Release hype thread

VincentASM

Well, here's the full Kamui x Camilla support.

http://pastebin.com/tKCvBE8V

Not gonna lie, that's not even incest subtext. That's Camilla gunning for her little brother from day one. Most supports don;t really flow that well from A to S rank, but this one does, if only because Camilla was coming onto Kamui so hard from C support onwards.

Except the C-A Female Kamui supports are identical. There are just a few extra lines about comparing breast sizes.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't read Japanese.

But I neeeeeeeeeeed it.... I mean, unless the game literally doesn't get anything removed, AND we get a special edition, i won't, but like, we all know how horrible American censorship is...

Not gonna lie, that's not even incest subtext. That's Camilla gunning for her little brother from day one. Most supports don;t really flow that well from A to S rank, but this one does, if only because Camilla was coming onto Kamui so hard from C support onwards.

Heck she's not even trying to hide it at all. That ear cleaning thing in C support is considered a romantic custom in many eastern cultures. So much for subtlety.

But I neeeeeeeeeeed it.... I mean, unless the game literally doesn't get anything removed, AND we get a special edition, i won't, but like, we all know how horrible American censorship is...

It wasn't horrible for Awakening.

Have faith.

HAVE FAITH!

...okay you can go buy then. Your money, not my money.

It wasn't horrible for Awakening.

Have faith.

HAVE FAITH!

...okay you can go buy then. Your money, not my money.

THANKS FOR TRYING TO NOT CONVINCE ME 8[

Idk, this is literally making me consider wth i'm doing...

but like, idk what will get censored/removed, the Amie stuff I kind of want it all to stay in the game, but idk how it'll go , wtb time machine

Edited by Xanek

hi i am new, love al the sisters and brothers supports. and i know its kinda bad but i plan to marry kamui with all the sisters and brothers just because i love the incest (when it's not really blood related)

forgive if I have any errors the English is not my native language

Hey. I tried.

I know you tried D:, it's just 6+ months is a long time away, and with no current word on what NoA has done with the game and no word on the Special edition, it gives me a lot more reason to get it..

Also I would like to mention that i've been playing games since like, 7-8 years old, and i'm 22 and my parents should have really watched how much i've played video games lol

Also I know it's been like only 5 days since the early release and only a few weeks since E3, but still, the wait is killing me.

Edited by Xanek

I know you tried D:, it's just 6+ months is a long time away, and with no current word on what NoA has done with the game and no word on the Special edition, it gives me a lot more reason to get it..

Also I would like to mention that i've been playing games since like, 7-8 years old, and i'm 22 and my parents should have really watched how much i've played video games lol

We'll have special editions.

Relax. NoA did the same thing for Awakening, they'll do the same release for Fates.

We'll have special editions.

Relax. NoA did the same thing for Awakening, they'll do the same release for Fates.

dave_chappelle2.jpg

I need my fix. I'll see how I end up by the end of the week, if I go crazy i'll get it. (if I last even a week)

Edited by Xanek

Heck she's not even trying to hide it at all. That ear cleaning thing in C support is considered a romantic custom in many eastern cultures. So much for subtlety.

Will Camilla x Male Avatar's support convo be censored? Ear cleaning will be replaced with sewing or baking for example?

Is there anything offensive in those supports? Like the map hidden inside Camilla's bosom.

everything's offensive to NA, I'd go into the "just make it an M rated game" but that's been covered by many others.

Though I will say this, if they're gonna make Camilla be this sultry with the avatar in the JP version, I see no point in hiding it, as it'd take away from the original intent of the character, for better or worse.

I am both excited and uncomfortable, and I am not sure whether it's a good thing or a bad thing. Needless to say that this support will get changed a lot in the English localization.

Will Camilla x Male Avatar's support convo be censored? Ear cleaning will be replaced with sewing or baking for example?

Is there anything offensive in those supports? Like the map hidden inside Camilla's bosom.

I'm sure the map can stay. Maybe they'll replace the ear cleaning with storytime as that seems more like a thing westerners can better understand.

everything's offensive to NA, I'd go into the "just make it an M rated game" but that's been covered by many others.

Though I will say this, if they're gonna make Camilla be this sultry with the avatar in the JP version, I see no point in hiding it, as it'd take away from the original intent of the character, for better or worse.

I hate how that's true that everything is offensive to NA. Hell, even if people say that it should just be T rated, I would be like "JUST MAKE A M-RATED UNCENSORED AND T-RATED CENSORED."

Sure they waste some production time removing and rewording stuff, but like, one can be "kid" friendly and the other will be for everyone else, since im' sure everyone else will buy the M-rated just because and you'll make everyone happy in the processes and not lose sales.

