alone...

Good, come...

Do whatever you like...

You're very good at using your hands... Very skilled.

Y-.. yeah...

Ahhhn!

Ah, no more...

Doing this, is so embarrassing...

Please, be gentle with me.

No, if it's you...

Ah,... if you do that, then I...

I can't stand up anymore...

I'll only allow you to do this..

Edited by MajorMajora

Has anyone else seen this Reddit thread yet? After you achieve S-Rank with a character, they talk dirty to you when you skinship them.

ಠ_ಠ...

That's so getting censored in all non-JP versions, specially with the siblings if they even bother censoring the suggestive stuff and don't just go "screw censoring all this incest bullshit, let's scrap the hell out of the whole feature"