Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a couple questions

Are there any magic elemental weapons like fire bows and stuff?

I think I saw Felicia using a flaming weapon in the stream at some point or maybe I was dreaming

also does anyone where

Anna is? Seems like no one has found her yet

regarding the weapons, not sure.

Anna was seen in the Dragon's Gate (aka Outrealm's gate). Not sure how to recruit her if you can...

If Sakura really does die by being killed by faceless like that, and it's not avoidable, then I'm probably not going to be playing Nohr. Elise dying by jumping in front of Xander's sword to try and stop the fighting is sad, Sakura being torn apart by monsters is just cruel.

Edited by capmalachi

If Sakura really does die by being killed by faceless like that, and it's not avoidable, then I'm probably not going to be playing Nohr. Elise dying by jumping in front of Xander's sword to try and stop the fighting is sad, Sakura being torn apart by monsters is just cruel.

Here's to hoping that the rumors about this being an avoidable death are true, I abhor the idea of her death being so cruel and possibly needless

Here's to hoping that the rumors about this being an avoidable death are true, I abhor the idea of her death being so cruel and possibly needless

Exactly, while I'd obviously prefer her not to die at all I'm not against her death if it serves a purpose, but this whole faceless thing just sounds like cruel, pointless shock value.

Exactly, while I'd obviously prefer her not to die at all I'm not against her death if it serves a purpose, but this whole faceless thing just sounds like cruel, pointless shock value.

They could always have her appear later as an evil zombie working for Slime Garon.

I mean the anon who leaked the third path revealed Sumeragi was the hooded guy that killed Mikoto afterall.

I whole-heartedly agree. Elise's and Marx's were sad but served a purpose (if the translation of the scene my friend gave me is accurate enough), but Sakura death by faceless is downright ??? It doesn't even seem to involve Ryouma or any of the Hoshidan siblings either, so it seems like such a shock-value stand-alone. Maybe if it went to show that Garon is cruel, but do we really need confirmation for that in this route.

Oh, just so you guys know, the guy who did the third route noticed some cutscenes seemed incomplete. Well, that or the game didn't do what it should in reaction to them. As an example:

After Gunther's suicide, he was still on the team as a playable unit.

So either some content is missing, or the third route is still bugged as is. Just something to consider.

I feel guilty for going to Tumblr and this thread and knowing all the spoilers beforehand.

I should have experienced all these by myself, but alas...

I didn't want to spoil myself at first, then I realized that 6+ month wait is going to be a long time. Is it 2016 yet?

I feel guilty for going to Tumblr and this thread and knowing all the spoilers beforehand.

I should have experienced all these by myself, but alas...

We all must wait so long, friend.... If anything, the streams are the closest we can get to experiencing the games ourselves until next year.

I whole-heartedly agree. Elise's and Marx's were sad but served a purpose (if the translation of the scene my friend gave me is accurate enough), but Sakura death by faceless is downright ??? It doesn't even seem to involve Ryouma or any of the Hoshidan siblings either, so it seems like such a shock-value stand-alone. Maybe if it went to show that Garon is cruel, but do we really need confirmation for that in this route.

I guess we'll know soon enough if it's avoidable, or even happens in my case, I still haven't seen this scene to know if it's real or just a rumour. To be honest, the main reason I wanted to play Nohr in the first place was to use the royal Nohr siblings, and since they seem to be playable on the third route anyway I may well just not bother with Nohr. who am I kidding I'd totally buy it anyway I'd just end up playing it less overall than Hoshido

Okay I haven't actually been watching Hama's stream since I had other things to do and couldn't just sit at my computer. Why do people keep ending up naked?

Edited by capmalachi

Okay I haven't actually been watching Hama's stream since I had other things to do and couldn't just sit at my computer. Why do people keep ending up naked?

There's a special weapon type that appears to literally strip people when you have advantage in the weapon triangle.

There's a special weapon type that appears to literally strip people when you have advantage in the weapon triangle.

That's completely ridiculous. I love it. I was looking through the personal skills section on the main site and it seems Sophie has that effect as part of her personal skill. Her skill also reduces enemy defence by 3, does this special weapon type do that as well?