Release hype thread

VincentASM

So in term of Levels what do we know about Amiibos, because if Ike is considered promoted unit, I think those stats are kinda lame!

All the Amiibos are classes with no promotion like

Aqua

So they get four skills and can go past 20 without Eternal seals (I don't know whether it's 30 or 40 they cap at pre-eternal seal). Basically think like Walhart in Awakening.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in term of Levels what do we know about Amiibos, because if Ike is considered promoted unit, I think those stats are kinda lame!

Ike could be considered a Prepromote due to Vanguard being a second tier class. But it could go anyway, leaning toward what I said, since Robin and Lucina are in their second tiers as well.

Edited by Silverstarlitnight

All the Amiibos are classes with no promotion like

Aqua

So they get four skills and can go past 20 without Eternal seals (I don't know whether it's 30 or 40 they cap at pre-eternal seal). Basically think like Walhart in Awakening.

Ok now I'm relieved, those stats than are good I guess...

Level 40 Robin, that's dope.

Also, I didnt see Ignis in the list of skills, nor Rally Spectrum, does he not have those this time around?

They are, check in the Other/Unknown tab of the skill list. All of theAmiibo skills are there.

I'm pretty sure you have the same attitude as your father then!.../sarcasm

My brother does. I act more like my mom.

Guys this is just a theory but hear me out.

The awakening children in Fates are the ones for the Future past, i.e. from the bad future. Since it is already an alternate timeline, Inigo could very well be Chrom's "canon" son in that future (even if it was just debunked). That's why all Lucina's text with them has them saying "no, you're not OUR Lucina". They're from the bad future and Lucina is from the future that went back in time to Awakening's main plot.

Guys this is just a theory but hear me out.

The awakening children in Fates are the ones for the Future past, i.e. from the bad future. Since it is already an alternate timeline, Inigo could very well be Chrom's "canon" son in that future (even if it was just debunked). That's why all Lucina's text with them has them saying "no, you're not OUR Lucina". They're from the bad future and Lucina is from the future that went back in time to Awakening's main plot.

Nope. Lazward/Odin A support says that they're the same Inigo and Owain that joined Chrom's team and defeated Grima.

Nope. Lazward/Odin A support says that they're the same Inigo and Owain that joined Chrom's team and defeated Grima.

I'm happy to be wrong! Does that mean that

that amiibo Lucina isn't the one from Awakening, then?

I'm happy to be wrong! Does that mean that

that amiibo Lucina isn't the one from Awakening, then?

Yes.

I am assuming that this means that the SSB universe is its own universe and Lucina is the only child that survived Grima.

hey, do levels reset upon promotion? I haven't been watching many of the streams, so I'm wondering if it's like FE4 where there was a level cap of 30, and promoting didn't reset your level.

According to this, the Final Nohr boss is...Takumi?! Is this source viable?!

https://kantopia.wordpress.com/2015/06/23/fire-emblem-fates-importers-source-chapter-data-ongoing/

Oh, Takumi, Takumi. Why am I not surprised

As if we needed more confirmation that Nohr is the best route! *jazz hands*

So I found this.

1435194548758.jpg

Draj and Nacht may be playable.(Hopefully)

Edited by Azz01

Yes.

I am assuming that this means that the SSB universe is its own universe and Lucina is the only child that survived Grima.

Interesting.

Based Sakurai literally saving Lucina from the clutches of Grima! I suppose you can say she travelled through the Outrealm gate to smash, and then through it again to Fates. Now if only she wasn't an inferior clone... Ehhh I have Roy now anyway.

Edited by Zer0

An Archer being the Final Boss ?! Mwahahaha ! Surely, you jest ! >:D

So I found this.

1435194548758.jpg

Draj and Nacht may be playable.(Hopefully)

Hey, that was hilarious ! xD

Edited by B.Leu