Also I guess the line of text can pass through censors, but things such as the amie lines are definitely going to be hacked apart to be more family friendly, cause you know, it's an actual person saying those lines.

Edited by Xanek

Wait, is it the act of ear cleaning that NoA finds offensive? Or is it the bathe together with me lines that NoA finds offensive?

Serious question here as to whether NoA will censor Camilla's support convo with Avatar.

---

I am 99.99% sure Amie lines will be censored - which is why I am curious about the support lines which are milder.

I have to admit, I'm disapointed by that support. Kamui is too much a sluttering wimp and Camilla is too much in lala land.Might as well have follow a talk between two wall. Two funny wall, but still two dumb wall.

I was expecting something much more deep than that. Even the S-rank isn't that good, I have flashbacks of Henry/Nowi. :/

We're talking about mariage, a little serious would be welcome, especially if it's between two children who grewed up together. Seriously the only thing they did was to play with Camilla's loving Kamui in a funny way. Over and over again.

Eh, the A-rank with the map was very cute and funny though, that was the only moment I liked.

Edited by B.Leu

Wait, is it the act of ear cleaning that NoA finds offensive? Or is it the bathe together with me lines that NoA finds offensive?

Serious question here as to whether NoA will censor Camilla's support convo with Avatar.

---

I am 99.99% sure Amie lines will be censored - which is why I am curious about the support lines which are milder.

Ear cleaning, from like a maid or family is more common in Japan(idk, anime made me think this) or maybe elsewhere also, but like bathing together would be risque depending on the people that are bathing together and the context of why they're bathing together.

Edited by Xanek

I hate how that's true that everything is offensive to NA. Hell, even if people say that it should just be T rated, I would be like "JUST MAKE A M-RATED UNCENSORED AND T-RATED CENSORED."

Sure they waste some production time removing and rewording stuff, but like, one can be "kid" friendly and the other will be for everyone else, since im' sure everyone else will buy the M-rated just because and you'll make everyone happy in the processes and not lose sales.

Also I guess the line of text can pass through censors, but things such as the amie lines are definitely going to be hacked apart to be more family friendly

Nuu not the lewd lines xDDD

Talking about the supports, I love Leon and Takumi's support. Takumi just went from "medicore character" to "awesome" XD

Here's the link if someone is interested.

http://pastebin.com/ef50TCG5

And it seems Joker isn't being a meanie in the Joker x Aqua support.

Here's the link too. :V

http://jokerthebutler.tumblr.com/post/122773446083/joker-x-aqua-supports-c-s-ranks

---

The ear cleaning probably won't be offensive, but it is a custom that not many Westerners are familiar with and it may confuse some. I'm sure the bathe together thing would be changed to something more tame like swimming.

As for the Amie lines, I'm sure some would be changed, but I think that the ones that deal with the S-Support would be changed to be more romantic rather than lewd.

But swimming would be just... odd. Very odd. Bathing together in an onsen is TOTALLY different from swimming.

There is an onsen in my castle... so if characters can go there, why does NoA have to censor bathing in onsen?

They'll probably censor the towel wrap thing.. idk what it's called, that the guy characters wear (or only Ryouma? i don't remember much footage) and replace it with like swim shorts or something. idk,

Edited by Xanek

But swimming would be just... odd. Very odd. Bathing together in an onsen is TOTALLY different from swimming.

There is an onsen in my castle... so if characters can go there, why does NoA have to censor bathing in onsen?

Ok, I honestly have no idea what I was going for when I said to change bathing with swimming as bathing in the onsen did not occur to me. Perhaps it was when Camilla brought up taking Kamui to a secret spring as among the places she would like to travel with him that threw me off.

Edited by Seifus

Also I guess the line of text can pass through censors, but things such as the amie lines are definitely going to be hacked apart to be more family friendly, cause you know, it's an actual person saying those lines.

As an artist (albeit a bad one), it really just rings back to tampering with the original product. Anything along those lines doesn't sit too well with me for the purpose of making it more kid-friendly and whatnot. Awakening's censoring didn't bother me too much, if only for the fact that I was oblivious to it until long after I've completed it. But yeah I feel ya man. Of course I'll support the official release, but I just have to cross my fingers that the guys over at NoA dont butcher it too hard.

Very curious about the FE Amie lines. I wonder if the Voice Actors are even down with recording lines like that (assuming that it would happen, yes I'm hopelessly optimistic...)

But hey, in NoA's defence, they arent 4Kids.

...I suppose I could apply that defense to all localization teams that arent 4kids.