Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bu-but Blame Takumi, :C

Oh well it was fun while it lasted.

We have Blame Iago now ... somebody re-photoshop the Leon vs Satan photo to Takumi vs Iago

(Also I guess we can still have Blame Takumi ... That was the stage before Blame Iago when we all thought it was Takumi but it was actually Iago XD )

Edited by Mox

We have Blame Iago now ... somebody re-photoshop the Leon vs Satan photo to Takumi vs Iago

(Also I guess we can still have Blame Takumi ... That was the stage before Blame Iago when we all thought it was Takumi but it was actually Iago XD )

....I need to find this picture. I'm dying!

ANOTHER GLORIOUS DAY IN LEO'S ARMY, COMRADE!

Just a reminder that Takumi Hate is a lie perpetrated by Iago Apologists and never happened. At all. Ever.

PRAISE LEO, PRAISE TAKUMI.

Strangely, I'm finding myself fixated with all the generic units' death cries. On one hand, it's interesting to hear each one differ from one another, on the other hand is the fact that I am going to feel guilty for killing them at some point while playing. Good job IS.

You know, I haven't been really paying attention to game balance but this guy doesn't pair up any of his units. Is it just personal preference, or does Guard Stance blow compared to Attack Stance?

You know, I haven't been really paying attention to game balance but this guy doesn't pair up any of his units. Is it just personal preference, or does Guard Stance blow compared to Attack Stance?

He seems to have gotten to the point where he can just overwhelm his enemies with pure Attack power so that Defense isn't a priority. Remember that he has grinded a fair bit as well.

He's on casual pretty sure, so if somebody dies doesn't matter much. Probably mostly that.