Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, guys why are you ignoring anything I write! it's like I don't exist, I seriously had it with these forums....

This thread has over 5000 posts in it and multiple conversations running at any one time. There were precisely two posts after your question regarding an Ike amiibo. Nobody answered because nobody has seen an Ike amiibo used and decided to leave the question to someone else who may have.

And as for you, Inusitatior, I don't know the answer to your question either but I admit I'm somewhat curious as well. It might be doable at any time.

Seriously, guys why are you ignoring anything I write! it's like I don't exist, I seriously had it with these forums....

There are multiple conversations ongoing and limited number of posters.

If someone doesn't have the picture you want, they can't post it. Even if someone does, the chances of them seeing your post and finding said picture in less than 15 minutes is slim.

And as for you, Inusitatior, I don't know the answer to your question either but I admit I'm somewhat curious as well. It might be doable at any time.

Aw, alright. ;-;

I hope we're able to, though. I wanna get the Nohr copy but I'm such a weenie.

Well, at least regarding your last question (about Amiibo) they aren't that common in the first place. We'll probably get more information now that the game is actually out. We still don't even have information about their reclassing options (no reclass? Free reclass?)

Aw, alright. ;-;

I hope we're able to, though. I wanna get the Nohr copy but I'm such a weenie.

Well, you can always just start on the lower difficulties. I plan on playing Hoshido on normal/casual the first time at least, just because I want to see the story before I try and challenge myself.

Any further word on the situation with Lazward?

Specifically….

towards the end of the Hoshido path. I've been informed that the map is defeat commander and you need to defeat Marx(JP version name)/Xander (NA version name). His subordinates Pieri and Lazward are also enemies there. If you defeat Marx without having slain Lazward in battle beforehand, will they (Lazward) survive in the story? Or will a post-battle cutscene/event conspire to kill them off anyways? I guess the same question applies to Pieri.

Edited by astrophys

Hi folks, someone may have mentioned it beforehand (even though I read these I don't remember everything).

The "clothing damage" (and it's not JUST clothing damage) is kinda..horrific of sorts.

If you pay attention to it or something that is.

Also, clothing damage remains even after you revive in phoenix mode. Not sure if it remains after you get healed.

Why do I know? Because I'm watching someone getting slaughtered repeatedly in phoenix mode

Further comments (Spoilers obviously)

My additional personal comments is that, from what I've seen (Aqua only gets 1 ending quote?, the fact that she gets an ending quote at all [suzukaze's ending directly says he died in Chapter 15]) might imply that she always dies in Hoshido/Nohr?

One more edit: It seems that there are themes of mind control in this game. Well...the ?description? of (one of?) the final boss says that it "controls peoples heart"
(Somehow I get bloodbending themes, with the whole water theme. Yes Kamui is a WATER Dragon, Aqua is obviously Aqua)

Looking at more of the thread, the boss is a ..flying..eye? Oh my.

Also I guess it (somehow) makes more sense that he mind controls people

Last but not least, the Aqua's Song Brave (that played in Hoshido's Endgame) doesn't seem to fit this map though

..Okay maybe not last, but the next one might be a bit iffy. Seeing how the death is in a cutscene (same as Mikoto's), I get the feeling the death of Elise might not be preventable

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Yeah with the that guy was streaming Hoshido and he was battling Marth, the characters were wreaked in PM.I mean Hana was bleeding from her leg.

One question caus I couldn't find the answer. Are dragonstones afflicted by magic or strength. I need to know how to build my avatars.

Regardless you can still have magic as your asset since upon promotion Kamui gets staffs or tomes depending on your route.Also +Mag will be good if you are using one of the Mag based classes(Priest, Dark Mage etc...).I just recommend not making Str your flaw.

Yeah but their base stats seem kinda low compared to the other prepromotes.

Yeah they aren't the best. Not the best end game units unless you really work at it, but they could still be useful.

Foleo, and presumably the other royal kids, can use dragon vein. This makes sense, but this is the first time I've seen it confirmed.

Courtesy of /feg/;

>Eh?
>Fuu~
>What is it~
>Wanna play with Pieri?
>Pieri's hair is a nice color, isn't it?
>Compliment me more!
>I lo~ve being stroked!
>Lord Xander never compliments me~
>O~kay!
>Pieri's here!
>What a good feeling~
>Thank you!
>I wanna fight soon~
>Wanna touch each other?
>Look here, my chest is big, isn't it?
>You and I, we're both murderers!
>How many people have you killed with those hands?
>Kyahaha!
>Fufuu
>Ah...!
>This is really fun!
>And then we can make candy!
>You know, my eyes are different colors!
>Nnh, my makeup's running.
>I wanna pet you too!
>Ehehe...
>Fufu...
>I lo~ve it...
>I love you...
>Almost as much as I love to kill...
>What's wrong, dear?
>It'll be unpleasant if you look at anyone but Pieri...
>If you look at any other girls, maybe your eyes will end up being crushed?
>Uu...
>Uchaa...
>It feels good there...
>Your hands, the smell of blood... I love them...
>It's no good if you do it like tha~t...
>Yeah, that's good... Pieri wants to touch you too...
>Your throbbing place, it looks like the flesh is tearing...
>Nn... my body's acting strange... somehow... it's getting hot...

>Stay with me... if you aren't gentle with me, it'll get ugly...

Pieri's amie lines.

Edited by JayTheKing