Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my only concern is will M!kamui's child be playable if you get an S-support w/ zero, since they're child is adobted and Kanna i's Kamui's actual child.

Several characters in that video on the Hoshido side that I don't remember being playable in the stream earlier, even though he'd got fairly close to the end of the game. So either they aren't really playable and the title screen is trolling us, or they join really late. or I just missed them

Edited by capmalachi

For some reason I blame Takumi for this

Takumi has mind control powers and is in my room.

Plz send help.

I don't think they are the same, or even that close.

In the Female Kamui S support, Shara mentions a divination and a conversation about reincarnation, which doesn't happen in the Male Kamui A-C supports. They also talk about a time when Kamui told Shara she loved her (though at the time as a friend), which again does not happen in the A-C supports for Male Kamui.

I have to say, I saw the Male Kamui x Shara S support posted somewhere, and based on what I've seen of the Male Kamui vs the Female Kamui supports, the Female Kamui supports seem a lot better for Shara. Far less creepy, and genuinely touching and cute. Though admittedly I don't have the Female Kamui A-C supports, and am just inferring what happens based on the S support, but it seems like this time the Not!Tharja supports are substantially different based on gender.

Oh, I see! Back when I was linked the file people hadn't labeled it properly, thanks for the note.

For some reason I blame Takumi for this

Good job soldier!

Things I've learned about Leon from this stream:

[spoiler=]

• Leon is Bae.
  • Leon once saved several orphaned kittens from a burning orphanage. Takumi started the fire, of course.
  • LEON IS BAE
  • Leon once stubbed his toe and only cried for 20 minutes.
  • Leon is the anti-Takumi, come to forgive us for our sins.
  • Leon once shared a cinnamon roll with a homeless person. Takumi then stole and ate it.
  • ELON IS ABE
  • The third route, where everyone unites to fight a common foe, is orchestrated by Leon. The common foe is Takumi.
  • Leon lets his son indulge in his interests and is proud of him. Best Dad.

Oh, also, Foleo apparently starts as a rod knight according to that video. Love him more and more all the time. Liking his dad more the more we learn about him too. Didn't like Leo much at first but seeing his nicer side is making me warm up to him.

So, just a question about my castle here, how does the harvesting material work? Can you get material through completing chapters, or from just any random battle? And furthermore, when are you allowed to harvest crops from the fields you build?

Good job soldier!

[spoiler=]

• Leon is Bae.
  • Leon once saved several orphaned kittens from a burning orphanage. Takumi started the fire, of course.
  • LEON IS BAE
  • Leon once shared a cinnamon roll with a homeless person. Takumi then stole and ate it.
  • ELON IS ABE
  • The third route, where everyone unites to fight a common foe, is orchestrated by Leon. The common foe is Takumi.

Aww, what a sweetie! Leo is best char

Good job soldier!

[spoiler=]

• Leon is Bae.
  • LEON IS BAE
  • ELON IS ABE

For every Leo there is a Takumi.

And now we can make Leo and satan jokes.

Good job soldier!

[spoiler=]

• Leon is Bae.
  • LEON IS BAE
  • ELON IS ABE

Leon deserves the title of best waifu :^))))))

Oh, also, Foleo apparently starts as a rod knight according to that video. Love him more and more all the time. Liking his dad more the more we learn about him too. Didn't like Leo much at first but seeing his nicer side is making me warm up to him.

^ figured he was a rod knight, but man who was the guy who started the thread asking for a male rod knight, cause,we got two of them now Jakob's kid is a rod knight too right?

^ figured he was a rod knight, but man who was the guy who started the thread asking for a male rod knight, cause,we got two of them now Jakob's kid is a rod knight too right?

He might have, I can't remember. Maybe Foleo only has rod knight as a reclass.

Breaking news:

Aptitude only increases growth rates by 10%.

Galeforce only triggers when the unit acts solo (no attack/guard stance).

Well that's a reliefing nerf, but wait, what class gives galeforce? I don't recall seeing a dark flier class anywhere in the class trailers.

I agree. Best waifu daddy of the day.

No, but seriously. The more I read about him and his son, the more I'm certain that they will become my favourite father-son pair.

Same m8

Breaking news:

Aptitude only increases growth rates by 10%.

Galeforce only triggers when the unit acts solo (no attack/guard stance).

Good Galeforce is brought down, but did aptitude really need to be nerfed?